Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
kingdom hearts castle oblivion RP(we need some RPers, Hydra) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:06 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
either you fallow me ordon't your choice understood stare
"i shall come" Namine gets up and goes over to him. Her expression was not completely happy nor sad.
* all of a sudden a weird shaped monster appear*User Image what is that confused * as he reaches for it the keyblade apears and blastes the monster on its own will* WTF happen ive never had that happen before eek * the another one of the monsters appeared this time by the dozens* well it time to fight you ready Berry??
((namine....)) "but i dont fight.....i dont know how to"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:15 pm
((@Dezarey_Ema42 You dont need to say in every rp that u love him(senpai). its gets annoying and you could just pm him and not interrupt every rp he is in. You may only do it in one. Its really throws me off cause i read every post in the rps i am in. and when i try to caught up when i go or if some needs to know whats going on. i dont want to get off the rp topic. it really messes me up. just letting you know. not trying to be mean at all. You could just pm saying it. oh and next time use brackets cause that shows it is not part of the rp. it basically means ooc (out of character).

@MWM i have told you this before if i am remember correctly. I dont like ppl who aren't in the rps to interrupt them. Cause we have pms for that. You know this Mwm. But if u tell ppl about this area of the guild . please try and remember to tell them not to interrupt every rp. i dont want to yell at all. i just reminding you. ))

(my post in the rp is above this post)  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:22 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"i shall come" Namine gets up and goes over to him. Her expression was not completely happy nor sad.
* all of a sudden a weird shaped monster appear*User Image what is that confused * as he reaches for it the keyblade apears and blastes the monster on its own will* WTF happen ive never had that happen before eek * the another one of the monsters appeared this time by the dozens* well it time to fight you ready Berry??
Forget it, your are as helpless as ever * jumps up and strikes the mosters in three slashes*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:22 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Forget it, your are as helpless as ever * jumps up and strikes the mosters in three slashes*
Namine looked at the ground. "but ...its not my fualt..."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:27 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
i never said it was wink * spins around then slahes one of the monsters that went after her*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:31 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
i never said it was wink * spins around then slahes one of the monsters that went after her*
"Why do you change a lot really fast and random at times?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:37 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*oh no im to happy about her innocence its bringing the old me back sweatdrop stressed damn need to keep myself from changing back, i need to get my Revenge, I need to Protect namine from them, No matter what* .... Just stay out of the way stare * he said as he finishes the last of the monsters*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:43 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*oh no im to happy about her innocence its bringing the old me back sweatdrop stressed damn need to keep myself from changing back, i need to get my Revenge, I need to Protect namine from them, No matter what* .... Just stay out of the way stare * he said as he finishes the last of the monsters*
Namine was getting more confused by the sec. "Whats going on with you?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:51 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* her eyes, her feature, her Voice i cant hold this feelings in anymore i need to tell her redface heart heart heart * ...namine.... i ... i l.. i would like to...*no i wont give in i need to remain dead in there eyes, the Rebels in Huminiod armor, saix warn me about them, i need to fight on* Forget it lets just go, i have a question do you know what these things are??((Blue from now on is Damos voice and Darkred is Sredive's voice, Damos has a gentle voice but Sredive has a manlyer harsher cammanding type of voice*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:07 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
* her eyes, her feature, her Voice i cant hold this feelings in anymore i need to tell her redface heart heart heart * ...namine.... i ... i l.. i would like to...*no i wont give in i need to remain dead in there eyes, the Rebels in Huminiod armor, saix warn me about them, i need to fight on* Forget it lets just go, i have a question do you know what these things are??((Blue from now on is Damos voice and Darkred is Sredive's voice, Damos has a gentle voice but Sredive has a manlyer harsher cammanding type of voice*
"i dont know what those were...."Namine was really confused about what was going on.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:35 pm
they are called Enigmas, creatures with no mind or heart, Just the purity of the Soul, this creature was what a regular human would look like, some are peaceful other are hostile, hey vary from shape to color depending on the soul, those corrupt are dark and hostile, those purer are colorful and peaceful sometime curing you, those are rare but good asset to the group, this is all i know for now but i know there are more out there, and i plan on finding them  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:01 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
they are called Enigmas, creatures with no mind or heart, Just the purity of the Soul, this creature was what a regular human would look like, some are peaceful other are hostile, hey vary from shape to color depending on the soul, those corrupt are dark and hostile, those purer are colorful and peaceful sometime curing you, those are rare but good asset to the group, this is all i know for now but i know there are more out there, and i plan on finding them
"oh okay..."Namine looks up at him"Why did they come after us?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:13 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
they are after you, you are neither a heartless nor a nobody you are the purest of pure, the shere innocence of Enigmas, you are one of them  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:09 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
they are after you, you are neither a heartless nor a nobody you are the purest of pure, the shere innocence of Enigmas, you are one of them
"oh? so thats y they are chasing me. What would happen if they got me?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:08 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"oh? so thats y they are chasing me. What would happen if they got me?"
i dont know at all, lets not get to that point. lets just Find leon he has some of the answers to these questions  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff