Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ③ || Approval Area
Profile Approval (Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:30 pm
Regalina Kaicho
Evil Toaster Yokai

PENDING - Honestly, you did great! You're adding a new story element for reference in Arashigakure thanks to your bio, which I very much appreciate. Overall, almost everything is perfect on your first go around. The only issue is your "Quick Work" PA. I'd pass it if it were a clan PA, but since it isn't I have to ask you to adjust it to meet our rules in the Personal Attribute Guide.

"• Descriptives: Descriptive rank stats, such as speed or strength, may only be increased slightly or mildly. Physical attributes that are increased "mildly" must take a "slightly" penalty to another stat in return."

This is the one holding you back currently. Lower the amount gained to be slightly or mildly boosted for one stat. Remember to take the slight loss to another stat if you go with the latter route. Optionally, you can do a slight increase to two stats with a slight decrease to another. I promise you'll be able to max out all your stats regardless thanks to how buki/tai styles work.

Okay, so then would a +1/+1 boost work instead, or would I still need to penalize a stat?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:39 pm
Evil Toaster Yokai
Regalina Kaicho
Evil Toaster Yokai

PENDING - Honestly, you did great! You're adding a new story element for reference in Arashigakure thanks to your bio, which I very much appreciate. Overall, almost everything is perfect on your first go around. The only issue is your "Quick Work" PA. I'd pass it if it were a clan PA, but since it isn't I have to ask you to adjust it to meet our rules in the Personal Attribute Guide.

"• Descriptives: Descriptive rank stats, such as speed or strength, may only be increased slightly or mildly. Physical attributes that are increased "mildly" must take a "slightly" penalty to another stat in return."

This is the one holding you back currently. Lower the amount gained to be slightly or mildly boosted for one stat. Remember to take the slight loss to another stat if you go with the latter route. Optionally, you can do a slight increase to two stats with a slight decrease to another. I promise you'll be able to max out all your stats regardless thanks to how buki/tai styles work.

Okay, so then would a +1/+1 boost work instead, or would I still need to penalize a stat?

By the listed rule, you can take a +2 or a +1/+1, but doing so does require you to penalize another stat with a -1. Personally, I don't recommend taking any PA that boosts your DR because it's a waste if you plan to learn any bukijutsu or taijutsu styles. As it is now, you can get a total of a +6 to be distributed however you want per style mastered entirely. You'll make up for not using a DR-altering PA just fine in the long run- I promise.  

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:04 pm
Regalina Kaicho
EDIT: Replaced Quick Work with Iron Forged Will PA

Iron Forged Will: Gain an additional 100 Stamina.

User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Shinji Gyukimaru Ketsueki
                        Nickname:
                        Birthdate: 11/30

▰ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Body Rank: D

Height: 5'11
                        Weight: 125 lbs

Bloodline: Saiketsu

Combat Outfit: His combat outfit doesn't differ from his normal attire. He wears a black coat with short sleeves and a fur-lined hood, with a plain white sleeveless-shirt underneath. His pants are held up by a pair of belts, with one being left out of half of the belt-loops in order to let it fall slightly to his side. The pants the belts are keeping up are black in color and are made of a material that allows them conform to the users legs without hindering mobility.

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: "Persevere. No matter what comes your way, you have to overcome it. That's the only way to protect those you want to protect."
                        Personality: Shinji, like most kids from his clan, is quiet and reserved. He lacked the amount of social contact needed to allow him to form personal connections, and as such he seems fairly awkward around others. He often keeps his real emotions hidden behind a sullen and tired demeanor. One thing that sets him apart from the rest of his clan is that, even though he intends to master his Bloodline, he does not like to show off the kekkei genkai of his clan. He feels that showing off their manipulation of blood for their techniques would drive his peers even further away from him. It isn't as if he feels ashamed of his clan, it's just that Shinji has a deep desire to amass several friends in order to fill the void of loneliness instilled in him. His heart is much bigger than other clan members.

Village: Arashigakure
                        Title: Genin

Background: A few decades ago, after some infighting and disagreement within the Ketsueki clan, a small group of the clan's members split off from the main settlement and moved to Arashigakure, swearing allegiance to the village. After some time, the suspicions involving their ties to their previous home were dismissed when the rest of the Ketsueki clan attempted an assault on Arashigakure in order to dismantle the outliers. The assault was handled by several members of the Arashigakure forces, but the resident members of the clan helped out as well, quelling the attack before they could do any serious damage. The Ketsueki settlers developed their own set of elders and a council over time in order to preserve the Bloodline of their clan. This branch of the Ketsueki is where Shinji, and his parents before him, were born.

Growing up, the young Shinji was boisterous and craved adventure. His outgoing nature was, at first, nurtured by his parents. However, after he grew old enough to begin playing with others in the village, they began to stifle his energetic personality and keep him from going out. See, even if the Ketsueki in Arashigakure had left due to infighting, they didn't change their beliefs. Shinji was kept away from other kids and was instead pushed to train and study in order to gain a better control over his chakra. The other kids in the village saw Shinji occasionally when he stepped outside to practice, but his parents made sure to keep their son away from the other villagers to keep Shinji pure.

Once he was old enough to join the academy, the elders of the Ketsueki clan approached the boy and gave him a speech about keeping to himself. They told him that if he ever wanted to be a powerful shinobi from the Ketsueki clan, he had to stay vigilant in his training and avoid the distractions that would come from other students. As such, he continued to be a loner during his time spent at the academy. He didn't show any outstanding potential when it came to the academics, but his clans training in chakra control gave him a slight edge over the other students in practical exams. He graduated and received the Genin title as soon as he was able.

The elders congratulated him on his promotion and promised that, in a short time, they would begin to teach him how to use the Saiketsu...

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Bloodline
                        ▱▰▱ Blood KnightYour bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
                        Second Class:
                        ▱▰▱ ExpertThe user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. They gain a moderate [+3] boost to both speed and reflex & Techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense.
                        ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Bloodline – Bukijutsu: Bloodline techniques with Bukijutsu attributes cost [10] less. Able to gain reductions on learning bukijutsu based on reductions given by bloodline.

