Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:34 pm
Jyccly

( No thanks, this isn't Mazeba's kind of thing.. )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:54 pm
JCMazeFTL

User Image

Violetta

Violetta smiled "It's nice to meet you Mazeba.." she sighed while sinking down further into the water, her eyes flashing a lime green."It is nice out here.." she said while looking at the stars. She giggled remembering looking at the stars with her father when she was younger.She glanced back to Mazeba noticing his wet hair. She felt some of her hair getting wet like his so she figured whatever and laid back floating in the water staring up at the stars.  

l3 E A R S

Shirtless Grabber

8,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:37 pm
iCrumpets

User Image

Mazeba sighed as he looked up at the stars. "It's so clear out.. And it smells so clean tonight!" He said smiling. He hadn't been able to smile in a conversation with another being in some time.

"I'm new here by the way.." He said softly, still looking at the stars.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:54 pm
JCMazeFTL

User Image

Violetta

Violetta blinked with a blank expression "Hmm...Me too." she said "So.....You got any interesting talents? I play guitar....and I can..uh tell what peoples' masked moods are.." she said. She wasn't used to talking to others about her psychic abilities.  

l3 E A R S

Shirtless Grabber

8,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:59 pm
iCrumpets

User Image

"Talents?" Mazeba sat up and turned towards her with a questioning face. "I.. I suppose." He hesitated knowing that there was never time for gaining talents in his life. "I play a little guitar.. Other talents aren't so much of worry.." He said looking down into the water.

He looked back towards her, deep into her green eyes that shined. "You have powers..?" He said questioningly. "Well, i'm a werewolf." He said rubbing his legs under the water. Feeling the motion of the water was nice to him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image Momo wasn't a fan of this place. There was too much drama, too much lovey-dovey kissy-poo stuff going on. She knew now why her mother had been so keen on her going, being an alumni and everything, but Momo wasn't buying into the whole 'go to Black Rose, fall in love' bit. So far, no one had caught her attention, and the only thing that she had 'fallen' into was a state of time-wasting depression.

Wearing a black bikini top and a pair of her brother's black and white swimming trunks over her bikini bottom, she stepped barefooted out of the locker room and headed for one of the side pools that branched off of the main pool by means of a small channel towards the back. Her mother had come there when she needed to think; now, twenty years later, Momo just wanted a place where everything was simple, and not a goddamn drama series like the ones her mother watched.

On her way there, she spotted two people talking, and rolled her eyes. Of course there would be people here.......... She took her time getting to where she needed to be, and once she arrived, she slid into the water and sighed. She was far away enough from the people not to hear their chatter. Thank goodness. And the water was nice, too... that was a plus. Too bad I can't spend the rest of the year here, she thought as she closed her eyes. Unless I wanna come home looking like a prune...  

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

l3 E A R S

Shirtless Grabber

8,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:33 pm
JCMazeFTL

MitashiUchiha16

User Image

Violetta

Violetta smiled and sat up. "A werewolf you say?I am intrigued.Sometimes being a werewolf would be nice..especially for my random situations.." she said. She spotted a girl that seemed to drift farther away from her and Mazeba. "That girl is annoyed by our presence.." She said in almost a whisper.Violetta's eyes flashed a deep golden color, slightly off of their normal gold. "Eh..I don't really care..If she really didn't want to be near us she would have went somewhere like..mmm..over there.."said Violetta pointing to the other hot spring."Hey! You over there, in the black and white! Hello there. To be honest we are not any love birds smoochin' it up so you have no good reason to completely avoid us! Plus being alone doesn't seem so fun! Feel free to come over here if you want!" she said to the girl not completely yelling but saying her words kind and rather loudly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:05 pm
iCrumpets

MitashiUchiha16

User Image

Mazeba looked at the girl in the far and then back at Violetta. "Leave her be, some people prefer the solitude.." He said quietly and solemnly. He laid back in the water to the point where the only thing that showed was his head and a small piece of his neck. His hair laid down perfectly and his ears were slightly perked, as always.

"So, you have a dorm?" He asked Violetta, looking at her with one eye open.

