Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:55 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Aww!' Amy pouted, winking at Adrian. 'I can imagine that. You should dress like that for me some time.' she smirked, laughing at him some more.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:39 pm
Adrian covered his ears, groaning. "This isn't happening."
All of a sudden, Dominick strode into the room, Drake in his arms and Xaene following close behind. "Hello Adrian."
"Dominick! Tell Hattie to stop!" he begged.
The heir looked over at the old woman, raising an eyebrow. "Sorry, Hattie's too scary. You're on your own, love."
War glared at Dom, who was grinning. "I hate you."
"Oh, I love you too, you stuck up snot," he chuckled, walking to Hattie. "Xaene, explain to Hattie what happened while I get him situated."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:49 pm
Xaene gave a light chuckle at the two's small exchange before nodding to his fiance. "alright... careful... he might blow a few flames..." he sighed softly before walking over to Hattie. "uhm... h-hi..." he smiled, rubbing the back of his neck.
Drake gave an annoyed sigh, still struggling to get out of Dominick's arms. "its bad enough when my brother does this.... " he groaned, shaking his head as a few flames did slide past his lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Hello.. Dominick is it?' she said, looking back at the group of people suddenly filling the room. She strode over to Adrian and pecked his lips, smirking. 'I have a cowboy hat somewhere. Not sure about your size boots. Judging by your.. performance.. I'd say you have very big feet.' she giggled and looked at the people who just came in. 'You know what they say about big feet?'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:58 pm
The Rider turned red. "Ok, really? Can we leave the bedroom in the bedroom, at least around the woman who raised me?"
Dominick rolled his eyes, brushing the flames away. "Oh stop it, you old lizard. Now hush up and sit still."
Hattie chuckled, glancing at the four others before turning to Xaene. "Hello. What is wrong with the boy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy smiled and hugged him, her head pressed against his chest. 'Sorry.' she laughed, her arms completely around him. 'Still want that cowboy hat?'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:13 pm
Drake gave a long sigh and shook his head only to frown as he pulled out a small handkerchief, spitting up blood into it.
xaene smiled at her, about to start into things when he heard his brother coughing up blood agian. "that's what's wrong.... my brother... doesn't feel his hunger... and since we're dragons... we can't die of starvation. so he ends up coughing up blood..." he sighed, shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:19 pm
"Maybe later," he chuckled, kissing her quickly.

Dominick sighed, taking out his own handkerchief and wiping the blood away. "Hattie! It's starting to get worse."
Hattie nodded. "I have just the thing." She rushed into the freezer, coming back with a bottle of silver liquid and a palm-sized cake. "Here. Drink this, then eat the cake. It'll make you feel better."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:31 pm
Drake gave a small sigh as he took a moment to catch his breath before looking at the woman holding things out for him.
"do it... or i tell Grigorii." Xaene frowned, crossing his arms.
Drake gave an annoyed groan as he took the silver liquid and quickly drank it before he ate the tiny cake, muttering complaints under his breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:43 pm
"Good lad," she said, grinning. Sitting in the rocking chair beside him, Hattie sighed, watching the fire. "You know, my husband was killed by dragon demons."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:51 pm
"that's too bad...." Xaene frowned, turning to look at the woman. "but... we've never... killed..... maliciously..." he sighed, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "it might've been a family member... that was killed... by the hunters..." he murmured, rubbing the back of his neck.
"heh... probably Dad... or Gramps... they both were blood thirsty.." Drake muttered as he seemed to revert to his normal self.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:03 pm
Hattie smiled sweetly, gesturing for Dominick to come closer. Without a word, the heir knelt in front of her, his back to her knees. The old woman gently finger-combed his black hair, looking ever the more like a grandmother. "I don't hold it against your kind. I was just stating a fact. Xaene, I raised your fiancé, and Drake, I raised Grigorii. Is not that strange?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:09 pm
the twins blinked as they looked at her, looking to eachother for a moment before back to her.
"its...different... we'll admit that" xaene murmured
"curious that you were able to do that..." Drake added lightly, his eyes shimmering lightly.
{is grigorii still crying?}  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:14 pm
"When you have lived as long as I have," she said, still combing Dom's hair, "you get to do a lot of things."

{{Not anymore. Right now, he's calling Inna's sister, Ophelia Cardanick, and telling her the news.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

z6don

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:16 pm
Ivan looked about at his handiwork, quite proud of it he exited the room, curious about the riders. He returned were he entered and picked up the book the fellow pointed towards. "let's see here...the riders eh...ive never heard of them."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games