Chakra Pool: 325
                        Stamina Pool: 375
                        Chakra Element: Suiton
                        Chakra Color: Black
                        Chakra Materialization: A shadowy figure standing just behind Shinji, looking over his shoulder. The face on the figure is two white dots and a white line forming a smile.

Passive Stats Increases:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 6
                        → [+3] Expert, [+3] Quick Work PA
                        • Reflex ► 6
                        → [+3] Expert, [+3] Quick Work PA
                        • Fortitude ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Basic medical knowledge. Not enough to perform Eiseijutsu, but enough to tend to wounds and illnesses.
                        • Reading people, predicting emotions and reactions.
                        Weaknesses:
                        • He isn't as physically strong as other kids his age.
                        • Bad at approaching others.
                        Fears:
                        • Complete darkness. Not like nighttime, but the complete absence of light.
                        • Small, enclosed spaces.

Modifiers:
                        • Learn 1 extra Bloodline technique per post
                        • Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post
                        • Learn 1 extra Suiton technique per post
                        Personal Attributes:
                        Bloody Augmentation: For every body rank, starting at D, the user may choose three [3] suiton jutsu. These jutsu may be added to the bloodline list and no longer consume slots. Their effects are identical to their normal counterparts and are performed with blood instead of water. They are also treated as if they are bloodline jutsu for the purposes of determining cost and relative strength.
                        Power of Blood: Saiketsu users can perform Suiton [ Water ] and Saiketsu jutsu without the need for handsigns. Instead these are replaced with either verbal commands or somatic gestures. Furthermore users start with an additional 100 chakra.
                        Iron Forged Will: Gain an additional 10 Stamina.

▰ PROFESSIONS AND MISSIONS

Ryo: 両0 {starts at 0}
                        AC: 0 {starts at 0}

Missions Complete: {all start at 0}
                        D Rank :: 0
                        C Rank :: 0
                        B Rank :: 0
                        A Rank :: 0
                        S Rank :: 0

Crafting Trees
                        • {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
                        • {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Profession Missions Complete: {all start at 0, remove this}

Profession Titles
                        • {Profession} || → {Current Title}

Profession Missions Complete: {all start at 0}

Mission, Training, Events, and Profession Claims

{This spoiler is where you'll link to your character's relevant claim posts for missions, training, holidays/events, and professions.}
                        Missions Claim: [ x ]
                        Training Claim: [ x ]
                        Professions Claim: [ x ]
                        Events Claim: [ x ]

▰ INVENTORY

Weapon Specs

{Only required for custom weapons, copy paste custom description. Standard weapons may have details listed here as well, but it is not required.}

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info, remove if you don't have access to jutsu. Remember that E rank nin/gen/eiseijutsu do not count towards these limits.}
                        • Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
                        • Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
                        • Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 00
                        • Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
                        • Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Maruton:
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default
                        • Henge no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Bunshin no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Substitution Technique | Rank E | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Water | D Rank | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Walls | D Rank | Default

Suiton

Bloodline
                        • {Remove if none}

Genjutsu

Illusory
                        • {Remove if none}

Enchantment
                        • {Remove if none}

Instance
                        • {Remove if none}

Chain
                        • {Remove if none}

Bukijutsu
                        {Style name here}
                        • {Stage progression / techniques learned}

{Style name here}

▰ FORMLESS STYLES → 00 / 00 {REMOVE. Current formless slots.}
                        {Find in Formless Style and Class information}

Formless Styles
                        • {Formless style name}

Formless Techniques
                        • {Formless technique name}

▰ ACADEMY STUDENT

Learned E Rank Formless
                        • {Formless type learning}

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:30 pm
Evil Toaster Yokai

APPROVED / PENDING - Much more acceptable. Perhaps too much so. I'm gonna suggest you make it a flat 100 stamina gained otherwise your selling yourself short on the value of your PA. Even if you just omitted the "Starting with Rank C" part you'd only get at most 70 extra reserves, but a standard reserve-bolstering PA gives up to 100 without needing any drawbacks. I know, it's a strange balance, but better to have it all than not enough. Anyway, give yourself some more and you're approved, or resubmit with another new one and I'll help ya out some more.  

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:51 pm
Regalina Kaicho
Evil Toaster Yokai

APPROVED / PENDING - Much more acceptable. Perhaps too much so. I'm gonna suggest you make it a flat 100 stamina gained otherwise your selling yourself short on the value of your PA. Even if you just omitted the "Starting with Rank C" part you'd only get at most 70 extra reserves, but a standard reserve-bolstering PA gives up to 100 without needing any drawbacks. I know, it's a strange balance, but better to have it all than not enough. Anyway, give yourself some more and you're approved, or resubmit with another new one and I'll help ya out some more.

Oh, I didn't even realize I could go that high lol. Do you want me to just go into that same post and edit it, or do you want me to repost it with the changes?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:16 pm
Evil Toaster Yokai
Regalina Kaicho
Evil Toaster Yokai

Oh, I didn't even realize I could go that high lol. Do you want me to just go into that same post and edit it, or do you want me to repost it with the changes?

You're good. Just edit it into your last one and put that "final" draft in your own profile storage area. cool  

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:57 am
Evil Toaster Yokai

APPROVED WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:46 am
Hurrak
Sadayo's current Reference Sheet PA has become obsolete:

To be Named Update B-rank Hazards PA: Only through crafting [basic] and [advanced] poisons, Sadayo may include the option to work with an additional effect (i.e “First Level Toxin A” can have 2, first level effects || “Second Level Toxin C” can receive an additional effect to its selected effect but ONLY at first level quality) . Any effects must strictly be of first level quality (“Advance Toxin B” receives a bonus, first level grade effect) . Toxins not created (cannot buy or trade) by Sadayo cannot be altered in this manner. Applications of bonus-infused toxins will lose [1] stack count.

