Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
F-F and KH role-play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  +1
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:19 pm
Icon-reborn
I didn't know what to say... I couldn't kill my friend... But then again..... My dark side was taking control, so I was ready to slice her head off...

(you know shes dead already right))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:20 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
I didn't know what to say... I couldn't kill my friend... But then again..... My dark side was taking control, so I was ready to slice her head off...

-forgot- ok then.... redface  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:30 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

Smooth  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:47 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

Smooth
stare  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:48 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

Smooth
stare
stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:55 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

Smooth
stare
evil evil evil evil evil evil scream scream scream stare stare evil evil exclaim exclaim  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:02 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

Smooth
stare
evil evil evil evil evil evil scream scream scream stare stare evil evil exclaim exclaim
pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate xigbar!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:56 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

Smooth
stare
pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate xigbar!!!!!
pirate pirate I LIKE XIGBAR! pirate pirate  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:02 am
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
stare
pirate pirate I LIKE XIGBAR! pirate pirate
pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate XIGBAR!!!!! pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:17 am

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:51 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((LOL)) I give up my life for Ebony, and I fall dead. Ebony jumps up with my life, my soul is immortal.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:54 am
Icon-reborn
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((LOL)) I give up my life for Ebony, and I fall dead. Ebony jumps up with my life, my soul is immortal.
"whoa." yuffie watches.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:10 am
"woah huh... vincent ?" she falls to her knees trying to wake him she starts to cry and turns in to her dark form with huge dark angle wings and white demon wings she grows ram hornsher eyes glow red she turns to xemnas.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:12 am
Axels_girlfriend
"woah huh... vincent ?" she falls to her knees trying to wake him she starts to cry and turns in to her dark form with huge dark angle wings and white demon wings she grows ram hornsher eyes glow red she turns to xemnas.
Yuffie goes to ebony."your alive, but you were dead for a while. xenmas opened a door he sayed."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:16 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Axels_girlfriend
Yuffie goes to ebony."your alive, but you were dead for a while. xenmas opened a door he sayed."

"well now hes going to be dead"she coninues to glare at him then he starts to dematerialize her key appers on her neck and she closed the door  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games