Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NULL_ACCOUNT-A7X1B34

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:28 pm
Hello, I am known by many names, and all of them are fake. These include Ryoji, Ryusei, Valen, Ominous, Bloodlust, Dono, James, Wayne and pretty much anything you can come up with. I got into the Resident Evil series at Resident Evil 4 and I have become obsessed, I haven't played any of the other games yet, but my mother is getting her income taxes soon. So, I will be getting a Wii and with it Umbrella Chronicles and resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, along with the rest of the Resident Evil games and maybe some books. I am currently however relying on information on The Resident Evil Wiki at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:07 pm
Ominous Bloodlust
Hello, I am known by many names, and all of them are fake. These include Ryoji, Ryusei, Valen, Ominous, Bloodlust, Dono, James, Wayne and pretty much anything you can come up with. I got into the Resident Evil series at Resident Evil 4 and I have become obsessed, I haven't played any of the other games yet, but my mother is getting her income taxes soon. So, I will be getting a Wii and with it Umbrella Chronicles and resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, along with the rest of the Resident Evil games and maybe some books. I am currently however relying on information on The Resident Evil Wiki at the moment.

You'd better not come back here and say that the other RE games sucked, because then you have been tainted! mad

Nah, just kidding. Welcome to the guild.  

Nebel Rabenschwarz

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:24 am
Welcome to the guild! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:33 am
Thanks for the welcome wagon guys. There is no way I'm going to say the other Resident Evil games suck! I'm way to into them now, to even think of saying such a thing. It would be heresy in my book.  

NULL_ACCOUNT-A7X1B34

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:09 pm
He sees the truth! Hurray! Welcome to you, good sir! razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:10 am
Hello guys, I'm quite new here...

My favorite game is RE3. I like Jill! And I love to kill Nemesis over and over again... I never get tired of playing RE3...

Haha... That's all! rofl  

Hikari_Mienai

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:21 pm
Hikari_Mienai
Hello guys, I'm quite new here...

My favorite game is RE3. I like Jill! And I love to kill Nemesis over and over again... I never get tired of playing RE3...

Haha... That's all! rofl

You couldn't be more right. I gotta feeling where going to get along.

Welcome aboard!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:50 pm
Hello, im a big RE fan ^w^  

x_dark_f0x_x

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:51 pm
-Shakes hand-
Welcome!
NO WAI.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:53 pm
nice to meet you all *waves to people*  

x_dark_f0x_x

Lovable Soul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:10 pm
Hello there. Just call me Cooper ^.^ Its nice to meet all of you.
Im just other huge fan of RE. I cant decide which RE game I injoy best. They where all awsome.

Anywho, Im gald to join the team! redface  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:31 pm
Welcome aboard! Careful now. Don't get on Bio's bad side or you may be subject to experimentation. razz Aka... You'll get Ashley points!! eek  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:06 pm
Heh, yeah, Ashley Points, heh, yeah. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:04 am
sweatdrop I doubt that.  

Lovable Soul

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:22 pm
THEY TOOK AWAY MAH BILLY POINTS! THEN THEY REPLACED 'EM WITH ASHLEY POINTS! THEN THEY--
-Cough, cough-
Excuse me.
I meant to say, "Welcome."

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games