**now, if I can roll for Advanced and Special grade toxins rather than Basic and Advanced.... that would be cool

APPROVED / PENDING || Sorry, didn't realize this was still being deliberated on! So, just a couple suggestions to make it approvable. The pending is only if you chose to do something else.
__• First, make it applicable to all tiers of crafted poison (basic, advanced, special, and legendary). It just doesn't make sense to only be able to modify the lower tier stuff and we see no reason to hold yourself back like that.
__• Secondly, remove the last sentence about "stacks". The new Poison and Status Effect System doesn't do doses, stacks, or anything of that likeness. It simply replaces the previous effect(s) for the higher tier one(s) if a higher tier effect is applied to the target than the last. This is to keep things easier to understand and keep track of in the moment, for everyone involved.
__• Lastly, replace that removed sentence with the following phrasing: "Cannot gain this effect from any similar PAs more than twice (no more than two additional effects per poison)."

So yeah, overall buffing your PA and just throwing in a more suitable restriction to keep the Balance Team at ease. ninja

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:54 am
Regalina Kaicho
Hurrak
Sadayo's current Reference Sheet PA has become obsolete:

To be Named Update B-rank Hazards PA: Only through crafting [basic] and [advanced] poisons, Sadayo may include the option to work with an additional effect (i.e “First Level Toxin A” can have 2, first level effects || “Second Level Toxin C” can receive an additional effect to its selected effect but ONLY at first level quality) . Any effects must strictly be of first level quality (“Advance Toxin B” receives a bonus, first level grade effect) . Toxins not created (cannot buy or trade) by Sadayo cannot be altered in this manner. Applications of bonus-infused toxins will lose [1] stack count.

**now, if I can roll for Advanced and Special grade toxins rather than Basic and Advanced.... that would be cool

APPROVED / PENDING || Sorry, didn't realize this was still being deliberated on! So, just a couple suggestions to make it approvable. The pending is only if you chose to do something else.
__• First, make it applicable to all tiers of crafted poison (basic, advanced, special, and legendary). It just doesn't make sense to only be able to modify the lower tier stuff and we see no reason to hold yourself back like that.
__• Secondly, remove the last sentence about "stacks". The new Poison and Status Effect System doesn't do doses, stacks, or anything of that likeness. It simply replaces the previous effect(s) for the higher tier one(s) if a higher tier effect is applied to the target than the last. This is to keep things easier to understand and keep track of in the moment, for everyone involved.
__• Lastly, replace that removed sentence with the following phrasing: "Cannot gain this effect from any similar PAs more than twice (no more than two additional effects per poison)."

So yeah, overall buffing your PA and just throwing in a more suitable restriction to keep the Balance Team at ease. ninja

To be Named Update B-rank Hazards PA:
All tiers of crafted poisons (basic, advanced, special, and legendary) made by Sadayo may include the option to work with an additional effect (i.e “First Level Toxin A” can have 2, first level effects || “Second Level Toxin C” can receive an additional effect to its selected effect but ONLY at first level quality) . Any effects must strictly be of first level quality (“Advance Toxin B” receives a bonus, first level grade effect) . Toxins not created (cannot buy or trade) by Sadayo cannot be altered in this manner. Applications of higher tiered effects will replace the previous, present lower tiered effects applied to the target. Cannot gain this effect from any similar PAs more than twice (no more than two additional effects per poison).

All better? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:29 am
Hurrak

APPROVED || Have fun!  

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:36 pm
Regalina Kaicho
I see everyone else quoting you, so hi.

Please judge last minute PA.

Puppeteer's Daughter [One Year Anniversary] - While never displaying any prodigal talent for the art of kugutsu like her mother, it would be a lie to say that she didn't inherit any of that skill, namely, her ability to focus and multitask to extreme extents. Able to divide her focus across multiple tasks and then bring it altogether onto one at a moment's notice, Kagerou has an almost unparalleled control over her Six Paths of Pain, and can freely distribute all activations under her control between herself and her active Six Paths as she pleases.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:59 am
THIS CHARACTER WILL BE REPLACING MY DOUBLE JACK, RIYOKO KEN

User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Sosuke Hitoshi-shi Uchiha
                        Nickname: Young Hellblazer
                        Birthdate: 4/10

Hair Color: Black
                        Eye Color: Grey
                        Height: 5' 7"
                        Weight: 147lbs

Bloodline: Uchiha

{Feel free to add sections that you want here, so long as they follow the coding style established by this profile format.}

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: "Few people really think about dying... paranoids worry about it without really understanding it. Victims of fatal accidents and murder don't have time to think. You only really think about it if you take the time to. And you only take the time if you know it's going to happen."
                        Personality: Sosuke is an oddity, one who seeks things on the fringe, and who chases the most individual of threads seeking deeper arcana. His personality is crass, with the loss of his mother being the root cause of his deeper seated need to find deeper knowledge, to understand why she died, to the extent that he began shutting others out. He does not seek to curve people for pointless reasons, but instead sees the world in a nihilistic light and that their endeavors are largely in contrast to his own. When others come to him for aid, he is oft wont to lend aid, solely in memory of his mother's better nature, and to remind himself he is a good person, somewhere in his addled heart.

Village: Arashigakure

Background: Sosuke is the son of kind-hearted Uchiha Yukari, who died in his formative years and left him with his father. the dutiful Minamoto Date. Date, ever a man of his position left Sosuke in the care of the state for long periods of time while he attended to his duties, and rationalized that he did this to maintain a safe and stable position for Yukari's legacy. What it accomplished was a rift between father and son, and as Sosuke grew and entered the academy, he began to seek knowledge. While many saw only glory, honor, and achieving the legacies greater than their parents, the boy wanted none of such business.

He sought to understand the reasons behind his mother's death, the blindness that overtook her, and the supposed legacy of her clan that his father wished to keep him from. So too did he seek knowledge of where chakra had come from, where the arts him and his fellow shinobi derived, and just why the nations had come into the mess they were now in.

