Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:16 pm
"Alright." Niles waved his hand for Nurixin to lead the way.

"Anybody a good medic?" Ben asked, getting an odd look from Niles.
"...Well I doubt Kim is in good shape." He suddeny argued defensively. "I heard she was packing injuries at the hospital, then some more during the skirmish before capture, and I highly doubt Geminoid has been a welcoming host."

"He hasn't." Lucy confirmed with a grim tone. "The android head we captured had some shots of Geminoid. And Kim in some of the later shots." She gave a heaby sigh as her face paled.
"I'll be surprised if she's still alive."

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:34 pm
"The four wheelers are just over there," Nurixin said once they entered the Garage. "I'll go get some cans for gas," she said before running off.

"I downloaded everything there is to know about field medicine years ago," he replied. "I've had to use it more times then I'd like."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:06 am
"Alright, I'll get them over to the others." Niles nodded he just pushed the four wheelers back to the SUV, pushing one behind another to save time.

"On her or just others in general?" Lucy asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:35 pm
Nurixin gathered some gas cans, put them on a cart and wheeled them over to the station to be filled.

"Her most of the time but I worked on others if they needed it and no other medics were around," he replied.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:28 pm
"Fun." Ben grunted in reply as Niles came back with the four wheelers.

"Her? All the time?" Lucy looked at Azm with some worry, though it was not for him. "How long as she been serving?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:54 pm
"Not very long. A few months, but becuase our lieutenant was leaking information about her our company got hit hard and often," he replied.

Nurixin came back with a cart of eight cans full of gas. Four for each four wheeler. "Let's load up and get out of here," she said. "And I guess i can ride with you guys now that we have two on the four ******** I was tired when a wrote this...))  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:37 am
"Oh fun." She grunted, looking at Nurixin and Niles as they came back.

"It gives us two open seats now in fact." Niles replied as he and Ben began working to strap down the gas cans onto the four wheelers.
"The extra seat isn't needed immediately though. But it's nice to have it open for when we get someone else."

"Hopefully it'll be that lieutenant before Kim." Ben grinned. "I'm sure Azm has a few choice words for him."  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:33 pm
"If by 'choice words' you mean 'a bullet to the face' then yes," Azm replied.

Marie helped move some cans to the four wheeler she would be driving.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:32 pm
"Not even gonna torture? Just automatic face bullet?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:13 pm
"Torture isn't needed unless he has useful information," he replied. "Torturing people isn't something I do unless I need information."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:22 pm
"Not even for good ol' fashion revenge?"

"We're all set." Niles grunted as he finished up one last tie on the gas cans.
"Let's stop the stupid questions and roll. Time's wasting." He ordered as he headed for the driver's seat.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:01 pm
"His death would be revenge enough for me," he replied. He nodded to Niles. "Alright. Mount up!" he said as hopped into the driver's seat.

Marie tied down her last can and started up her four wheeler. After a few pulls it roared to life.

Nurixin got in the seat behind Azm.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:42 pm
"Driving this time, huh?" Niles noted as he got in the back passenger seat, Ben having to take the other four wheeler as Lucy got in the middle seat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:05 pm
He nodded. "I needed to shoot last time," he replied as he started the vehicle. "Not that a doubt your skills or anything..."

Nurixin crawled up to the front passenger seat since no one apparently wanted it.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:11 pm
"Wouldn't it be better if you're not at the wheel and free to shoot?"  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games