Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
A time of death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who do you like the best from this rp?
  somad~not garra~
  spark
  Aura
  muffy
  Kurioshi
  Greg
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:49 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"I'm not sure." He scooted closer to her. "You feel like someone I can trust, who I can tell anyone about." He started to blush.

"you too and i bearly trust my sister" she looked at him and blushed also

"Why's that?"

"she kinda a big mouth" she giggled a bit

"Heh heh...." Greg covered covered his mouth from what she said. "I havn't laughed like that in a while..."

"it seems that way" she laughed softly some more "i havent either "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:53 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"I'm not sure." He scooted closer to her. "You feel like someone I can trust, who I can tell anyone about." He started to blush.

"you too and i bearly trust my sister" she looked at him and blushed also

"Why's that?"

"Heh heh...." Greg covered covered his mouth from what she said. "I havn't laughed like that in a while..."

Greg looked at her. "So, what happened to you?"  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:58 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Why's that?"

"things ..." she looked down then she looked up " i have powers that are not normal...and some times they get out of control if im angry"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:07 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"Why's that?"

"things ..." she looked down then she looked up " i have powers that are not normal...and some times they get out of control if im angry"

"I'm so sorry." He put his hand on hers. "I'll never make you angry."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:09 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"no you wont i can tell" she huged him "you are the olny real friend i ever had"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:20 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"no you wont i can tell" she huged him "you are the olny real friend i ever had"

Gregs faced was dead red. He was real shy now. When she hugged him, his hood came off. He had shorter hair then what he did in his normal age. "Um...." he smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "Thank you...."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:22 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

Gregs faced was dead red. He was real shy now. When she hugged him, his hood came off. He had shorter hair then what he did in his normal age. "Um...." he smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "Thank you...."

"your welcome" she continued to hug him while slightly crying then she backed up and wiped her face "what happened to you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:31 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"your welcome" she continued to hug him while slightly crying then she backed up and wiped her face "what happened to you?"

He was silenced. "He looked down. "Everyone hates for just the way I am. My parents are gone, I don't know anymore."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:33 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

He was silenced. "He looked down. "Everyone hates for just the way I am. My parents are gone, I don't know anymore."

"thats just mean" she put her hand on his sholder "i have no parents also"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:42 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"At least you have a sister to help." He smiled.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:52 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"well yea " she put down her hand then the bell rang again "i got to go to class meet you out side afther school!" she walked off in a different direction to the "sepical" kids hall to volenteer she waved at him as she left  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:08 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"well yea " she put down her hand then the bell rang again "i got to go to class meet you out side afther school!" she walked off in a different direction to the "sepical" kids hall to volenteer she waved at him as she left

He waved back as she walked away. He got up and headed out, but was blocked by two kids. Greg looked up at them. "What do you want?"
Sam- "Well first off, get outta here. We'll take care of her."
Ash- "Heh, ya. You don't have to worry one bit."
Greg- He just looked down. "Move. Now..." He looked up and his eyes were blood shoted. He gave them the darkest glare.
Sam and Ash looked a little scared. They stood their ground though.
Greg- "Just get out of my way. What have I ever done to you?"
Ash- "Lets just say, you annoy us." He just smirked.
Greg- He looked down. He shoved them both out of the way. He walked forward silence still with the dark glare.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:15 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

He waved back as she walked away. He got up and headed out, but was blocked by two kids. Greg looked up at them. "What do you want?"
Greg- He just looked down. "Move. Now..." He looked up and his eyes were blood shoted. He gave them the darkest glare.
Greg- He looked down. He shoved them both out of the way. He walked forward silence still with the dark glare.

as aura helped one of the kids one of the boys that bothered greg came over to her
sam"hey are you new?"
aura "yea " she looked up at the boy "you are the boy from the moring right?"
sam "yea so do you really lile that greg guy?"
aura "yea why?"
sam "cuz hes a real jerk and you should never trust him"
aura "he seem really nice thought and i do trust him hey i got to go now school about to end see you later" she walked out of the room as the bell rang she went out side to meet greg when she got there he wasnt there yet so she sat and drew  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:22 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

as aura helped one of the kids one of the boys that bothered greg came over to her
sam"hey are you new?"
aura "yea why?"
aura "he seem really nice thought and i do trust him hey i got to go now school about to end see you later" she walked out of the room as the bell rang she went out side to meet greg when she got there he wasnt there yet so she sat and drew

Greg came and saw Aura. "Hey, couldn't find ya." He sat down next to her. "How's it goin'?"  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:27 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

sam"hey are you new?"
aura "yea why?"

Greg came and saw Aura. "Hey, couldn't find ya." He sat down next to her. "How's it goin'?"

"good" she looked up from her skech book"you?"

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games