Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:29 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane pulled Kaien up to his feet, she then placed her arms round his neck and kissed him, "There's no need to be, I know we come from two very different worlds, and that you're not accustomed how things work here; but I promise nothing bad will happen."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:36 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Purring softly, Kaien let his head lightly rest on her shoulder, shutting his eyes. "Alright... I'll trust you... I'll always trust you..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:02 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"That's all I ask of you, trust in me, and I'll trust in you." Ayane hugged Kaien, then stepped back and picked up the bowl, "Come on, let's go back to my room now, I really want to show you my award winning talent."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:31 am
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, letting out a soft purr, blushing a little bit. "Don't forget about me when you get to the top," he half teased, his tail swaying slowly.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:11 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Shaking her head a little, Ayane ate a bit of the ice cream as they went, passing the spoon to Kaien every other spoonful. "I won't, but that's if I ever decide to make it there," they entered her room again, "even if I do have what it takes." Ayane sets the bowl down on the nightstand next to her bed, she then walked over to the corner where her guitars and amps were sitting, and picked up a small case that was sitting on top of a small shelf.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:12 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"You could certainly make it. The problem would be if your music would be accepted. In my opinion, most people listen to bad music, so if I liked what you made, I don't know what others would think."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:10 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Oh, people would love my music," she placed the case on her bed and popped the latches, "so do you remember how I said that I was trained on the violin? Well, this is my award winning talent, playing this one stringed instrument." Ayane pulled out an expensive looking violin, along with the bow, and then made sure the tuning was right.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:25 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien purred loudly, sitting on her bed. "I love the violin. It's weird that I do, too, cause I mostly listen to techno. It's just such a beautiful instrument."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:56 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane smiled at Kaien's words, she then readied they violin, her chin resting on the chin rest, "I like the violin, but also like techno, then I'll play you a song called Crystallize." Getting the proper hold on the bow, she then started playing the song, the sound of her violin filling the room.

(If you haven't heard Crystallize by Lindsey Stirling, it would be a good idea to do so, just to get an idea of what she's playing)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:03 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Shutting his eyes, Kaien purred softly, rocking a bit side to side as he listened, his tail curling up a bit. His ears were perked up and listening intently.

(Just listened to it :3 It would be better without the dubstep IMO >w>)  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:33 pm
Kairo Yakazu

As Ayane continued to play, she became lost in her own world, the sound of her playing was captivating to any that heard it. A few minutes passed when she finished playing, her eyes a little wet from tears, "Well, there you have it, I got a lot of recognition from playing the violin." Ayane told him, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand, and then sat next to Kaien on the bed.

(I like how it's sounds both ways, there's also a piano version.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:35 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Purring happily, Kaien softly rest his head on her shoulder, still smiling. "That was so amazing... Your music is beautiful..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:55 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Correction hon, the music isn't mine, I just make it sound good or even better; though I have thought of writing my own piece before." Ayane readied her violin again, but his time she played a more classical piece, that had a more sad tone to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:57 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Once again, Kaien listened. "...It sounds sad... No, not really sad... More like... nostalgic... Like you're remembering the good old days..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:10 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Shifting scale a bit, then notes brightened up, "When you learn to play, you can pretty much dictate how a song sounds, but you're about remembering, playing always brings back some fond memories."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff