Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:31 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi decided to hold off seeing as Minako had let him go to get her food.Hearing a elp, she turned instictively and spotted the girl's arua tumbling and looked to Raen, just in time to see something hit the top of his head.When the smell hit her, she couldn't help it and almost laughed, the sound coming out as a choked sounding snort "I didn't do that." Carefully, she reached up and pulled the bowl off his head, trying her hardest not to giggle and failing horrible "Are you two okay?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:49 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen had noodles hanging all over his face, nose and hair. "Well, I'm not cold at the moment," he sighed with a slight roguish smirk. He saw Minako staring at him while blushing as she scrambled to her feet. "Sorry. I didn't mean to do that," she said quickly, picking a couple of noodles off of his face though he got a sudden sense that something was going to happen. To his shock, Minako's head darted forward before he felt her soft lips on his before she quickly pulled back, sucking a noodle into her mouth, though he noticed the blush had deepened slightly when she lookedaway.

Kitai laughed softly, amused at Raen-sama's actions. "He seems to have that same charisma you did," she said with amusement as she looked at her partner. He leaned against a nearby column, his cerulean eyes rising to meet her pale lavender eyes.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:09 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi laughed and set the bowl on the counter, accepting a few napkins from the one sever who brushed her hand with them "That's one way to see it." She glanced at Minako when she stood and her smile vanished when Raen and the Senshi's auras merged for a few seconds.She handed Raen the napkins and backed away "I'm not very hungry anymore.." She set Ginahan in a nearby chair as she fled the little cafe, not seeing the sympathetic looks Rogue and Logan shot her as she left.She knew she shouldn't feel hurt, but she did.

The man watched everything through the pool and gave a small sigh as Mairi went out the door "This should prove to be interesting...." He leaned on his staff sightly, watching.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:31 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen grimaced. "That wasn't planned at all, I don't think. Interesting, but it's unlikely to be something I'll let happen again," he muttered to Mairi, unsure if she could hear him. Almost the moment he rose to his feet, the lights flickered as he dropped to his knees, feeling as if somebody had dumped acid over his skin. The pain was intense and immediate as his eyes squeezed shut before snapping open as his irises flickered rapidly from silvery white to dark metallic navy-indigo, both distinct colors swirling rapidly in his irises. He was unaware that his immortal brother 'Apostolos' was now aware of his existence. He reached out with his mind and will, his body seemingly dissolving into wisps of air as the interior lights within the café calmed. He felt himself land heavily on something and instinctively flared his senses, swiftly finding he had flashed roughly two miles to thenortheast atop one of the tallest skyscrapers. He lifted a trembling hand and watched his skin shift into narrow interlocking scales that were barely visible to the naked eye, his fingers tipped with half inch bluish black claws. The scales were various colors in shades of blue, navy, teal, indigo, and violet and seemed to shift constantly in the sunlight. He realized his body was more muscular as he slowly and carefully stood, realizing quickly he'd gained four inches of height putting him at 6' 5" tall. He didn't, however, see the eight inch curving indigo-black horns that went back from just behind his temples to a few inches behind his head. His upper and lower incisors and canines had lengthened to a third of an inch and quarter inch long respectively. "What the hell is going on?" he snapped, his voice growling slightly. It didn't help that his clothes, or what had been his clothes, were hanging off of his body in either heavily strained form or flat out shreds.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:47 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi heard Raen clearly but ignored him, closing her eyes and taking a few deep breaths once she was a few feet from the cafe.She felt an odd rippling sensation, like someone familiar was trying to invade her mind or to find out where she was.She heard a yelp and saw Ginhana's aura dart out the cafe door "He's disappeared again!And he looked to be in pain." Mairi stared down at the little fox for a moment "I'm done with all the damn games.I'm tired of being used." Her own aura flared dangerously, making all the windows in the area rattle, a few even cracked.Picking Ginhana up, she tucked the little fox into her bag and took a few step, vanishing from view.A few seconds later, she appeared on top of their apartment building and pulled off the blind fold.When she did so, her aura flared again.It pulsed and flashed in a sort of pattern, almost like a beacon.Tilting her head back, her eyes went totally silver, not even her pupils were dark now.The silvery cloak appeared, draping over her as a hard breeze picked up "It's like every time something happens they but their damn noses in now." It was very clear who she was talking about.The gods really were getting on her bad side.