Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:35 pm
"Can't say wether she is a god or not well anyway it's late I better get home or my grandpa will start to worry oh and here is a gift" kitsune said than put it next to Mila in side the box was a shell necklace "hope you like it it is made of real shells" then started to walk off  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:25 am
"Thanks..." I said. "So, the party was a flop. Great," I told myself. I sighed and jumped in the lake, letting my tail come out happily. I fell asleep in the water. I had a vivid dream. A flash back.
"I can't believe you..." "Well it wasn't my fault!" "Blah blah blah blah blah! I don't want to hear it!" "You have to! Please-" "NO!"
I woke up from the dream that was me and Clara's fight that broke everything.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:58 pm
While kitsune was walking home she bumped into ash "oh hi funny meeting you here" kitsune said blushing "yah I just came back from my sport club I like to walk around this temple it makes me feel relaxed" he said "me and my grandpa live here so feel free to come in any Tim you like" kitsune said still blushing then she dropped her phone and ash picked it up and put in his phone number "here now we can talk to each other when ever" he said then kitsune's face started to turn as red as her hair  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:15 am
(no still have 6 weeks of school)
Mew Rose
I suddenly stopped and saw a predisite "AWW CRAP!" I shouted I transformed and then I saw Mew Cheerleader and Mew Banana.

Mew Cheerleader
I saw Mew Rose and then saw Mew Banana "Ok guys I hope the other mews come soon" I said.

Mew Banana
I saw the other mews by a lake I also saw the predisite "AWW IT'S SO CUTE" I shouted  

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:08 am
I fell back asleep quickly, drifting into uneasy dreams about my sister. "I need to talk to someone about this..." I muttered. I got up and opened my door Kiri was standing right there. "Can I come in?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. "Rather you then Lucy," I said. I knew somewhere the mews were fighting, but i really didn't feel like helping right then. Kiri got up on my bed and bounced a little before settling down cross legged. "Hey Kiri... lately, I've been missing my sister. What do you think that means? I mean, she's evil, but-" "She wasn't once," Kiri finished my sentence. I nodded "Yeah, I mean, I know what she did but..." My voice trailed off. Kiri sighed. "Don't tell me your thinking of bringing her back. That woman is a witch, I mean, she killed me," Kiri exclaimed. Now, you might be wondering what she meant by 'killed me'. But, in all truths, Clara killed Kiri. Kiri is Kokiri reincarnated. Just in case you hadn't figured that out yet. I looked at my hand. Once, it had to be amputated, but using my powers, I grew it back. It was Clara's fault that it had to be amputated. But still...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:39 pm
Once kitsune herd there was trouble she said by to ash and went over to the other mews and transformed "ok where is the aw he is so cute" kitsune said gushing  

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:26 pm
Kiri sighed. "Well... I really do have to show you something. Follow me," She told me. I followed her into her room. In there was a crystal orb. "Your a goddess Mila. Clara's your sister. Do you really think she's dead?" Kiri asked. I gasped. "yes. She's alive, but she has lost all her power. Maybe we could find her," Kiri said. I didn't say anything. I was to paralyzed... and for some strange reason, very deep down... happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:38 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I have 2 reasons 1 I have no idea what's going on and 2 When I decide to try and post I've got AT LEAST 7 pages to read and catch up on, but I'll do my best to post more often in the future and sorry for my idleness))  

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:14 am
"How can this cute little thing be a predisite" kitsune said still gushing at the cute predisite  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:05 am
I looked down. So many emotions, all at once... relief, guilt, sorrow, happiness, shock, and even fear... what was a girl, well, goddess/mermaid/ mew mew, supposed to do? "Where... where is she?" I asked shakily. Kiri looked into her orb. "By the ocean... wait, where are you going?" She yelled. Because I was already out the door.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:51 pm
"Guys where is Mila she souls be here by now" kitsune said curiously  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:13 am
Where did you think I went? If your not saying the ocean, then you really need to pay more attention. I ran as fast as I could. I headed towards some rocks. Behind them was... "Clara," I said aloud. She turned around.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:23 am
"CLARA what is she doing here" kitsune said getting her bow ready to fire "is she a threat" kitsune aske Mila  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:16 am
Clara whipped her hair. "My powers were taken away idiot. I can't do anything. I don't even have my butterfly DNA anymore," Clara informed us. Sassy as always. "I can't even use roses... my main weapon." I looked her over. She looked... different.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Clara..." I muttered again. She looked at me. "Hi. How's Kisshu? Hey, how'd you get your hand back?" She asked. Tears stung my eyes.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:02 am
Kitsune lowers her bow "then why are you here Clara if your not a threat" kitsune asked puzzled  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff