Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:13 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

They went through the portal ((Assuming that Billy stepped through as well)) they landed on the front dock that Link starts in when Tetra shoots him out of a barrel. Gwen laughed as Gabriel was surprised she lived here. "I live here to ya know. And besides, if you're not able to do this, you might as well not talk to her again." He said, patting Gabriel on the shoulder. He walked onto the flat platform, where the spotlights were still moving around. "You won't need to worry about getting caught in these, seeing as I'm the one that's leading you in." He said, continuing to walk towards a door. He kicked a pot and picked up a rupee. "No idea how these keep getting there... pick some up if you like."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:20 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel sighed with a shrug. "It's just surprising since the only real fun would be messing with the Moblins due to how stupid they are. It's still a mystery how they get fixed all the time though." He said gesturing to a pot before smashing it with the hyrulian blade that appeared when he arrived.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:28 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gwen laughed. "Well, seeing as you know so much about them, I assume I won't have to help you. At all." He said, opening a door. Sure enough, there were about 3 Moblins standing watch. Gwen yawned, and started walking past them. They didn't seem to notice him, or maybe they were just used to seeing him around the fortress and didn't care anymore. Still, none of them had run after him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:32 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel glared at the Moblins making them flinch as he walked pas as if it was no big deal. "As I said before. I can defend myself but I dislike fighting." He said as they continued walking around the fortress.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:43 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gwen laughed. "Well, you're gonna have to eventually." He said, continuing to open doors. There was one of those annoying bat / rat things on the floor. He simply kicked it and moved on. They were now in the room where Link is put in jail if he's caught by the Moblins. "I knew this would come in handy..." He said, moving aside some boxes and stuff. There was a hole just like the one Link has to crawl through, but much bigger. "This should lead us upstairs." He said, starting to walk through.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:11 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel nodded before speaking. "I hope so." He said following Gwen through the hole.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:26 pm
Billy on the other hand smirked thinking, "what wimps!"

Using his bo staff, he killed the moblins without breaking a sweat. He gathered up their treasured skull necklaces knowing that on the market, these were worth a fortune.

He placed one of the necklaces around his own neck, though because well, he was a fan of the skulls on them. Then he had an idea for a cool prank. Seeing as how Gabriel thought that he was safe from the moblins, Billy decided to grab one of the spears and disguised himself as a Moblin after using a skinning knife and carving a mask out of one of the Moblins's faces.

Catching up to the others, Billy crept up behind Gabriel and squealed like one of the moblins just to get his attention. His plan was to bop Gabriel on the head with the spear just for the fun of it before removing his mask.

Billy did forget, however, when portraying an evil being in Hyrule, the mask can become cursed (like in Majora's mask) and become stuck to Billy's face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:32 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel turned and chopped through the neck of the spear using his hylian sword before realizing it was a mask and smacked Billy on the back of the head. "Trying to get yourself killed? Take that thing off before it becomes bonded to your face." He said annoyed. Though he didn't have an Ocarina he could use his guitar for the same effect as a normal Ocarina would have. Given that the songs are what's magic and not the Ocarinas themselves. With the exception of the Ocarina of Time.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:39 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gwen rolled his eyes, although he was smiling at Billy's joke. "Yeah, you should probably take that off. Seriously, Gavin's not one to tolerate these stupid things. While she might scream a bit, she'll take your head off before she realizes it's you... Oh, and it'll probably get stuck to your face." He said, stopping. He turned around and attempted to pull it off of Billy's face. Sure enough, it was stuck. He sighed. "Any idea how to get this off?" He asked Gabriel, and Billy if he could still talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:45 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel sighed in thought before answering. "Well, we could try the song of healing, but that's only a might work. Given that we aren't in Termina." He said in reply to Gwen.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:47 am
Billy suggested, "Why don't we see Link on Outset? Perhaps he could use the song of healing since he has the ocarina of time and it might not work for you, Gabriel. This place is strange and even if you did get the song just right, who knows what healing it could do to me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:43 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gwen sighed. "Lets just hope he's there... Oh, but first..." He said, and continued walking forward. ((Not entirely sure where we are, so lets just say that we're at the top level, right before you fight the boss)) He maneuvered past the moblins and got to the stairs. He went into the room where you usually fight the boss, and motioned for the others to follow.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:08 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel followed quietly hoping to find Gavin soon. "How much further?" He asked after walking in behind Gwen.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:13 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gwen shook his head. "Not much. Just take two steps to the left, if you would..." He said, pointing to a spot next to Gabriel. He also took a step to the right.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:00 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Terrance_Nocolas_Bogard

Gabriel nodded and stepped over. "I'd like to hurry up." He said while standing in the spot he was told to.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games