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:21 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen-Ransökýos sensed Mairi's annoyance and concentrated, his armor materializing on his torso, forearms, hips, and legs as a dark indigo cloak a couple of shades lighter than black materialized over his shoulders. "Play with fire too often, you inevitably get burned," he muttered, the final couple of words seeming to drift from empty air as he vanished, materializing a few feet behind Mairi. He didn't seem to realize his own hair was a deep silvery blond with white tips.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:34 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Feeling someone behind her, Mairi turned.The hood on her cloak fell back, revealing that the mark on her forehead was completely solid, though the colors still swirled.She wasn't sure exactly when, but sometime in between her cloak appearing and Raen showing up, the staff that had been left for her appear and was now held loosely in her left hand.She saw the basic outline of Raen through his newly changed aura and noted the changes in his physical appearance as well "Assuming someone didn't shoot you this time, what happened?" She felt that spark of fear again but suppressed it.Ginhana peeked out from Mairi's bag, unaware she'd changed slightly as well.Her fur had lightened slightly to the color of molten silver, the fur on her paws, the tip of her tail and ears, and her belly had turned a deep indigo blue color.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:20 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen-Ransökýos shrugged one shoulder. "It seems that our abilities have different levels of strength, though where those like the Senshi awaken new skills and forms through stress and need... it seems ours are driven by extreme emotions, though if my suspicion is correct, then it will take extreme need to awaken our true powers... though if my instincts are right, then we'd have to physically die to unleash the unbound powers within us. It is what happened to Apostolos, my brother; because of my familial connection to him through our mother, we will both be little more than faint ghosts to his talent of seeing the fates of those around him. Once he grows close to them emotionally, he becomes unable to see their fates or futures. Those related to him by blood he cannot see regardless, but I sense that he knows now of my existence," he said quietly. Normally, he would have found it extremely interesting that he spoke in a quiet, low voice yet knew Mairi could hear him over the winds their respective auras were creating. He knew and was sure Mairi knew, that the Inner Senshi, Pluto included, along with Logan and Rogue, were all headed their way. He glanced over his shoulder as his fingers flicked up, catching the crimson rose by the stem while watching their neighbor Mamoru, though the young man had no idea they knew exactly who he was, step out of the shadows of the roof access stairway.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:33 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Ellie hesitated a moment and sighed slightly "And somehow through all of that..I get the very distinct feeling we're not related..The Fates maybe to you..But I just can't see myself in that situation...If anything, he knows about you because of me..My fate is stuck to yours remember?" Her mouth barely moved as she spoke.The interesting part about these winds was that though they seemed to rage around them, to anyone else it would seem like noting but a strong breeze used to fly kites.Mairi saw the different auras moving their way, as well as little Chibi-Usa's.When she saw Mamoru, she instinctively moved in front of Raen, blocking the amnesic's possible path.Even if he didn't know her face, or Raen, he'd remember the cloak she wore.Seeing as he'd watched the events in the park the other day.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:11 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
"What are you doing with that thing? He could harm you, and I doubt I'm strong enough.." Mamoru said sharply before Raen cut him off. "You doubt what, that you're strong enough to put your foot in your mouth? Seems to me you have plenty of practice with that; assuming I'd hurt someone because I look a little different at the moment, puh-lease," he said dryly. Mamoru seemed momentarily thrown off by his words. He heard a low snarling growl as he turned slightly, the silvery adamantium claws freezing barely short of Raen's throat. He sighed, not seeming to notice Logan's struggles against the telekinetic hold on everything from the Canadian's neck to his knees. "See, honey? Like I said before, suspicious of everybody," he said conversationally to Mairi. He glanced up momentarily as a lightly tanned bare hand grazed his cheek with no effect whatsoever. He sensed Rogue's shock as she landed awkwardly squarely between them, her a** up in the air comically after tripping over his outstretched foot.