Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The man, Grigori, wore a friendly smile as he waited for Leon to steady himself. They were about the same height, though his own body was slimmer yet held the same muscles. He had short brown hair that anyone could dig their fingers into, and bright, clear brown eyes that brightened when he heard the man. "Nikolai! That must make you Leon." he said with crossed arms and a bigger smile on his face. "How is he, anyway? It's nearly been a century since I've seen him. I'd love to talk to him again." His smile softened for a bit, and it almost looked like he was purely sad for a second. He unfolded his arms and set a strong hand on Leon's shoulder. "I know how much he's been suffering, but everyone's been trying to keep us apart. I'm glad you could look after him for me. It means a lot." He turned his head when he heard the murmurs of a different set of Councilmen coming in. "Oh, looks like they're setting up the next meeting. I'd better get going." He looked back at Leon and smiled brightly again. "It was really nice meeting you, Leon. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask, okay?" Patting his shoulder, he let go and strode off. Mikhail waved to Grigori as he walked off in his own direction.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:04 am
Leon Court

Leon didn't speak until Grigori was out of sight, but certainly not out of mind. Without turning to anyone, or even really speaking to anyone, he clenched his fists. "I want to punch him," he said before forcing himself to calm down. Once he was able to move again, Leon gathered his things and started into the room, throwing the stack of papers on a table to forcing back thoughts of Grigori. Right now was about Maggie.
"I will not be forced into a work relationship with my late wife, Councilmen. You cannot make me." The forceful man crossed his arms and leaned on the desk, fury shown on his face.
Meanwhile, a young angel who was in the middle of fixing his papers sighed and leaned forward to better see the head Neutralisa. "Leon, I don't like this as much as you don't, but we don't have a choice," he said, shaking his head.
"You're Councilmen! You have a choice, you have the power to send her to Hell if you want to!" he protested, close to snapping. "And furthermore-"
"Leon, we have to wait for the final member to come in, and he seems to be taking some time. Can't this tirade wait five minutes?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:46 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko
User Image

"Sorry it took so long, darlings, I woke up from a nap, you understand." came that ever-lazy voice. Striding into the room with a swing to his hips and a grin on his face was the laziness incarnated. Nikolai sat down at his end of the table and let out a yawn, completing the Council. "Now then, what's on today's agenda, hmm?" he mused and snapped his fingers to get someone to make him coffee. As he 'gazed' at the files ahead of him, he lifted his eyes and brightened at the sight of Leon. "Dear me, what a surprise! Did you just want to visit me at work, you darling man, you~?" he cooed with little hearts floating around him. In the midst of his display, he tossed the man a sly wink. He definitely had to call in many favors, but he was able to 'coerce' the original Councilman to sleep in so that he could take his place.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:51 pm
Leon Court

The young angel turned at the sound of the man entering, his face falling into an irritated frown as Leon's lit up with a relieved smile. "Nikolai, with all due respect to your station, what are you doing here?"
"Alexander, is now really the time to question him when we could be starting the meeting?" interjected Leon, folding his arms over his broad chest.
The angel merely rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Court. Now Nikolai, why are you here? d'Artagnan was supposed to be here, not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:56 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai gave Leon a look of reassurance then looked back at Alexander, resting his cheek against the palm of his hand. "Mmm, it seems d'Artisan couldn't show up. Caught a bit of a cold, you see. Oh don't look at me like that, dearie! I was just as surprised as you! Why, they woke me from my nap! I was tempted to leave this be, mind you." He gazed back at Leon. "Now then, why's he here? Fill me in on the details, darling, lest I fell asleep again." He turned his head and smiled sleepily at hellish imp that brought him a mug of coffee.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:15 pm
Leon Court

Alexander growled, then lifted his set of papers. "Maggie Court, wife of Leon Court, is in the process of attempting to become a Neutralisa. She asked for Leon to be her trainer, and we are trying to figure out if he shoul-"
"I won't," he yelled, clenching his fists. "I refuse to teach that woman."
Sighing, he looked over at Nikolai and shook his head. "Any thoughts? He is, after all, your boyfriend."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:37 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Done taking his sip of coffee, Nikolai set his mug down and rested his chin on his laced fingers. "Under what grounds does she want him as a teacher. If it's only for idle affection then I don't see why we should play genie for her." he murmured with something sharp in his lime green eyes.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:53 pm
Leon Court

