Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:05 am
"So you had it on you the whole time, then?" Fuma growled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:17 am
The ninja nodded.

Yuki limped his way into the village looking for familiar faces.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:37 pm
Fuma pointed his fist upward in front of the Ninja, a small blade shooting out of his middle knuckle into the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:38 pm
"Going to try to kill me now?" he asked, prepared to dodge what ever attack Fuma was getting read to throw. "I don't fight what I can't kill and I'm faster then you. I can catch your samurai friend before I gets a chance to get the antidote to that girl."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:53 am
Fuma gave a grunt.
"You're too cowardly to even be worth the effort." he told the Ninja before turning around and making his way to the Village, still covered in blood.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:18 am
"It is hard to kill what you can't catch or see," he replied. "I believe our business is done here," he added before walking into the forest.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:17 am
"Ohhh no." Jari said, grabbing onto the back of the Ninja's armor.

"You're coming back to the village and apologizing to our new friend." he told him, slowly dragging him backwards.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:20 pm
The ninja spun around as soon as Jari touched him, grabbing the arm that touched him as he spun and pulling him towards the ninja's scythe. He pointed the weapon under Jari's chin. "Don't touch me... ever again..." Once his point was made he let Jari go. "Why should I apologize to anyone? Especially a wanted demon."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:13 pm
Jari glared at the Ninja now, before poking him in the back of the head.

"TOUCH."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:14 pm
((Oh hey! I should post here again, huh?))

"Oh goody, they're back." Kagu groaned, watching the men outside of a bathhouse.

"Fllllllyyying in the sky..." Amaya's voice echoed out of the house. Since she had been rushed to the village, Kagu managed to 'persuade' the villagers to giving the Shura a cold bath to fight her fever instead of a hot one for cleansing.
"I wanna fly awaaaay! YEEEAAAA-UUUUUUUUH, YEEEEAAAAA-"

"SHUT THE ******** UP!!" Kagu slammed her first against the building, silencing Amaya.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:19 pm
Fuma stared at Kagu.
"....I see you're being kind..." he grunted, still having blood drip off of him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:23 pm
"You haven't had to deal with a delusional Shura." Kagu growled, eying Fuma's latest change of fashion.

"I hope that's something else. You might scare the already frightened villagers."

((Holy ******** s**t fixed. I was focusing more on my sis' augment with her husband and keeping the kids from pestering her that posting obviously.))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:30 pm
Fuma looked down at himself for a moment.
"Demon blood." he replied simply.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:22 pm
Yuki made his way towards the sound, slipping passed Kagu towards the room she was in. He held out the small vial to her. "Drink this..."

"Do you WANT something from me demon child or are you just here to annoy me?" the ninja asked as he kept walking through the forest.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:41 pm
"That explains the noise..." Kagu grunted, eying Yuki curiously as he entered the bathhouse.

"...I didn't think him so bold." She chuckled, remaining in her spott on the wall.

As Yuki entered the bathhouse, Amaya rolled her head in his direction, staring blankly at him as she sat naked in the cold water.
"...................This isn't the men's room."

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games