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's eyes narrowed dangerously "He's is a lot more honorable than you'll ever be." She carefully tied the blindfold back into place.Mamoru had never seen her outside of the cloak, but Logan and Rogue would recognize her at least.Very carefully, she laid her fingers over Logan's wrist and made him retract his claws, fighting back a smile at Raen's comment "If you promise not to attack us, I may be able to convince him to let you move." She gave him a sweet smile like she had at the cafe, and felt his aura shift.And though she couldn't see it, she sensed him start to flush slightly.As for Rogue, she crouched, her smile still in place "As for you.It's not nice to slap people." She offered her hand, the thin silvery barrier she'd created from her aura visible to Raen, to help the girl up.Ginhana stayed safely hidden away in Mairi's bag.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:18 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
"He's a monster," Mamoru snapped. Raen rolled his eyes. "I'm also your damned neighbor, moron. You think I expected to look like this? This is the form I had at birth, so I strongly advise you watch your mouth," he said in a low voice. He heard Logan growl before he glanced towards the mutant. "What makes me believe you won't attack me?" Logan said gruffly. "You don't, but clearly I've made no attempt to harm the idiot over there and thus far the worst you and your friend have suffered is blows to your pride," was the reply. He heard Rogue's gasp of shock as her bare skin touched Mairi's with no effect; he knew the trick behind it, but neither of the mutants could sense aura energy use and frankly the trick used only slight amounts of said energy. Logan's boots tapped to the rooftop as Raen released him, though it was obvious that the Canadian was still suspicious. Raen's gaze shifted momentarily to the rooftop near them before his hand flicked behind him, catching the crimson bordered white glove in his firm yet gentle grip, the ofuda fluttering in the breeze. "Hello, Mars; you too assume I am going to harm others, hai? I seek nothing but a simple life with one of my closest friends, it is that simple," he said, not turning his head to face the raven haired Senshi whose right had was held in his hand where she'd tried to use the ofuda to paralyze him... not that it would have worked.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:34 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

The mark on Mairi's forehead flared dangerously and her grip on the staff tightened.Sadly for her, she didn't knew it responded to her emotions.When her grip tightened, a three inch blade slide out of either end.Pure silver with runes engraved into the blade.Mamoru was really was digging himself a hole at the moment.She tilted her head towards Logan as she helped Rogue stand "If we'd wanted to attack you, we would have done so long before now.Not everyone has it out for you, not matter how much you think otherwise, James." Besides the knowledge from the movies and comics, when Mairi'd looked at the pair, their cards revealed so much more, allowing her to see past their tough exteriors to the person beneath.Mairi reached out and plucked the ofuda from Mars' fingers, a little startled when it lit up in a bright flash before vanishing.She moved to stand with her back to Raen's.Despite their abilities, she really wasn't like these odds of it did come to a fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:08 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen's free hand flashed out, Kitai materializing in a swirl of flame with her razor sharp tip hovering just short of Mamoru's throat. "I will say this once, if you don't mind... shut up for the moment," he said coolly, keeping his temper on a very short leash in that moment, though he saw Logan twitch as Mairi referred to his birth name. "Ain't like we know who you associate with," the Canadian grumbled as Raen sheathed the katana in a surprisingly fluid movement. He glanced towards the temperamental Senshi of Mars, carefully not looking towards the other Senshi gathered not too far away as Pluto stood in the shadows of the building behind them. "Where did you come from?" came Setsuna's low voice. Raen smirked slightly, his enhanced senses seeing Setsuna's garnet-ruby eyes lock with his own swirling teal-navy irises before a blush spread over her cheeks though he knew the other Senshi as well as Rogue and Logan wouldn't notice it.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:29 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's sight flickered between the different aura's trying to just who would be the biggest threat.She ignored Mamoru, still irked and let her sight settle on Pluto.Sure Logan had the claws, but that was it "We don't associate with anyone.We just got here." She shifted slightly, the blades at either end of the staff disappearing.Her jaw clinched slightly when she heard Setsuna and she kicked the back of Raen's leg in such a way that no one would notice when she saw the Outter Senshi's aura shift "You're the guardian of space and time.You figure it out." She felt something shove against the walls in her mind and she faltered slightly, her cloak shimmering a rainbow a of colors as she tried to focus.The real kicker was when her nose started up it's old trick and started to bleed.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games