"Because he is the head of the department, and is best qualified to teach her," he said, gesturing for a cherub to run forward. "Go and fetch Mrs. Court. She's waiting outside. And Nikolai, don't say a single thing."
"She's... What?" Leon blinked as the cherub ran away, crossing his arms, then looking up at Nikolai with concerned eyes.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:57 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"If that's your only argument then I'm afraid it's a weak one, darling." Nikolai told Alexander. "He may be head, but there are still plenty of others with free time on their hands and just as much expertise. If anything, all he should do is pick out the right one to help her." He tensed up when they left to bring Maggie in. Nikolai pursed his lips and rested against his laced fingers again, though his bright eyes held the same anger Leon's did when he ran into Grigori.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:05 pm
Leon Court

"You sent for me?" purred a beautiful woman as she walked inside. Her long reddish hair, flowing like glistening silk, settling around her shoulders and down her back, and vibrant blue eyes stared forward at the man with violet hair. Her long legs brought her over to him, and despite everything, Leon found himself captivated by his wife.
"Maggie," he breathed, reaching out to take her hand. His eyes looked her over, taking in the sight of her generous curves covered by loose, yet somehow clingy fabric. She looked like an angel, almost.
Almost.
With a smile, Maggie came close to her husband and kissed his cheek. "Oh, Leon. I missed being able to touch you," she said softly. "Even though you've been so naughty, I still missed touching you."
Leon nodded and stepped away, thoughts of his boyfriend suddenly returning. "Maggie, this is Nikolai, my boyfriend. Nikolai, you know Magaret."
"Yes. The Sin and I have met, once or twice," she said, nodding with a smirk. "Mr. Byko."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:23 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The Sin was less than pleased to witness their reunion, especially when he saw the look on Leon's face. It wasn't like he should be mad, he would probably gawk, too, if his dead first love walked to him in such a way. Nikolai exhaled slowly through his nose and drummed his fingers along the desk. My, was this jealousy he was feeling? What an annoying emotion.
Swallowing back his fury, Nikolai gave Maggie a sleepy smile. "Hello again, dearie. Such a shame we couldn't meet over a cup of tea, but coffee will have to do. I've always liked it better, anyway." he yawned and leaned back in his seat to cross his fingers, his eyes sharp like a hawk's whenever they fell on Leon and Maggie. "Now tell us why you'd like Mr. Court darling to be your mentor."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:48 pm
Leon Court

"My husband and I have a wonderful ability to work together," she said simply, crossing her arms and smiling sweetly at Nikolai. "He's always been great at dealing with me, teaching me how to be a "grown-up", and it only makes sense that he keeps teaching me. In those files are the instances that my husband overtook my education. He was my tutor in life. Why shouldn't he tutor me just a little more?"
"Maggie, is this really ne-"
"Yes, it is," she said, shushing him like a dog.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:13 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"So you want him as a teacher only because he helps you?" Nikolai raised an unamused eyebrow. "That's hardly an argument at all, dearie. Neutralisas cannot be dependent on others. You alone are in charge of countless lives, dearies. If you need help on those choices then I fail to see why you should be a Neutralisa at all."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:27 pm
Leon Court

"And I fail to see why your opinion means anything, seeing as you're the tramp f_cking my husband," she replied coldly, crossing her arms and staking several steps closer. "Don't forget, Nikolai. He loved me first, and he still does. At least I can tell him to his face that the feeling is returned." Turning her attention to Alexander, she licked her lips slowly and smirked. "Alexander, you have final say. What do you think?"
The angel turned to Nikolai, sighing softly. "You really hate her that much, huh?"
Meanwhile, Leon couldn't even move. All he could do was stare at the walls. "Oh dear..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:38 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"My personal life and my opinions hold no meaning here, Ms. Court. I merely pinpointed the very large hole in your logic, you were the one to give me your opinion." Nikolai replied relatively calmly. He kept her eyes trained on her, and though he looked nothing more than sleepy, he was enraged. For her to bring that up again...! It wasn't like he had a choice! If he could, he would tell Leon his feelings every hour on the hour! How dare she try to undermine him like this, and how dare she even as much as spout out about her thoughts over him!
Nikolai blinked when he heard Alexander. He glanced over at the angel then looked downward to see his fists clenched tightly against his armrests. He didn't even realize he had done that. He uncurled his fingers and took a deep breath to calm himself down. "There are many things I dislike, dearie. Work, pure black coffee, your outfit. It doesn't affect my work, thought." He turned to the other two Councilmen. "My vote stays no. Whether you think this is a good idea or not is up to you." he said in a low tone.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games