Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobody Within Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Keyblade War, what side?
  Light
  Dark
  Twilight
  Dusk
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:24 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"we don't know. this is are first time here."

Xeggr charged up and was pissed like non other. He charged the beast. He went under between his legs and followed him by his head. He did a somursalt and flipped over to his back. He jumped on his head and stabbed both of his eyes. The monster got up in an instant with pain and Xeggr jumped to where Kiki is. He pulled his swords and cut hit thumb off. Kiki fell and Xeggr cought her. The dropped to the ground and Xeggr was holding her. "Can you walk?"
kiki looks at him."i don't know."
Xeggr turned to the door and started to walk away. The beast started to smell Kiki out and chared to where they were. Xeggr just kept walking even though it was getting closer.
the monster attacks xeggr and he drops kiki. monster grabs kiki and walks away.

Xeggr was on the ground wounded. He couldn't walk, but he couldn't give up. He put both of his hands by his chest. He shot Nothingness beams and he was up. He faced his hands down and cotinued. He was hovered and following the monster. He reached him. "HEY YOU JACKA**! It's me you want, not her." He just smirked and was barley standing.
the monster looked at xeggr and said"oh really. so this isn't the teammate of the strongest person in rangol."

muffy say to lily"told you he didn't know."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:29 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Xeggr turned to the door and started to walk away. The beast started to smell Kiki out and chared to where they were. Xeggr just kept walking even though it was getting closer.

Xeggr was on the ground wounded. He couldn't walk, but he couldn't give up. He put both of his hands by his chest. He shot Nothingness beams and he was up. He faced his hands down and cotinued. He was hovered and following the monster. He reached him. "HEY YOU JACKA**! It's me you want, not her." He just smirked and was barley standing.
the monster looked at xeggr and said"oh really. so this isn't the teammate of the strongest person in rangol."

"Who ever said I was on their team? I'm my own. So, would you please take me instead of Kiki please?" He was still smirking.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:34 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Who ever said I was on their team? I'm my own. So, would you please take me instead of Kiki please?" He was still smirking.
"then no." the monster walked away. lily and muffy walked to xeggr." she the best person here with magic, her parnter was the striongest fighting type ever. her parnter was kidnapped and no one has seen him since. " muffy sayed. " i can beileve we forgot the monomate(heals the person)." lily sayed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:37 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"then no." the monster walked away. lily and muffy walked to xeggr." she the best person here with magic, her parnter was the striongest fighting type ever. her parnter was kidnapped and no one has seen him since. " muffy sayed. " i can beileve we forgot the monomate(heals the person)." lily sayed.

Xeggr looked down. About a few seconds later he was pissed. He held his hands out and wrapped Nothingness around the monsters legs. "YOU ARN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!!" *snap* Kiki was right beside Lily. "RUN!" He threw him around against the walls and the ceiling and ground. The monster couldn't move at all.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:45 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xeggr looked down. About a few seconds later he was pissed. He held his hands out and wrapped Nothingness around the monsters legs. "YOU ARN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!!" *snap* Kiki was right beside Lily. "RUN!" He threw him around against the walls and the ceiling and ground. The monster couldn't move at all.
Lily looked at xeggr"we can't pick her up." muffy says"she heavyer than us."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:49 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"THEN FIGURE A WAY OUT! USE YOUR MAGIC OR SOMETHING! DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME!" Xeggr cotinued and tried to hold the monster still damaging it.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:50 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"THEN FIGURE A WAY OUT! USE YOUR MAGIC OR SOMETHING! DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME!" Xeggr cotinued and tried to hold the monster still damaging it.
"we can't use magic. like kiki does." lly sayed. muffy heals xeggr strenght a little bit."see. that the strongest spell we have."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:56 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"we can't use magic. like kiki does." lly sayed. muffy heals xeggr strenght a little bit."see. that the strongest spell we have."

"Don't waste your magic on me! Do it on Kiki!!!"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:10 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"we can't. we are not allowed to. she sayed it herself."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:15 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Don't you care about her though? C'mon! DUCK!!!" Xeggr hovered in the air. He lifted his arms and had his head down. His eyes turned a blank gray and he shot Nothingness beams everywhere. The monster got hit and was dead. When it was over, Xeggr fell to the ground.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:21 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Don't you care about her though? C'mon! DUCK!!!" Xeggr hovered in the air. He lifted his arms and had his head down. His eyes turned a blank gray and he shot Nothingness beams everywhere. The monster got hit and was dead. When it was over, Xeggr fell to the ground.
"we are not suppose to show are emotions." lily healed xeggr"since your not from here we can heal you but not kiki."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:27 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"we are not suppose to show are emotions." lily healed xeggr"since your not from here we can heal you but not kiki."

Xeggr got up limping. "Some law." He grabbed his left shoulder and linped over to Kiki. "Let's get her some help." He picked her up and headed for the door.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:32 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xeggr got up limping. "Some law." He grabbed his left shoulder and linped over to Kiki. "Let's get her some help." He picked her up and headed for the door.
"she be fine with some rest." lily and muffy walked ahead of xeggr"we will take you to her um home."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:49 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"she be fine with some rest." lily and muffy walked ahead of xeggr"we will take you to her um home."

"How about my place?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:03 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"How about my place?"
"ok, we cover for her."lily and muffy disappear. kiki still knocked out and hurt badly.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games