Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:27 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
Aria trying to reach the labs, but their seems to be those experiment looking humans trying to snipe at her or shoot her. A few went in with blades and fist. Aria dispatch those with blade or first weapons.

Cy followed behind Aria. He took out any creature she didnt. Either by slicing them down with his katanas, or needle like daggers. Or he simply just ripped their throats out and let them bleed to death. Finally they got to the labs. For the moment they were safe. Cy waited for Aria to stop. The screaching of bats was heard as Cy reformed himself besides Aria. He had been flying most of the time on their way to the labs.

"That was enjoyable.." Cy said with a tone of annoyance.

"yeah." she said panting. She goes to where the lab was. She notice the place was still safe, but their were several corpses of those experiments. Their seem to been a message written in blood: don't forget to lock the doors. As well look to past to find answers to the present. "Well whoever did this is long since gone." Aria said. "Well I look up the maps. Maybe if whoever wrote this is true."

She goes to check the maps. But as she did, she came across an odd file with an acess code. "Great. I think I found the file. But it will take some time before I can get into it." Aria said. At the same time some footsteps were heard.

Cy was focused on the message that was written in blood. He heard footsteps come near them and he went ot the door. He shut it and locked it, then he did the same for any other door that was in the room.

When he heard Aria say that it would take sometime before she got what she needed he sighed gently. He then went, closed and then locked any windows that were in the room.

Cy withdrew his daggers and headed to the main door where he heard the footsteps coming closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:20 pm
Kokuwagata
Dragon_Rider101
Kokuwagata
Dragon_Rider101
"I guess you can say we're more like friends who hate each other. If that makes any sense to you. So I suggest you tell me where he is, if you value your life."

"You're in no position to make threats. I suggest you watch your mouth or else it will be filled with blood."

Malem still in the body of the observer, wishing to diffuse the situation, shouts a little too loud to the sniper, "Over there! He's quickly getting away, he's heading towards Blue Rose Lane!"

Sano looked like he was mock-pondering the situation.

"Hmm, actually I think I am, being that I can probably out run all of your guns combined and I have the power of fire and ice on my side. I personally recommend telling me where Adrius is before things get ugly."

"Well, since you're so nice about it..."

With that he dropped a smoke grenade from the top of the tower down, obscuring the area in smoke, before lighting up the area with pulse fire.

"We got a situation here."

Hearing the distraction, the soldier carrying Adrius gets up and runs, heading off to Blue Rose Lane.

"Ahhh." screamed Sano as he narrowly avoided being hit in the face with pulse fire, but gets hit in the arm with one instead.

"Just my luck." he said as he spoke a small healing spell just enough to stop the bleeding.

"Ok ok. I'm sorry. Will you please tell me where Adrius is?"  

Dragon_Rider101

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:24 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
Aria trying to reach the labs, but their seems to be those experiment looking humans trying to snipe at her or shoot her. A few went in with blades and fist. Aria dispatch those with blade or first weapons.

Cy followed behind Aria. He took out any creature she didnt. Either by slicing them down with his katanas, or needle like daggers. Or he simply just ripped their throats out and let them bleed to death. Finally they got to the labs. For the moment they were safe. Cy waited for Aria to stop. The screaching of bats was heard as Cy reformed himself besides Aria. He had been flying most of the time on their way to the labs.

"yeah." she said panting. She goes to where the lab was. She notice the place was still safe, but their were several corpses of those experiments. Their seem to been a message written in blood: don't forget to lock the doors. As well look to past to find answers to the present. "Well whoever did this is long since gone." Aria said. "Well I look up the maps. Maybe if whoever wrote this is true."

She goes to check the maps. But as she did, she came across an odd file with an acess code. "Great. I think I found the file. But it will take some time before I can get into it." Aria said. At the same time some footsteps were heard.

Cy was focused on the message that was written in blood. He heard footsteps come near them and he went ot the door. He shut it and locked it, then he did the same for any other door that was in the room.

When he heard Aria say that it would take sometime before she got what she needed he sighed gently. He then went, closed and then locked any windows that were in the room.

Cy withdrew his daggers and headed to the main door where he heard the footsteps coming closer.

"Such a brave soul. Only you and aria are here. But yet, we have you surrounded." said a fimilar male voice. "Yes, pity you'll won't be alive long enought to witness our plans come throught." Said a female voice that was also familar to you. "Yes, it time to have some fun with them. Pity the other three wont' have such fun. But then they already at the base preparing for the rite." said a third voice that was also familar to you.