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

l3 E A R S

Shirtless Grabber

8,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:23 pm
JCMazeFTL

User Image

Violetta

Violetta shrugged at Mazeba's comment. "Yeah..your right but I don't like to see people left out..its a habit..inviting people" When Mazeba asked about a dorm she paused with a blank expression. "Hmm.. nope..I was planning on stopping by to get one but I saw the hot springs and after my long journey here I figured I could go for a swim." she said sinking down into the water down to her chin.She closed her eyes in relaxation and exhaled."What about you?" Violetta asked quietly.She could just fall asleep in this water but that wouldn't do anything great to her lungs.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:30 pm
iCrumpets

User Image

Mazeba was quiet for a second, "Yea.." He began, "I have a dorm. I had it specially made before I came to this school." He said closing his eyes. "You should probably find a dorm or have one made so you don't have to sleep out in the dark and cold!" He said with a slight chuckle.

He felt he steam from the spring rise up and warm his ears, making him blush for some reason.

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

l3 E A R S

Shirtless Grabber

8,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:46 pm
JCMazeFTL

User Image

Violetta

"Yeah..But I'm in no hurry..when you hurry it only slows things down.." She said cooly. She noticed his blush and wondered why it was there..Violetta just smiled and her eyes changed to a variety of colors.She floated around silently for a moment before saying "I guess I go where ever the wind takes me..and if I don't have a dorm by the end of the night then I'm still not sleeping out in the cold..I'm going with the flow.." She sighed and giggled "Irony."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:00 am
iCrumpets

User Image

"It's whatever you're into I guess." Mazeba said with a shrug. He raised his arms and hands up above his head as he sat upward. He stretched clasping his hands together, locking his fingers. He then lowered into the water showing only his nose and up now, looking directly at the girl.

His eyes shimmered the blue and silver his tribe was known for before they died out. It was a haunting glow, something that would lure in anything with amazement. This is just a passive device to lure in prey. Like an angler fish and their glow bait.

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

l3 E A R S

Shirtless Grabber

8,450 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:10 am
JCMazeFTL

User Image

Violetta

Violetta sighed."Yeah..." She noticed Mazeba staring at her.She noticed the changing color of his eyes." Ooo...I've never tried that color before.." she said Batting her eyelashes a couple times before her eyes were the exact same as Mazeba's were."What is that anyway...your eyes changing that weird pretty color..Oh geez..I'm one to talk.." she said trailing off.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:26 am
iCrumpets

User Image

Mazeba looked surprised at the girl copying his eye color. "It's sort of a mark.." He said after poking his head out of the water enough to talk. "So you can change your eye color.. To any color?" He said questioning her.  

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:38 am
iCrumpets

JCMazeFTL

User ImageAh, the peace. Submerged in the hot water of the spring, Momo could practically feel her stress melting away. In the distance, a cricket sang its song, and a bird seemed to chirp a reply as it twittered around in the tree just a little ways down the hill. Completely relaxed, the girl closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the cool rock, burying all but her head under the murky water. Maybe it was because of her siren ancestry, but something about being in the water just made her... peaceful...

"Hey! You over there, in the black and white! Hello there. To be honest we are not any love birds smoochin' it up so you have no good reason to completely avoid us! Plus being alone doesn't seem so fun! Feel free to come over here if you want!"

"Gaah...!!" Momo jolted out of the water with a start, exhaling in annoyance and disappointment when she realized her moment of peace was destroyed. By that girl. She sighed, sinking under the water and blowing sulky bubbles as she closed her eyes tiredly. Perfect. She sat up and looked over the edge of the rock, her eyes not quite angry, but more curious, and more than slightly annoyed.

"I never thought you were lovebirds and I'm not avoiding you," she answered, not loudly, but just enough so they could hear her. After all, there was no need to shout when they were only twenty feet apart. "I'm avoiding people in general. And so you know, I like being alone, since when I'm in school, I'm constantly surrounded by screechy, whiny harpies and their failing love affairs."

After that, she didn't say anything, but let herself drift along the water in silence. She began to swim through the shallow pool, her natural instincts taking over as she scurried along the ground and through the channel. Under the water, she could hear the conversation of the other two, and, resurfacing carefully next to Violetta, she shook out her hair and smiled.

"Momo," she said casually, extending her hand. "Nice to meet you."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games