During his earlier years of Academy, much of the information he sought was barred to him, and he could not venture into the world to seek it out himself, but now, as a realized Genin, the path had opened to him, and he ventured out to begin. Until war came to Arashigakure.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Bloodline
                        ▱▰▱ Blood KnightYour bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
                        Second Class:Tamer
                        ▱▰▱ Lifelong CompanionA tamer who has a pet for either all or their life, or enough of it where they cannot imagine life without them. These pets learn all of the ninjutsu and taijutsu the tamer trains in per what is granted of this class itself. if the user double classes into tamer then they may have access to all of the techniques the tamer knows. If the tamer trains in an element the pet does not have then the pet may auto-learn ninjutsu equal to the amount learned of the element which they do not have. Pets may not learn genjutsu, but learn taijutsu granted outside of this class, (meaning, the pet can use any taijutsu granted by either a dual class or by guild rewards where another taijutsu style is rewarded). The pet also has access to the tamer's formless training. If a taijutsu style calls for a limb that the pet does not have, then they must utilize a transformation technique of some kind in order to use it. Finally, pets of this kind are allowed to have one sensory attribute. This attribute enhances one of the five senses to allow them to be able to track individuals. However, in return, the one sense that the pet chooses to have this attribute in makes them one rank more susceptible to genjutsu of that kind. Custom pets of this kind can be approved with the profile. The format for pets of this kind can be found on the profile approval forum.
                        ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Bloodline - Tamer: Pets are able to use the bloodline techniques of the user. If chance encounter, then they may specify their techniques based around the bloodline of the user.

Chakra Pool: 250
                        - Bloodline D 125
                        - Tamer D 125
                        Stamina Pool: 250
                        - Bloodline D 125
                        - Tamer D 125
                        Chakra Element: Katon, Fuuton
                        Chakra Color: Grey
                        Chakra Materialization: Whisps of smoke rising off Sosuke's shoulders, wrists, and ankles. At these locations there are chakra imprints of chains when his chakra flares at full burn.

Passive Stats Increases:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Reflex ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Fortitude ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Horseback Riding
                        • Scholarly Pursuits
                        Weaknesses:
                        • People Skills
                        • Meaningful Connections
                        Fears:
                        • Losing lasting connections, to the extent he endeavours not to make them.
                        • Never finding answers for his mother's death.

Modifiers:
                        • Learn 1 extra Bloodline technique per post.
                        • Learn 1 extra of every jutsu style per post.
                        Personal Attributes:
                        Amaterasu’s Cloak: All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
                        Melee Prodigy: The user obtains a slight active increase to reflex while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a slight increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
                        Hands of the Scholar: In his ever-expanding quest to learn more and find a deeper meaning to the events behind his mother's death, Sosuke had to learn more of the world, and this included the physical arts he would need to get him into the places where deep lore lies. Gains 1 Tai Style

Ryo: 両0
                        AC: 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Profession Titles

{This spoiler is where you'll link to your character's relevant claim posts for missions, training, holidays/events, and professions.}
                        Events Claim:
                        [ Fourth of July 2019 10 Ninjutsu]

▰ INVENTORY

• Trench Knives x 4

Weapon Specs
                        • Quarter-Staff

{Only required for custom weapons, copy paste custom description. Standard weapons may have details listed here as well, but it is not required.}

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info, remove if you don't have access to jutsu. Remember that E rank nin/gen/eiseijutsu do not count towards these limits.}
                        • Ninjutsu : : 00 / 14
                        - 2 BL, 2 TM - D Rank, +10 July 4th Event Claim
                        • Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
                        - 2 BL, 2 TM - D Rank
                        • Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
                        - 1 TM - D Rank, 1 PA
                        • Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
                        - 1 BL - D Rank

Maruton:
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default

Katon

Fuuton

Uchiha

Genjutsu

Illusory
                        • {Remove if none}

Enchantment
                        • {Remove if none}

Instance
                        • {Remove if none}

Chain
                        • {Remove if none}

Taijutsu
                        {Style name here}

Bukijutsu
                        {Style name here}

▰ FORMLESS STYLES → 00 / 03

Formless Styles
                        • {Formless style name}

Formless Techniques

▰ ACADEMY STUDENT

Learned E Rank Formless
                        • {Formless type learning}

================================

Pet Name: Kisuke Uchiha
                        Nickname: Beast of Burden

Height: 5' 6"
                        Weight: 1,184lbs
                        Physical Features: Chestnut hair, with white dappling at breast and legs. Black mane.

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Personality: Staunch. Stoic. Laconic. Sosuke describes Kisuke as having a silver tongue, though it looks more purple.

Background: Kisuke was one of the last gifts given to Sosuke by his father, something his mother had always wanted the boy to have, a companion that would serve him dutifully, but not be standard fare like a dog or a hawk. Being the soldier he was, Date chose the child of the strongest warhorse that he could reasonably lay claim to and helped mold the horse and child into a compatible pair.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

▱▰▱ Lifelong CompanionA tamer who has a pet for either all or their life, or enough of it where they cannot imagine life without them. These pets learn all of the ninjutsu and taijutsu the tamer trains in per what is granted of this class itself. if the user double classes into tamer then they may have access to all of the techniques the tamer knows. If the tamer trains in an element the pet does not have then the pet may auto-learn ninjutsu equal to the amount learned of the element which they do not have. Pets may not learn genjutsu, but learn taijutsu granted outside of this class, (meaning, the pet can use any taijutsu granted by either a dual class or by guild rewards where another taijutsu style is rewarded). The pet also has access to the tamer's formless training. If a taijutsu style calls for a limb that the pet does not have, then they must utilize a transformation technique of some kind in order to use it. Finally, pets of this kind are allowed to have one sensory attribute. This attribute enhances one of the five senses to allow them to be able to track individuals. However, in return, the one sense that the pet chooses to have this attribute in makes them one rank more susceptible to genjutsu of that kind. Custom pets of this kind can be approved with the profile. The format for pets of this kind can be found on the profile approval forum.
                        Chakra Element: Katon, Fuuton
                        Chakra Color: Gold
                        Chakra Materialization: Flames from his hooves and nostrils

Passive Stats Increases:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Reflex ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Fortitude ► 0
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        • Running long distances and taking even longer walks.
                        • Being a stalwart soul to balance out the insecurities of his young by relative nature companion.
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Doesn't relate to others very well.
                        • Either full throttle or an even-keeled pace, Kisuke has no in-between.
                        Fears:
                        • The death of his partner.
                        • Finally losing a game of chess to Sosuke's father.

Modifiers:
                        • Learn 1 extra Bloodline technique per post.
                        • Learn 1 extra of every jutsu style per post.

Tamer Attributes:
                        • Finally, pets of this kind are allowed to have one sensory attribute.
                        • Choosing to forgo this extra attribute and the drawback that comes with it.

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu | 00 / 02
                        • Genjutsu | 00 / 02
                        • Taijutsu Styles | 00 / 02
                        • Bukijutsu Styles | 00 / 00

Maruton:
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default

Katon

Suiton

Taijutsu
                        {Style name here}

Bukijutsu
                        {Style name here}

▰ FORMLESS STYLES → 00 / 03

Formless Styles
                        • {Formless style name}

Formless Techniques

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

Hazaan

Regalina Kaicho

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:47 pm
User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Sheva.
                        Birthdate: January 13th [[ 01 // 13 ]]

Body Rank: B - Ranked

Hair Color: Black
                        Height: Five Foot // Six Inches
                        Weight: One Hundred and Thirty Five

Bloodline:
                        Duty: +2 PA. The user is able to also claim S+ Ranked techniques without the title of Kage or a Kage's permission.

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo:
                        - “ I protect whose whom cannot protect themselves. “

Personality: __ is a bright and intelligent girl, she cares about the people around her and the civilians. She’s never been the one to start fights but she’s always been the one to end them ( or attempt to). __ has always had a sense of justice but has a hand is her own self preservation.
                        Village: Arashigakure — Hidden Storm Village
                        Title: Genin Ranked

Background:

- Sheva grew up on the streets of Arashigakure watching the shinobi dash and run around. The life of a shinobi fascinated her, she always wondered what it would be like to defend the village with everything you had. They seemed powerful and oddly independent. She began to work out on her own and looking up information on the village itself, she loved the streets that she grew up on; she wanted more then anything to protect it. The research on the village worked it way into her days. She began to jog from where she slept to the Office of the Kage... just to see how long it would take. in times of emergency, she wanted to know how long it would take to talk to the Kage or even help the people around her. One night she was doing some training and slipped off the edge of a sharp cliff. She began to ascend faster and faster tot he ground until her right arm was skewered. Her scream was head not only at the ground below her but the edge of the cliff above. She tried with every ounce of her will to try to find handgrips along the cliffs face. But, with ever second she spent looking to bone in her arm weakened. The bone started to separate and Sheva began to drift in and out of consciousness. A ranking shinobi heard her screams and the following silence; they jumped down and pulled the girl from the stone.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Bukijutsu (( w/ Class PA Reward ))
                        ▱▰▱ Juggernaut The user suffers no drawbacks of any kind when wearing very light and light armor at D-Rank, medium armor at C-Rank, heavy armor at B-Rank, and all other armors at A-Rank. They receive one free custom weapon or armor upon creation and gain a moderate boost to strength and fortitude. Additionally, they start with the following four techniques, rather than the six most ninja do: Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique ], Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ], Kai [ Release ], and Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ].

▱▰▱ Mystic Hero You are much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into your personal arsenal. Through your great devotion to this path you can cast ninjutsu can cast ninjutsu up to your body rank without hand seals while wielding a weapon. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use and require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. They also cannot be molded during another attack, meaning you cannot be swinging a sword and using this discipline to charge a ninjutsu at the same time. You also gain 2 extra ninjutsu slots per rank. In addition, once every other post all three of your activations in a post can be used for offensive bukijutsu

▱▰▱ Fight to the Death Suffers no penalty when wearing personal armor.

Chakra Pool: 200+15+15+350 // 580
                        Stamina Pool: 300+150+25+30+350 // 855
                        Chakra Element: Fuuton - Wind Style
                        Chakra Color: Pale Green
                        Chakra Materialization: Like heat waves off of pavement.

Passive Stats Increases:
                        • Strength ►2
                        → Class PA
                        • Speed ►

• Reflex ► 0
                        → N/A
                        • Fortitude ► 2
                        → Class PA

- Custom Armor Count :: 0 // 2

Strengths:
                        * Bukijutsu Techniques
                        * Protecting the people around her
                        Weaknesses:
                        * Ocular Genjutsu
                        * Elemental Opposites
                        Fears:
                        * Mass Civilian Casualties
                        * Losing a limb

Modifiers:
                        * Learn 5 Bukijutsu per post
                        * Learns 2 extra Ninjutsu per post
                        Personal Attributes:
                        * +1 Bukijutsu Style
                        * Able to cast Ninjutsu with One Handed Seals
                        * One Free Custom Armor
                        * Learns 2 Ninjutsu per post
                        * Intense Study V2: -5 reduced cost for Bukijutsu Techniques excluding First Stage Techniques.

▰ JOBS AND MISSIONS

Ryo: 両0 {starts at 0}
                        AC: 20k
                        - 10k x 2: One Year Reward

Missions Complete: {all start at 0}

Crafting Trees
                        Mechanism - Crafting || → {Current Title}
                        • Technology - Crafting || → {Current Title}

• Armor - Crafting || → GrandMaster
                        • Weapon - Crafiting || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete: {all start at 0, remove this}

Job Titles
                        Guradiētā - Gladiator || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete: {all start at 0}

Mission, Training, and Job Claims

Reward Claim:
                        - Class Package (( Class PA, 150 stamina, 1 Buki Style ))
                        - Armor Crafting Maxed // + 1 Custom Crafted Armor (( SR Originals ))
                        - Additional 20k AC
                        - 4th of July: 10 Ninjutsu

Jobs Claim: [ x ]

▰ INVENTORY

Weapon Specs

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        * Ninjutsu : : 00 / 16
                        * Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
                        * Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

Maruton:
                        * Kai | Rank X | Default
                        * Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique ]
                        * Substitution Technique | Rank E
                        * Art of Walking on Water | D Rank **
                        * Art of Walking on Walls | D Rank **
                        * Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
                        * Korabo **
                        * Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu [ Chakra Absorption Technique ] **

Fuuton No Jutsu! - Wind Style Ninjutsu

[[ Sensory Jutsu Traded at a 1:1 Ratio // Techniques Traded denoted with ** ]]
                        4 Remaining
                        • Monko no Keibou [ Door Guard ]
                        • Haiiro no Kiri [ Gray Fog ]
                        - Ukojizai no Jutsu [ Fierce Raining at Will ]
                        - Kekkai: Tengai Houjin [ Barrier: Dome Method Formation ]

Bukijutsu
                        Gunbai - Weapon of the Commander
                        Stage One -

Soko Sento - Art of Armored Combat
                        Stage One -

Arcane Knight Order - Vanguard of the People
                        Stage One -

Taijutsu
                        Kote Art - Fists of Havoc
                        Stage One -

▰ FORMLESS STYLES → 00 / 00

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

{D-rank Slots}
                        * Hard Physical + D Rank
                        * Gunbai + D Rank
                        * Medium Armor + D Rank
                        {C-rank Slots}
                        * Hard Physical + C Rank
                        * Gunbai + C Rank
                        * Medium Armor + C Rank
                        {B-rank Slots}
                        • Hard Physical + B Rank
                        • Gunbai + B Rank
                        * Medium Armor + B Rank
                        {A-rank Slots}
                        • {proficiency or technique learned} + {Training Link}
                        {S-rank Slots}

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:12 am
HeadlessKoko

APPROVED || Not much different than another member's PA to redistribute their Six Paths of Pain PA, so good to go in my book. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Wolfe Whitehorn

APPROVED || Giddyup lil Uch-yeehaaaaw!!

LavenderandVelvet

PENDING || The first issue I need to point out is in the PA you designed from your Class Package reward. The "Armored Shinobi" training in Stage 6 of the Soko Sentou style grants the same thing but requires you to spend a few posts training for it after master most of the rest of the style. Secondly, you seemed to be mistaking Class Disciplines and Personal Attributes, but I'll address that below. As a Bukijutsu Specialist build, you have absolutely no access to Sensory Jutsu whatsoever; sorry for any inconvenience, but if you desire them then you'll have to switch one out for Scholar Class. Thirdly, as a new character you should only have the basic starting jutsu and formless training that anyone else would have; I addressed this and the second issue below. Fourthly, I adjusted your Nin/Tai/Buki slot counts to correctly mirror what is available from your class and other rewards below.

Also, in the spoiler below I took the liberty of fixing the organization of your profile as you have it right now. Some unearned and unnecessary bits were omitted while other information was added to mostly get you up to speed with what you should have. You had some things mixed up so I hope seeing it as this will clarify what goes where for you. You'll have to resubmit and update it a bit more depending on the decisions you make going forward. wink If you have any further questions feel free to say so here or you may message me privately.
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/37mspga.jpg[/img][/align]

[imgright]https://i.imgur.com/1PRi5nG.png[/imgright]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=left][align=right][align=justify][size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ PERSONAL DATA[/size]

[size=10][b]Full Name:[/b] Sheva.
[b]Age:[/b] Fourteen [[ 14 ]]
[b]Birthdate:[/b] January 13th [[ 01 // 13 ]]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS[/size]

[size=10][b]Body Rank:[/b] B - Ranked

[b]Hair Color:[/b] Black
[b]Height:[/b] Five Foot // Six Inches
[b]Weight:[/b] One Hundred and Thirty Five

[b]Bloodlineless Attribute:[/b]
• Duty: +2 PA. The user is able to also claim S+ Ranked techniques without the title of Kage or a Kage's permission.
[/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY[/size]

[size=10][b]Nindo:[/b] “ I protect those who cannot protect themselves. “

[b]Personality:[/b] Sheva is a bright and intelligent girl, she cares about the people around her and the civilians. She’s never been the one to start fights but she’s always been the one to end them ( or attempt to). Sheva has always had a sense of justice but has a hand is her own self preservation.
[b]Village:[/b] Arashigakure — Hidden Storm Village
[b]Title: [/b] Genin

[b]Background:[/b] Sheva grew up on the streets of Arashigakure watching the shinobi dash and run around. The life of a shinobi fascinated her, she always wondered what it would be like to defend the village with everything you had. They seemed powerful and oddly independent. She began to work out on her own and looking up information on the village itself, she loved the streets that she grew up on; she wanted more then anything to protect it. The research on the village worked it way into her days. She began to jog from where she slept to the Office of the Kage... just to see how long it would take. in times of emergency, she wanted to know how long it would take to talk to the Kage or even help the people around her. One night she was doing some training and slipped off the edge of a sharp cliff. She began to ascend faster and faster tot he ground until her right arm was skewered. Her scream was head not only at the ground below her but the edge of the cliff above. She tried with every ounce of her will to try to find handgrips along the cliffs face. But, with ever second she spent looking to bone in her arm weakened. The bone started to separate and Sheva began to drift in and out of consciousness. A ranking shinobi heard her screams and the following silence; they jumped down and pulled the girl from the stone. [/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ CLASSES AND STATS[/size]

[size=10][b]Class:[/b] Bukijutsu
[color=white]▱▰▱ [/color][u] Juggernaut [/u] → [i] The user suffers no drawbacks of any kind when wearing very light and light armor at D-Rank, medium armor at C-Rank, heavy armor at B-Rank, and all other armors at A-Rank. They receive one free custom weapon or armor upon creation and gain a moderate boost to strength and fortitude. Additionally, they start with the following four techniques, rather than the six most ninja do: Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique ], Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ], Kai [ Release ], and Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]. [/i]
[color=white]▱▰▱ [/color][u] Mystic Hero [/u] → [i] The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by simply pointing the tip or blade in the direction desired to launch the technique. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu at their body rank and below for a single activation every 3 posts. The user also gains an additional 3 ninjutsu slots each body rank. [/i]
[color=white]▱▰▱ [/color][u]Bukijutsu Specialist (Dedicated Disciple/Master of Many)[/u] →[i] DescriptionHere [/i]

[b]Chakra Pool:[/b] 260 (Base) + 350 (Bonus) = 610
[b]Stamina Pool: [/b] 380 (Base) + 500 (Bonus) = 880
[b]Chakra Element:[/b] Fuuton - Wind Style
[b]Chakra Color:[/b] Pale Green
[b]Chakra Materialization:[/b] Like heat waves off of pavement.

[b]Passive Stats Increases:[/b]
• Strength ►2
[color=white]→[/color]→ +2 | Juggernaut Discipline
• Speed ►
[color=white]→[/color]→ +0 | N/A
• Reflex ► 0
[color=white]→[/color]→ +0 | N/A
• Fortitude ► 2
[color=white]→[/color]→ +2 | Juggernaut Discipline
• Chakra ► +350
[color=transparent]→[/color]→ +50 | D-Rank Expansion 1/3
[color=transparent]→[/color]→ +50 | D-Rank Expansion 2/3
[color=transparent]→[/color]→ +50 | D-Rank Expansion 3/3
[color=transparent]→[/color]→ +50 | C-Rank Expansion 1/3
[color=transparent]→[/color]→ +50 | C-Rank Expansion 2/3
[color=transparent]→[/color]→ +100 | C-Rank Expansion 3/3
• Stamina ► +500
[color=transparent]→[/color]→ +150 | Class Package Reward
[color=transparent]→[/color]→ +50 | D-Rank Expansion 1/3
[color=transparent]→[/color]→ +50 | D-Rank Expansion 2/3
[color=transparent]→[/color]→ +50 | D-Rank Expansion 3/3
[color=transparent]→[/color]→ +50 | C-Rank Expansion 1/3
[color=transparent]→[/color]→ +50 | C-Rank Expansion 2/3
[color=transparent]→[/color]→ +100 | C-Rank Expansion 3/3

[b]Strengths:[/b]
• Bukijutsu Techniques
• Protecting the people around her
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
• Ocular Genjutsu
• Elemental Opposites
[b]Fears:[/b]
• Mass Civilian Casualties
• Losing a limb

[b]Modifiers:[/b]
• Learn +5 Bukijutsu per post
• Learn +2 Ninjutsu per post
[b]Personal Attributes:[/b]
• Intense Study: -5 reduced cost for Bukijutsu Techniques, E-Rank minimum cost.
• Unused PA Slot: DescriptionHere

[/size]
[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ JOBS AND MISSIONS[/size]

[size=10][b]Ryo:[/b] 両0
[b]AC:[/b] 20,000

[b]Missions Complete:[/b]

[b]Crafting Trees[/b]
• Mechanism - Crafting || → No Title
• Technology - Crafting || → No Title
• Armor - Crafting || → Grand Master
• Weapon - Crafting || → No Title

[b]Crafting Jobs Complete:[/b]

[b]Job Titles[/b]
• Guradiētā - Gladiator || → No Title

[b]Job Missions Complete:[/b]

[i]Mission, Training, and Job Claims[/i]
[spoiler]
Reward Claim:
• SR 1st Anniversary
[color=transparent]__[/color]○ Class Package (( Class PA, 150 stamina, 1 Buki Style ))
[color=transparent]__[/color]○ Crafting Package: Grandmaster Armor Smithing Title, +1 Custom Crafted Legendary Armor
[color=transparent]__[/color]○ +10k AC (x2)
• Independence Day 2019
[color=transparent]__[/color]○ +10 Ninjutsu

Missions Claim:
• [ [url=POST URL HERE]x[/url] ]
Training Claim:
Jobs Claim:
[/spoiler][/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ INVENTORY[/size]
[size=10]

[i]Weapon Specs[/i]
[spoiler]

[/spoiler][/size]
[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ TECHNIQUES[/size]

[size=10][b]Limitations:[/b]
* Ninjutsu : : 00 / 31 [ 12 (Base) + 9 (Mystic Hero) + 10 (Independence Day 2019) ]
* Taijutsu Styles: : 01 / 02
* Bukijutsu Styles: : 03 / 05 [ 4 (Base) + 1 (Class Package) ]

[b]Maruton:[/b]
• Kai | Rank X | Default
• Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique ]
• Substitution Technique | Rank E
• Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]

[b] Fuuton No Jutsu! - Wind Style Ninjutsu

[b]Bukijutsu[/b]
[i] Gunbai - Weapon of the Commander [/i]
Stage One -

[i] Soko Sento - Art of Armored Combat [/i]
Stage One -

[i] Arcane Knight Order - Vanguard of the People[/i]
Stage One -

[b] Taijutsu [/b]
[i] Kote Art - Fists of Havoc [/i]
Stage One -

[/size]

[size=18]▰[color=darkred]▰[/color]▰ FORMLESS STYLES[/size][b] → 03 / 11[/b]
[size=10]
[i]Formless Styles[/i]
• Hard Physical (E-Rank Training)
• Gunbai (E-Rank Training)
• Medium Armor (E-Rank Training)

[i]Formless Techniques[/i]
[/size]

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:22 pm
User Image

User Image
                        ▰ PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: Ueki Ishihara
                        Nickname:
                        Birthdate: May 27

Hair Color: Light Brown
                        Eye Color: Light Brown
                        Height: 5'4"
                        Weight: 124 lbs.

Bloodline: N/A

Honor: Grants 1 PA and a moderate passive increase in any desired stat and 10 technique slots or one style. The user is capable of carrying an additional custom item of their choosing. {Moderate increase to fortitude, +10 ninjutsu slots}

Outfit: Lookin' Sharp

▰ SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY

Nindo: "A little cleverness can go a long way."
                        Personality: A boy of high spirits, Ueki does his best to keep his chin up and look on the bright side, even in the darkest of times. With a wit just as sharp as any blade, he possesses a pension for strategy and a creative mind that lends itself to thinking outside the box. This can make him a rather valuable asset in the field. At least, when he's putting his mind to good use. Admittedly, he's quite impish by nature and enjoys making jokes and quips, even during times that perhaps require a more demeanor. Still, despite any immaturity he may exhibit, he's well-meaning at heart and will always put himself to good use when needed.

Village: Konohagakure

Background: No one ever expected much of Ueki Ishihara. After all, he didn't come from some powerful clan or a family of any great political standing. He was the son of commoners, a carpenter and a seamstress to be specific. However, while he didn't possess any special abilities or fancy titles, he did have an exceptionally sharp mind and thus, poured himself into academics. It was his hope that through dedication to his studies, he would be able to earn himself a comfortable life within the medical field, either as a doctor or a pharmacist. That's all he wanted really. A simple life that would allow him to provide for both himself and his family. However, as the years went by, the world around him has been anything but simple and though he's done his best to keep his nose buried in his books, he could only ignore the chaos for so long. Eventually, he found he could no longer sit idly by and decided that he would do his best to put himself to good use as a shinobi, hoping that his mind could aid in preserving the welfare of others.

▰ CLASSES AND STATS

First Class: Jack
                        ▱▰▱ Master of NoneYou are versed in a wide variety of shinobi techniques. Because of your broad training, you can easily fill in roles that usually need a specific type of ninja. With this technique, you may go on any mission with a class restriction even if you are not that class. You gain access to one of the following class restricted technique groups up to B-rank: Medical, Sealing, or Sensory at body rank C. Unless specialized, then follow the rules of specialization.
                        Second Class: Jack
                        ▱▰▱ GenericSure, you have an elemental affinity like every other ninja, but, for some reason, you've really taken a shine to Maruton techniques. If you take this Discipline, your Maruton techniques gain Overwhelming. You may cast Maruton through one-handed seals.{The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
                        ▱▰▱ Specialization:If this class is taken as the first and second class, you may pick 2 of its disciplines. Additionally, you receive an additional four [+4] custom slots, can learn two additional [+2] techniques per post [four additional [+4] at A-rank], and may learn one of the following class restricted technique groups up to B-rank: Medical, Sealing, or Sensory at each of these body ranks: D, A, and S+. Your Ninjutsu slots are mirrored in each specialization you take at 1/2 the amount {This does not include bonus slots granted via encyclopedia, event, or PA} i.e a double specialized B-rank Jack class will have 12 nin slots and 6 Mirrored Slots in any of their typically restricted groups and may use their normal nin slots if not used for nin to also fulfill the slot requirements of those specializations. Gain an additional Discipline as stated in { S p e c i a l i z a t i o n & C r o s s ○ C l a s s}
                        ▱▰▱ ExpertThe user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. They gain a moderate [+3] boost to both speed and reflex & Techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense. {Chosen weapon: Kunai}

Chakra Pool: 250
                        Stamina Pool: 250
                        Chakra Element: Fuuton, Suiton & Raiton
                        Chakra Color: Silver
                        Chakra Materialization: Wisps of wind

Passive Stats Increases:
                        • Strength ► 0
                        → N/A {Ex. Punch Hard PA, Move Fast Training}
                        • Speed ► +3
                        → Expert {+3}
                        • Reflex ► +3
                        → Expert {+3}
                        • Fortitude ► +3
                        → Honor {+3}

Strengths:
                        • Strategic planning
                        • Medical knowledge
                        • Thinking on his feet
                        Weaknesses:
                        • Overconfidence
                        • Non-muscular
                        • Immaturity
                        Fears:
                        • Venomous creatures
                        • Being buried alive

Modifiers:
                        • Learn 4 extra of any technique per post {Jack class specialization}
                        • 1/2 ninjutsu slots are mirrored as eiseijutsu {Jack specialist, rank D}
                        • Techniques cost [5] less chakra and/or stamina when wielding attacks with kunai in attack or defense. {Expert}
                        Personal Attributes:
                        • Spark of Creativity: Ueki possesses an additional element of Raiton.
                        • Extra Credit: Ueki gains an additional 10 ninjutsu slots.
                        • Academic Roots: Ueki begins as an apprentice botanist {Honor}

Ryo: 両0
                        AC: 0

Missions Complete:
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Crafting Trees

D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Profession Titles
                        • Botany || → Apprentice

D Rank | 10 {Botany}
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Events Claim: [ x ]

▰ INVENTORY

Weapon Specs

▰ TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu | 00 / 24
                        • Genjutsu | 00 / 04
                        • Eiseijutsu | 00 / 02
                        • Taijutsu Styles | 00 / 00
                        • Bukijutsu Styles | 00 / 02

Maruton:
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default

Fuuton:

Suiton:

Raiton:

Eiseijutsu

Genjutsu

Illusory
                        • {Remove if none}

Enchantment
                        • {Remove if none}

Instance
                        • {Remove if none}

Chain
                        • {Remove if none}

Taijutsu
                        {Style name here}

Bukijutsu
                        {Style name here}

▰ FORMLESS STYLES → 00 / 02

Formless Styles
                        • {Formless style name}

Formless Techniques

NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

Hazaan

Regalina Kaicho

③ || Approval Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games