"Great. Those bastards are back." said Aria.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:25 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Such a brave soul. Only you and aria are here. But yet, we have you surrounded." said a fimilar male voice. "Yes, pity you'll won't be alive long enought to witness our plans come throught." Said a female voice that was also familar to you. "Yes, it time to have some fun with them. Pity the other three wont' have such fun. But then they already at the base preparing for the rite." said a third voice that was also familar to you.

"Bravery has nothing to do with it. And your underestimating your enemies. You so sure you can destroy us?" Cy said gently to the voices. Theyre so sure in their victory over us. And yet were still kicking. "Why dont you send me more of your S's jsut so i can capture or kill them. Or are you going to show yourselves this time? Or are you going to hide behind your experiments once again."  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:45 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Bravery has nothing to do with it. And your underestimating your enemies. You so sure you can destroy us?" Cy said gently to the voices. Theyre so sure in their victory over us. And yet were still kicking. "Why dont you send me more of your S's jsut so i can capture or kill them. Or are you going to show yourselves this time? Or are you going to hide behind your experiments once again."

"Your partially right we're not attacking this time. But you won't get out of here in time to get that info." said one of them. "But even if you do get that info, you'll be dead. But we'll send our pets to destroy you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:56 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Your partially right we're not attacking this time. But you won't get out of here in time to get that info." said one of them. "But even if you do get that info, you'll be dead. But we'll send our pets to destroy you."

"More toys?" Cy grinned and waited for their pets to come at them. Continue with your work Aria. Get what you need. Ill handle their pets. Cy's thoughts invaded Arias mind.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:00 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"More toys?" Cy grinned and waited for their pets to come at them. Continue with your work Aria. Get what you need. Ill handle their pets. Cy's thoughts invaded Arias mind.

"Okay, but I am more concern by what they meant by even if you get the info you won't get out in time. They're up to something. They're stalling, try and figure out their plan and stop it if you can."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:10 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"Okay, but I am more concern by what they meant by even if you get the info you won't get out in time. They're up to something. They're stalling, try and figure out their plan and stop it if you can."

Lets see, theyre going to send in their pets to distract us. Meanwhile they set up a bomb or something. So even if we do kill their pets it will be too late, because the bomb will have exploded by then. I believe thats their plan. If not then well jsut have to see what happens. Cy said telepathically as he kept his gaurd up. Besides im not so easily disposed of.. and i dont believe you are either. So now the question is, do i stay here and help you fight of their pets? Or do i go and try to stop them? Your choice doll..  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:14 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

Lets see, theyre going to send in their pets to distract us. Meanwhile they set up a bomb or something. So even if we do kill their pets it will be too late, because the bomb will have exploded by then. I believe thats their plan. If not then well jsut have to see what happens. Cy said telepathically as he kept his gaurd up. Besides im not so easily disposed of.. and i dont believe you are either. So now the question is, do i stay here and help you fight of their pets? Or do i go and try to stop them? Your choice doll..

"okay, try and stop those monsters. Hopefully I can get this thing hack in time." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:15 pm
((wait which monsters does she mean? the pets or the 3 people?))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:19 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
((wait which monsters does she mean? the pets or the 3 people?))

(the pets.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:30 pm
Cy nodded. The dagger in his right hand went up in flames while the other dagger in his left hand went up in sparks. Thanks to Urskil this elemental manipulaiton is quite an advantage. However its not like i couldnt beat these things on my own. But better safe than sorry.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:35 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy nodded. The dagger in his right hand went up in flames while the other dagger in his left hand went up in sparks. Thanks to Urskil this elemental manipulaiton is quite an advantage. However its not like i couldnt beat these things on my own. But better safe than sorry.

you hear a loud crash as the horde of monsters go after you. They seem like the stuff you fougth in the streets of the town. But they appeared more armor, and appear more organize.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:42 pm
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

you hear a loud crash as the horde of monsters go after you. They seem like the stuff you fougth in the streets of the town. But they appeared more armor, and appear more organize.

Cy grinned and ran straight for the horde. He lept into the air and came down into the thick of the horde. He slashed with both daggers, sometimes he hit flesh sometimes he hit metal. He wasnt trying to kill the monsters jsut yet. He was just trying to keep them from Aria.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:51 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose
[.Vampire Hunter D.]

Cy grinned and ran straight for the horde. He lept into the air and came down into the thick of the horde. He slashed with both daggers, sometimes he hit flesh sometimes he hit metal. He wasnt trying to kill the monsters jsut yet. He was just trying to keep them from Aria.

they strike you with both bladed weapons and tatically fire. Trying to hit you, and slow you down.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games