Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:41 am
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"I made it for you, not me," she said, lifting the mug and setting it in the fridge. Seeing her two husbands about to duke it out, she sighed and stepped between them, taking Armageddon's arm. "Would you mind going to get Benjamin for me? He wouldn't dare leave what he's doing for me, but he fears you enough to listen."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:20 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"fascinating. i don't care." she grunted, getting more annoyed when he brought up the one thing she'd never be able to do.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:08 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Why? You should know by now that I have everything you do, kid." Armageddon snapped, still peeved from the Almighty Pain in the a**. He was just about to tell her to screw off when he heard her mention her son being terrified of him. "Little punk's scared of me, is he?" he muttered and chuckled as he scratched his chin, seeming to be thinking of a few things. "Alright, I'll see what I can do." he grunted and started walking off.
"He only fears you because you're a soulless redhead!" Damian called out and yelped when a cup was thrown at his head. "Nngh... I swear, I don't know how you put up with that guy." he grumbled to Myka while rubbing the lump on his head.

Bennacio stopped when he heard her reply. "Now milady," he started in a tone that was obviously struggling to stay calm. "I understand you're anguish right now, but please mind your manners." he said with his own angered gaze downcast to avoid having to focus them at the queen.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:19 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

She rolled her eyes and pulled an icebag out of the freezer. "Easy. I remind him that he needs me in order to kill Iris and he sort of calms down. Now hold still." Coming closer, she reached up and set the bag on his lump carefully, smiling softly at him, like she always did when he got hurt from doing something stupid. On her neck flashed a small pendent, one that she wore always and never took off. "Feeling any better?"

Meanwhile, in the library, Benjamin stood by the fireplace, smoking a thin cigarette and reading a book. He didn't really pay attention to anyone in or out of the room. He was simply enjoying his smoke, and his family history.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:54 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

lyntryx gave no reply, instead just opting to give him the silent treatment.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:17 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Damian would have given Myka the same half-apologetic, half-goofy smile he always gave her during these times, but it just looked too weird on Roy's face. Instead, he smiled softly at her. "Loads." he whispered, not even remembering the lump on his head.

"Yo, kid!" Armageddon said from behind Ben and swung a fist down to bonk him on the head. "Your pain of a mom wants you."

Bennacio clenched his jaw at how unladylike the queen was behaving. She truly was a frustrating woman. He closed his eyes and exhaled through his nose. It's all right, just calm down. He'll get through this...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:29 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Unable to stop herself, the woman set her hand on his shoulder and pushed herself up. "That's good," she murmured, bringing her lips closer to his. "I would hate for you to be too hurt." Her hand on his shoulder moved up to his hair, eyes gazing into his and begging him to kiss her.

"Hey!" he yelped, rubbing his head. "I don't want to go to her! Tell her to go to Hell."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:19 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

User Image
At that moment, a young man strode in and knocked on the door. "I was told this is where I'd find Lyn?" he asked, the soft voice making the queen squeak and sit upright in bed.
"you told me it'd take you three days!" she squealed, practically jumping out of the bed to hug the man who only laughed.
"i need three days to make you a new one, yeah. but in the meantime, i brought you one of the spares. " he grinned, hugging her back.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:58 pm
Pure T0rture
emotion_kirakira

Mayah Playah

Damian hesitated when she leaned in closer to him. He shouldn't do this, not when they were both married and especially not when he was masquerading as one of his best friends. But... God, it's been so long. To have her this close was a pure tease! Unable to hold back any longer (because a good few years was enough, in his opinion) Damian wrapped his arms around Myka's waist and pressed his lips against hers.

"Already do, kid, everyday." Armageddon grunted. "Now get your a** down there before I take you there myself."

Bennacio looked over when he saw the man walk in. He got up quickly, thousands of questions buzzing, until he saw the queen run to the man's arms. He hesitated before relaxing a little. "You must be Her Majesty's knight." he said as he made his way to the two. "My name is Bennacio. I am King En's first knight." he introduced with a graceful bow. Standing back up straight, he smiled lightly and brushed his long hair back over his shoulder. "I'll leave you two to catch up." he said and was quick to walk out. Usually he would have monitored such a close couple, but right now he wanted to distance himself from the queen, no matter how awful that sounded. To talk so sickly of his family, his daughter!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:06 pm
Awesome nerd
isn't he awesome. oh, by the way, these two SHOULDN'T be alone together....

Mayah Playah

"heh, thanks." the man smiled, holding Lyntryx closer to him, the queen happily curling into his side and clinging to his shirt.
"thank you again, Bennacio." she murmured, only to sigh as she was pulled into the room, the door closing in the knight's face as the young mechanic set the queen back on the bed.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:08 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka let the ice bag fall tot he counter, wrapping her other arm around his neck and allowing herself to melt into his kiss. She'd missed this so much, being held by Damian, and loved by him. She'd waited so long for his kiss, and she wasn't about to let it stop anytime soon. She returned the kiss happily, kissing him as lovingly as she did before.

He flicked his cigarette into the ashes, crossing his arms. "I'd like to see you try, old man."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:00 pm
Pure T0rture
The key is to disrespect his daughter and/or wife. emotion_kirakira

Mayah Playah

One of Damian's hands went to Myka's right cheek, feeling the smooth skin he had only dreamt of touching again for so many years. Her warm, affectionate kisses, it was indescribable how much he missed this. Not a single day passed in Heaven that he didn't think of this moment.

"That a challenge, twerp?" Armageddon grinned like a wolf as his black blade shot out of his right arm.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:03 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

She shivered at his touch, arching against him and lightly stroking the back of his neck. Her Damian was finally back in her arms, and she wasn't going to let him go ever again.

Benjamin gulped at the sight of the sword, but refused to move. "Hey, I'm not going, and you can't make me!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:12 pm
Awesome nerd
or, an interrupting cybil.

Mayah Playah

letting out a low sigh as she drifted into the castle, the prophetess could only chuckle at the scenes playing out around her, and the scenes she knew would play out later. But she wasn't here for a simple fortune telling. There were things she had to do here. People she had to keep on the right path. Drifting around slowly, she grinned when she came to the knight. "Am I correct in assuming you're Lord Bennacio?" She murmured, a soft smile the only thing visible beneath her silk shawl.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:54 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Finally, Damian pulled away from the kiss, already breathless. "I missed you so much." he smiled while lovingly stroking her hair and resting his forehead against hers.

Armageddon narrowed his eyes as the blade slid back up. He wasn't lied to just so those brats could get alone time, was he? He strode over to Ben and heaved him over his shoulder as if her were nothing. "You're just as annoying as your mom." he grunted and started walking off with him.

Bennacio was gazing at a photo of his wife holding their newborn when he heard his name. He lifted his head and put his photo up. "Yes, who might you be?" he asked, wondering if this was yet another friend of the King and/or Queen.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff