Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:43 am
Resident Evil 4? NEver heard of it. I've heard of Dumb Plaga 4, but not ResidentEvil4  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:27 am
Alkaizer87
Resident Evil 4? NEver heard of it. I've heard of Dumb Plaga 4, but not ResidentEvil4

+1  

Resident_Kyo

Baroque_murder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:31 pm
Re4 was a good game pretty much. I just disliked that since it everyone who hasn't given Resident evil a thought before 4 claims that Leon is the coolest character ever. Makes me want to punch someone.

The only thing I disliked was the story, it had nothing to do with the Resident Evil storyline. If nothing else it added more questions.

Meaningless questions, but questions nonetheless.

For instance, where did Leon meet Jack?

Or What did Ada do Between Res 2 and 4?

So yeah.

But maybe that is just me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:14 pm
My thoughts... RE4, while not a bad game... I dont consider it a resident evil game. 1 because you werent dealing with zombies... and 2 because of the different camera angles. If you ask me, the old camera angles (as bad as many of us may think they are) really helped make the RE series what it was...  

Michael Jetfire

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:32 pm
And you'll find that most people here will agree with you. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 am
You know, it's interesting that when this thread was created, G-Vernonica BOW named it, "Who hates RE4" and I said, "Well, hate is a strong word, let's change it to dislike." But now, I'm like, "I LOATHE this game!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:36 am
Its better than RE5....but that's not relly saying much...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:16 pm
Indeed. RE5... was full of pointlessness.  

Michael Jetfire

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:31 am
Well, at least RE5 was so bad that just by watching the trailers I had the common sense and self respect not to bother playing it. So in that respect, at least it was blatantly bad and allowed me to not expose myself to its entirety. Whereas RE4 has already scarred me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:58 am
I haven't played it either, but from everything i've watched and from thing I heard or read from others who have played it, I'm glad I didn't waste my time playing it.  

Vankala

monkymania50210

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:00 pm
Resident Evil 4 was such a pointless game. I was, at first, far too excited for its release. Now, after playing it, I realize that Capcom has only continued the Resident Evil series into fourth and fifth installations (I'm excluding games not inherently important to the main story line) for the revenue and popularity gained. Resident Evil 4 was meant to target people the Resident Evil franchise never intended to target. No zombies infers it to be less scary. Bringing back a remade Leon to look "Hot and Badass" as the main character took away most of the seriousness the series formally held. The only good point about Resident Evil 4 was the fact that the setting was somewhere other than America. This infection brought scientists from many countries together for its creation and I would hope to think those scientists were stupid enough to take samples back home with them. Altogether, Resident Evil is a people pleaser. I refuse to recognize it as a continuation of the Resident Evil legacy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:19 am
Resident Evil 5, I did not find that bad. There are many things that could have been done different. But I enjoy the co-op Mercenaries mode. even though its the four characters just with different costumes. Though I do not understand why they did some of the things they did with the game. Does anyone else think that capcom needs go to back to the roots with the next RE game?  

Baroque_murder

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:47 pm
monkymania50210
Resident Evil 4 was such a pointless game. I was, at first, far too excited for its release. Now, after playing it, I realize that Capcom has only continued the Resident Evil series into fourth and fifth installations (I'm excluding games not inherently important to the main story line) for the revenue and popularity gained. Resident Evil 4 was meant to target people the Resident Evil franchise never intended to target. No zombies infers it to be less scary. Bringing back a remade Leon to look "Hot and Badass" as the main character took away most of the seriousness the series formally held. The only good point about Resident Evil 4 was the fact that the setting was somewhere other than America. This infection brought scientists from many countries together for its creation and I would hope to think those scientists were stupid enough to take samples back home with them. Altogether, Resident Evil is a people pleaser. I refuse to recognize it as a continuation of the Resident Evil legacy.
Can I get a "What what!"?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:15 pm
monkymania50210

I don't think I can agree with you any more than I do right now. RE5 is the same way, if not more so. It was obvious just from the trailers, but I watched the cutscenes, read spoilers, etc. tihnking maybe i might be wrong. But I wasn't wrong, and it makes me glad I didn't fork over $50+ for a game I was gonna regret buying and wasting time and money on. I don't care about Merc mode. That seems to be the only thing people really like from the game and I couldn't care less about it. What I care about is the story and the characters. And Capcom has ruined both for the series. That's why I refuse to play anymore "RE" games. There's no redeeming themselves. People can hope all they want. Capcom just cares about one thing and that's money. Nothing more. Whatever genre's popular at the time, that's what they're gonna go with, cuz it sells. Its sad and I hate it, but its what I've come to realize and I know there's no way Capcom is gonna go back to its survival horror roots. sad

Sorry for the rant. It started as just a comment on monky's post and just grew from there. sweatdrop

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:26 am
Vankala
I don't think I can agree with you any more than I do right now. RE5 is the same way, if not more so. It was obvious just from the trailers, but I watched the cutscenes, read spoilers, etc. tihnking maybe i might be wrong. But I wasn't wrong, and it makes me glad I didn't fork over $50+ for a game I was gonna regret buying and wasting time and money on. I don't care about Merc mode. That seems to be the only thing people really like from the game and I couldn't care less about it. What I care about is the story and the characters. And Capcom has ruined both for the series. That's why I refuse to play anymore "RE" games. There's no redeeming themselves. People can hope all they want. Capcom just cares about one thing and that's money. Nothing more. Whatever genre's popular at the time, that's what they're gonna go with, cuz it sells. Its sad and I hate it, but its what I've come to realize and I know there's no way Capcom is gonna go back to its survival horror roots. sad

Sorry for the rant. It started as just a comment on monky's post and just grew from there. sweatdrop
Can I get an AMEN!?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces