Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:17 pm
Wow... I hadn't even noticed that I'd bitten you xD It was the same for a guy in another guild I'm in, lol. You may not be accepted for a while, since we just got an announcement from the clan leader that he's going on vacation for two weeks or something.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:24 pm
~Chuckles~ That's alright. I'm making her all cool still.. Trained her a bit, did an 8hr graveyard job already, did some manhunting (and am again) and then worked on my hideout. I might be super nifty when he gets back. >>  

Sheol Zone

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:27 pm
Here's a tip for manhunting: do 10 minute intervals. Most of the time you'll get between 400 and 800 gold/meat and 10 exp. at least once or twice out of the six times you can do it if you only do 10 minutes at a time. Much better results.

Also, I suggest getting a sentinal after you have upped your stats to the point that you need to make lots of gold to increase them even once. *nods*  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:32 pm
Q: What'll a sentinel do in the long run?

Hmm.. I like this game a lot. heart Lol, first time I've been a werewolf in something like this. I always go for Vampire.

Sheol Zone

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:37 pm
I'll quote right from the rules section of the site that tells about Sentinels:

"The Attributes of your Sentinel are added to your own whenever you fight an enemy, in the same manner that weapons or armour can boost your Attributes. However, the bonus from your Sentinel is shown in a separate section of the Battle Report, whereas weapon or armour bonuses are added directly to your Attributes."

That is what a sentinel does in the long run. If you want more details click, "Rules", and then "Sentinel".

I'm glad you like the game. ^_^ Honestly, I'm only a werewolf because the person who linked me was a werewolf. I would have been a vampire, otherwise I think xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:46 pm
Mm.. ~Bites her lip, thinking~ So basically, if I have .. for example, a Dexterity of 8 and my sentinel has a Dexterity of 4, I'd have a Dexterity total of 12?

Vampires are cooler in my opinion. :3 I've played in a vamp/were war, was interesting actually. I only got involved in it through roleplay because I picked up a werewolf candidate without realizing it and fed off the little ********. xD Betcha can tell that people weren't happy with that.

Sheol Zone

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:47 pm
Yeah, I think that is how it works for the most part. Might be better to ask somebody else, though just to be sure.

o_o I honestly have no idea what you're talking about...

... but this is the outfit I was trying to show you earlier! xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:49 pm
I knew you had a feminine side somewhere! ~Smacks his a**.~  

Sheol Zone

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:52 pm
stare The only feminine part is the bows, but even then that ain't so bad. *bends her over his knee and spanks her as pay-back*  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:57 pm
Mm. ~Enjoys and then gets up.~ I'm off to bed.. work to be done in the morning.

Night.. 'Gido!

Sheol Zone

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:00 pm
xD G'night then... um... 'Eol? o_o  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:04 am
lets see my nipples are sorta feminin...why do men have nipples anyway *pinches mine* can we breast feed?  

Araclast

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:07 am
Aww, I missed the feminine outfit. sad  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:21 am
Eddily
Aww, I missed the feminine outfit. sad
*talks in a higher pitch*my nipples look like milk duds!  

Araclast

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:26 am
Ara... you've just frightened me.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games