Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:42 pm
Cael scoffed when her knee hit him as it knocked his breath out for a good second . He wrapped his arms around her as he dodged her claws..as he gets tripped he simply rolls threw though the crack of his left shoulder echoes in the air and he holds on. He begins a tight squeeze around her back and rib area as he struggles to his feet carrying her weight aswell. He did this in a attempt to knock her into a out of breath state. Then he threw her off..aimming for anything that could injure her. Then he began to unwrap the rest of his blade..and it began to glow green.

"The proper term your looking for is genius..becuase we both know your the runt."Cael said and he simply dug the sword into the floorboard..lifting his hands and motioning for her to come on.

"You wanna revenge pops right kid? A man who was foolish enough to make 8 of you?"He growled.

"I may be pathetic madam..but unlike you I have a reason for living. That's whipping Prophecy's legacy straight off the planet."Cael said and he shrugged.

"I will destroy your familly..and you know you can't stop that."Cael said coldly. Then a cruel cackle came from Cael as he popped his shoulder back into place.

"Let's do this nanot."he said getting back into position.

Cross shrugged smiling.

"Love ya."he said and patted her on the back  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image

Locations:Couch | Moods: Curious | Thoughts: Wait, whaaaattt?

Marie nearly jumped out of her socks when she heard someone come in and disappear without making noise. She never would've noticed if she didn't see a shadow pass her eye and hear a different voice she didn't recognize. The voice intrigued her. She could tell that the person it belonged to was older. She could not determine age, but could tell it was an older man. She couldn't help but get curious. She poked her head around the corner to look into the hall. She noticed that there was a rather......pleasantly plump man standing outside of Shadow's room. Being that Shadow wasn't lashing out, she knew that this man could be trusted. All she could really think about who this man was and why he was in the house. She crept slowly to the plump man, filled with curiosity. She didn't really know what quite to say, or do. So, she just simply tapped his shoulder and asked,"Excuse me sir, don't mind me asking but, just what is your business here?". She didn't mean to make it sound rude, that's just how it came out.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:11 pm
Vincent stood in the middle of the tower..his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Zero sensed that something was on Vincent's mind. Vincent's head turned and his eyes fell on his brother.

"If Cross fails..finish it."He said coldly and turned looking at him.

"I will not allow my plan to be crushed by that b*****d."Vincent said softly and he turned..the darkness above them erupted with lightening as as form could be seen in the flashes..DarkStar..

"If I fail?"Zero asked softly and Vincent looked back at him.

"We prey that Fate can finish what we started."Vincent said softly and turned.

"If we fail Zero..it is the end of all hope."Vincent said and he turned slowly.

"The government will take the blow..but if he gets control and consumes are power..god only knows what he will do."Vincent said gently and he looked up toward's his closest friend..the monster that he had now become..Vincent began to play his guitar as the matter swirled down..making a huge hexus..which went for miles..around the town..slowly enough but surly..all of these meeting back at there starting point at the void as each point of hexus went up..the matter flowing back towards the void. The power radiating from this stronger then anything anyone would imagine. Charolette's soul form stood by Vincent..her hand on his shoulder..Vincent's eyes faltered and his head turned in her direction.

"Vincent..you don't have to do this."Her voice was far off..but it was there. Vincent looked towards her and shook his head.

"Unfortunatly..I do. Prophecy made me the best. So I have to be the one to do this. "He said softly and..Charolette..nodded..she disappeared to Vincent again and he continued to play as the matter continued to radiate it's power across the area it now surrounded. To any human..they may believe this was the end..that god and satan had finally come. For all Vincent knew..if he didn't succeed..they might aswell be right.

"It'll be ended..after tommarow."Vincent said with a sigh.

Charolette's song could be heard by the ears of all experiments..from Cross to Nyx..from Luna to Tori to Cael..to Shadow and anyone else. Her soul form floated in the dark matter as she knew what was to happen.

Dark Star: User Image

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IThfVZHavB8&feature=related

(Sorry bout the pic..bad week and i'm really not in a good mental state right now. so i didn't rlly look at pics.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image

Kurama felt a tap on his shoulder and turns to see Marie's green glittery eyes filled with curiosity. "Oh dont mind me. I just happen to be an acquaintance of the boy", he chuckled humbly. "You seem to be quite a bight young lady. What might be your name miss?", he asked nicely to her as he tilted his glasses to get a better look at her since his eyes weren't as they used to be.

Suddenly, Shadow closed his eyes hearing a voice singing a dark yet beautiful sonata. He began to sense a terrifying presence connecting to him as the darkness within himself sets its sight toward it. "Who are you?", Shadow's voice echoed to it.

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:47 pm
The connection seemed to annoy the beast named Darkstar..his growl echoing with the storm.

"Nice to meet you to Shadow."Darkstar's voice growled..and then the connection seemed to falter a bit.

"You know me..deep in your mind atleast. "Darkstar growled and then he shook his head. A light shinned inbetween the two for a second but it quickly faltered.

"Why do you keep your connection?"Darkstar asked and the thunder echoed again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image

Shadow suddenly hears a loud dark thundering roar as he felt a part of himself grasping tight at the presence as if a part of himself was attacking it. He could barely talk back to Dark Star as he felt that terrifying burn from within. "I.....I....I dont know", Shadow echoes as his voice sounded like a struggling grunt as if he was trying to hold something down. He felt the darkness trying to claw out as he growls in a demonic voice. Suddenly, Shadow's images changes into his corrupt form. The result of the experiment caused by Director Vertigo has made Shadow's dark matter somehow denser to the point were he cant seem to maintain it under high pressure, In which case, the darkness in Shadow is aware of Dark Star and has uncontrollably connected him to his creator making his way t the surface. As he is quickly brought to his knees trying to maintain his sanity, Shadow quickly grabs a knife out of sheer desperation and stabs himself in the leg. At that moment, Shadow screams out a loud vibrating demonic roar as he focuses on all of his strength to sever the link and set his mind on the right track. If anyone were to hear it clearly, it would defiantly be Dark Star and those linked with him. Focusing on the pain and his friends in mind, Shadow desperately fights it roaring monstrously as his the altered dark matter in the link explodes unstably lasting over a minute. The corruption in the link shatters like glass as Shadow's presence begins to settle and the link with Dark Star falters very slowly. Shadow pants and desperately catches his breathe as he pulls the knife out. Still feeling the link, he takes the moment and speaks with his demonic voice slowly fading as well,"Sorry about that.....I'm having some problems right now and your roaring isn't doing me any help". Shadow knew what he was dealing with and who he was talking to, yet he showed no fear and maintained his pride, talking casually in a strong attitude. "Well talk some other time old man......For now........Just be patient. I'd like you to look sharp. And dont worry........I promise.", Shadow says to Dark Star as his demonic voice disappeared and went soft again. What could he have meant by a promise? He then directs his mind to Vincent,"And Vincent......I know. You and I need to talk. And tell Zero I have something to say to him. Right now, I have some other personal business to take care of.". And before the link finally faded,"And....Tori says hi".

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:04 pm
Three men in cloaks walked threw the town..each at an even pace. One in pure black looked straight at the one between the two.

"Radagast..are you sure there all here?"He said and his voice was soft..angle like. The one in the middle who was in a pure white cloak simply nodded.

"Don't question my knowledge Hex..don't you since his presence aswell?"Radagast said and his voice was much more demonic. He looked straight at Hex..one of his eyes shinning red..the other shinning white. The one to the left of Radagast growled in annoyance.

"His dead you know.."He said softly. Hex starred at him with a snarl.

"Don't mention Abyss to us..it is not our fault either Blaze."Hex hissed and Blaze simply scoffed as they continued threw the town..a few hunters collected in the middle of the road.

