Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"According to the people nearby, Mr. Sousa and his band rarely come here because of how renowned he is. So my answer is yes." Nikolai said and looked over at Anthony with a devious grin. "Need any help putting anything on~?" he purred.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:46 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony tugged Nikolai into the church, heading to the rooms. "You mean you can help put things on, and not off?" he teased, smirking.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:07 pm
Mayah Playah

"You have to take your clothes off before you can put them on." Nikolai grinned as he rubbed the priest's shoulders, slowly sliding his hands through the shirt and against the skin.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:13 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

The priest smirked and licked his lips again, bending his head to gently kiss the Sin's neck. "Mmm, aren't you just a naughty one today?" he murmured.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:25 pm
Mayah Playah

"Nnn, I just can't help myself around you." Nikolai groaned softly as he began unbuttoning Anthony's shirt and rubbed the muscles beneath them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:40 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"You never seem to be able to," he mumbled, kissing his neck again, his fingers inching down to help the Sin undress.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:15 pm
Mayah Playah

The slimmer man's shirt slowly fell to his elbows, and he reluctantly moved his arms away from his lover to let the article of clothing fall off. His hands came back and worked off Anthony's pants.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:26 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony reached down and stopped him. "Are we going to have sex, or get ready?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai wrinkled his nose at Anthony. "Tsk, I was going to tease you with that thought, but I guess you figured me out." he shrugged helplessly and pulled the priest's pants down before backing away. He looked to his bag and bit his lip. The only good outfit he brought with him is Sloth's suit, and how would he be able to pull that off?
"I... only brought a suit a friend of mine made me, so, umm, please don't ridicule it." he warned the priest as he pulled out the thinning blazer and the wardrobe beneath it. Even the white button-up Anthony had ripped repaired itself (courtesy of Sloth)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:16 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Wow," breathed Anthony, reaching forward and fingering the blazer. "That's going to look pretty sexy on you. Have you got a tie?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:21 am
Mayah Playah

I'm glad somebody appreciates my work, Sloth scoffed, only getting a mental roll of the eyes from Nikolai.
"Yes, there's a tie somewhere." he murmured and reached into the bag to find it. He gazed at the silk and fingered the Saint symbol on it, finding it ironic. "...Shouldn't you be putting on your outfit?" he soon asked Anthony and looked at him over his shoulder.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:29 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony, who had been watching the slender man, was suddenly shaken from his gaze and blushed. "Oh yeah. Just... just hold on." The priest ducked into his closet, bringing out a bag. "It's been a while since I last wore this suit. I think I went to the opera that night." He opened the bag and pulled out an expensive-looking dark suit, pulling off the last of his clothes and starting to tug it on.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 am
Mayah Playah

"From a mobster to a priest to an upper-class man. You really are full of surprises." Nikolai chuckled while putting on his white button-up.
After about three minutes he was now dressed the same way as when he entered Anthony's dream. He used only the center button of his blazer and adjusted the cuffs of each sleeve; the suit was slimming as he expected, and it felt very nicely. He wandered towards the mirror, and as he worked on his tie, his lime green eyes went to the crest over the breast pocket: a silhouette of a king cobra wearing a crown, it smiled brightly and hissed behind a gray and white shield, and beneath the shield was a banner that read 'SLOTH'. Nikolai winced at the pulse against his arm and ignored it to work on his tie. Let's see... work the loop.... up... down...? The slim man let out a frustrated growl and began pulling it off.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:45 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Suddenly, the handsome young priest appeared behind him, his hands stopping Nikolai. "Let me help," he purred into the Sin's ear, working the tie. He set it loosely, so as not to put off Nikolai's appearance. "Sloth, huh?" he mumbled, fingers reaching to stroke the emblem.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:08 am
Mayah Playah

Feeling the warm breath against his neck and feeling the hands at his chest, Nikolai went still and tried to ignore the blush forming on his face. He stared at their reflections for the longest time before noticing the crest the priest seemed interested in. "Ah, umm, it's ironic." he blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "You're not the only one who thinks I laze around all day."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games