"Of course you'd say that..you've always talked bullshit..we could've been here weeks ago."Blaze growled. The army of hunters gathered infront of them and Radagast sighed..lifting his head up. The leader snarled.

"My name is Blost..and I demand you give yourselves over for government questioning."The leader growled..Radagast sighed as Blaze and Hex broke to the other sides..inside Blaze's hands soon formed flames the form of leaves..which blasted forward clearing anyone behind Blost to his left..Hex on the other end..his hands collected a pure blackish red form of butterflies..this destroying anyone to Blost's right. Blost growled and sent flying bones from within his own body flying at all 3 men..from Radagast a simply hand rose and the bones went flying away in a blast of greenish blue light. Then he held his hand out toward Blost.

Blost's eyes widened and he growled.

"Who the hell are you?"He screamed. Radagast simply shook his head.

"Men the government just shouldn't screw with."He growled and a blast came from his hand..in mid-air forming a wolf head..crashing into Blost..who crossed his arms to take it..a meer few seconds later he began laughing.

"Your an idiot!"Blost laughed and his arms began to steam.

Radagast shook his head and dropped his hand back to his side.

"Nobody understands the earth..or it's powers anymore."He muttered..and Blost dropped..his arms falling to his sides..revealing the skin from his neck on down..burnt in revealing the bones..he dropped onto his knees..then onto his face.

Radagast sighed and took of his hood..as did Hex and Blaze.

"It seems that..he may be close to succeding."Blaze said sighing. Hex shrugged.

"Is that so bad?"Hex asked. Radagast shook his head and began to walk again.

"That all depends..what he intends."Radagast said softly.

Radagast: User Image

Hex: User Image

Blaze: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:23 pm
Tori landed and skidded on her feet when he threw her off. She stopped right before her body could crash against the wall that was now behind her. She stood, gasping for air as she listened to him speak. Her eyes glowed crimson as she looked up and smiled at him. "That's where you're wrong." she said as she stood up straight again with a chuckle. "I do have a reason for living. And that, is to keep my family safe." she said with a voice full of confidence and she rolled her eyes. "I'll make sure you never hurt them. And you know you can't stop that." she mocked him before she heard Charlotte's song. Her wolf ears twitched but she kept her focus on the b*****d in front of her. Darkstar was finally here and she couldn't begin to imagine what would happen now. She could only fight one problem at a time. Her wings ruffled and she charged at him again at a faster speed. Her claws kept slashing at him, just hoping to cut at anything. Like a possible major artery while her foot aimed a kick right for his groin and she sent an open palm right for his nose, hoping to break it.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:33 pm
Cael ducked three times from the claws. He then dove forward when she kicked..the kick hitting his groin only managed to piss him off more..he ran forward lifting her..slamming her into the wall..then aimming a elbow to her jaw and then aimming another..before tossing her toward the window..aimming on severly injuring her.

"We'll see about that!"he scoffed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:08 pm
Tori hissed as her body hit the wall and she growled as she tried to break free of his grasp. But she then felt his elbow connect with her jaw twice and her head started pounding as an immense headache formed. Before she could think, she felt herself fly through the air and the sharp pain of glass digging into her skin. She landed with a thud against the ground but she didn't dare scream as the pain settled in. Instead, she forced herself to get up again. She pulled out the shards of glass in her arms and legs along with one that was lodged deep in her gut. Each shard dropped with her blood slowly following. She stood up and cracked her neck with a smirk. "Lucky shot." she said before she spat some blood on the ground. "But I think you missed this side. Why don't you go ahead and pretty this up too. I dare ya." she said as she turned her head to the side that he hadn't elbowed and she leaned it forward, egging him on to hit her again.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:16 pm
Cael sighed and he smiled gently.

"Alright then."He said and in his right hand a huge ball of dark matter formed..slowly expanding it took the form of birds..then he put his hands infront of his hands..and blew. They flew at her aimming at connecting with every legimit on her body..aimming on making her defenseless as he slowly went to his blade..pulling it out of the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:42 am
Tori stood for as long as she could as the birds came at her. She bit hard on her tongue to hold back her screams but it was clear she was in pain and she tried to ignore the iron taste of her own blood as her teeth left a cut on her tongue. Her ligaments took the most damage and she soon fell to her knees. She could tell that he had made her defenseless but she still looked at him with a smirk as she saw his sword. "What? You finally realize you're not strong enough to kill me with your own bare hands? Hmm, maybe you're not as dumb as I thought then." she said with a scoff as she tried to get back up again. There was no way she'd just give in especially to him. She didn't care how much pain she was in or what else he could possibly do to hurt her further. Until she was sure he could threaten or harm her family, she'd keep fighting.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:47 pm
Cael shrugged and he walked closer sticking the sword into the floor straight infront of her..

"Your an idiot trying to fight me you know. I've been around since the start..I know all about you..your family."He said and then he simply put his hands on each side of her head..his eyes starring into hers.

"I'm not going to kill you with my sword. "He sighed and threw her backward amming to make her head hit thecorner of a table. Then dark matter began to flow from his hands..making crystal balls...the matter shinning in the red light.

"I will absorb your power..then they'll be mine."He growled..as he held out his hands to blast her to smitherings..suddenly the fllor began to shake.

"You should have learned by now Cael.."Came a growl and Cael cursed shooting at Tori..but the balls revolved in a second and in a blast of light were sent flying back at Cael..who in a split second crossed his arms and the spilled coffee on the floor rose slowly surrounding the balls he had once made..then clinched hs fists and the matter evaporated as did the coffee that surrounded it. Out of the floorboards came two forms..one of a wolf with nine tails..a spirit. This wolf turned into Abyss who had his hands in his pockets as the hooded man beside him had light greenish matter rising around him.

"I'll get you later kid."Cael growled and he disappeared into the shadows..and the lights returned to normal..the singing ending. The hooded man turned his head to Abyss who nodded.

"Thank you for informing me of her danger my friend."The man said gently. Abyss smiled and looked toward Tori.

"Zero and Shadow would want it this way Misery."Abyss said gently. The hooded man slowly took off his hood before looking back at the girl named Tori he had now heard so much about.

"Thank you anyway."Misery responded gently then got down to a knee and his matter began to surround Tori..entering her wounds..and skin slowly repairing her injuries.

Misery: User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:24 pm
Tori could feel her wounds being healed and she gained enough strength to sit up. She ran her fingers through her hair and growled in annoyance for two reasons. One, she'd almost gotten herself killed. And two, Cael got away. She sighed and pushed those thoughts away as she tried to focus on what was around her now. She turned her head to see Misery healing her. Her head tilted to the side as she arched a brow in confusion. "Well thank you, whoever you are, for healing me. But I'm fine now." she said before her ear twitched. She looked around again and spotted Abyss. She smiled at him for a moment before the fight between Zero and Abyss replayed in her mind. Her smile faded into a frown as a bit of guilt made her stomach churn and she pulled her knees to her chest. "I guess I really should be thanking both of you for saving my life. Even though you didn't have to." she said quietly as she averted her gaze and stared at the ground.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:36 pm
Abyss smiled lightly and he sat down beside Tori wrapping an arm around her.

"Look..I died doing what I was meant to do..what I wanted to do. That was protect your brother Shadow..and to be honest..I'll never hate my brother Zero..but I couldn't let him do that."Abyss said and then he laid back.

"Cael is strong..maybe stronger then Prophecy was..and he wants to make himself even worse."He sighed.

Misery sighed and he sat down in a chair with a groan.

"I'm to old for this."He muttered then looked at Tori.

"No..but Abyss is your familly..and you are part of his..and we don't turn our back on familly."Misery said gently and he smiled.

"Your welcome."they both said before breaking into laughter.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games