Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:58 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok."muffy broke the shield then fell down."wow am out of enegry."

*uses cure on muffy* there! now lets go
"to where?" muffy looked at her.

Xemnas and Xeggr were still having it out. Xemnas hit Xeggr on the back, kneed him in the stomach, and hit him on the side and he flew into a dark portal.
Xemnas: *smirk* He followed Xeggr into the portal.
Xeggr came out of nowhere and crashed into the room. He had many burns and injuries on him. He stuggled to get up. He still stood his ground and leaned on his staff.
Xemnas came in with injuries as well, but not as bad as Xeggrs. "Your pathetic to be a Nobody. You should rot like all of the other hearts in this world. You should only fade."
"xeggr!" muffy rans to him. "your alive...."muffy hugged him

Xeggr shoved Muffy out of the way and limped towards Xemnas. "You...b*****d...I'll destroy YOU!" Xeggr charged up his nothingness and his staff split into the two staff swords. He began to do many combos. He threw one behind him and the one in front that he attacked was an illusion. The one he through behind hit the real Xemnas and stabbed him on where the heart should be. Xeggr turned and dash to him and elbowed him in the face. He fell to the ground out cold. Xeggr turned back to normal and so was his staff. He was very weak. Xemnas then faded away, and Xeggr fell to his knees.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:11 pm

FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok."muffy broke the shield then fell down."wow am out of enegry."

*uses cure on muffy* there! now lets go

Xemnas and Xeggr were still having it out. Xemnas hit Xeggr on the back, kneed him in the stomach, and hit him on the side and he flew into a dark portal.
Xeggr came out of nowhere and crashed into the room. He had many burns and injuries on him. He stuggled to get up. He still stood his ground and leaned on his staff.
Xemnas came in with injuries as well, but not as bad as Xeggrs. "Your pathetic to be a Nobody. You should rot like all of the other hearts in this world. You should only fade."

Xeggr shoved Muffy out of the way and limped towards Xemnas. "You...b*****d...I'll destroy YOU!" Xeggr charged up his nothingness and his staff split into the two staff swords. He began to do many combos. He threw one behind him and the one in front that he attacked was an illusion. The one he through behind hit the real Xemnas and stabbed him on where the heart should be. Xeggr turned and dash to him and elbowed him in the face. He fell to the ground out cold. Xeggr turned back to normal and so was his staff. He was very weak. Xemnas then faded away, and Xeggr fell to his knees.
muffy ran to xeggr."xeggr your hurt......."

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:13 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xeggr looked all over his body and saw all the cuts and burns on him from the Nothingness and Ariel Blades. "Ya, I kinda arn't I?" He looked up and her, but part of his eye lid on his left eye was half closed. He gave her a smile and laughed a little.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:26 pm

FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xeggr looked all over his body and saw all the cuts and burns on him from the Nothingness and Ariel Blades. "Ya, I kinda arn't I?" He looked up and her, but part of his eye lid on his left eye was half closed. He gave her a smile and laughed a little.
muffy huges him and then kisses him and they both glow green and after the glow was gone she had half of his wounds."there......." she smiled

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:28 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

muffy huges him and then kisses him and they both glow green and after the glow was gone she had half of his wounds."there......." she smiled

Xeggr saw the wounds on her and picked her up. "You look weak now."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:39 pm

FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"i took your wounds away so you wouldn't be in pain......"

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:40 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xeggr took the wounds back. "I'd rather be in pain rather then you..." He sat Muffy down and was weak again.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:41 pm

*larxene arrives too late to kill xemnas* dammit why am i always late? *falls to the ground* now what..?

Anbu Tanuki

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:41 pm

Anbu Tanuki
*larxene arrives too late to kill xemnas* dammit why am i always late? *falls to the ground* now what..?

"I'm pretty tired...." He leaned on his staff.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:47 pm

FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xeggr took the wounds back. "I'd rather be in pain rather then you..." He sat Muffy down and was weak again.
"no." muffy sayed and shes try to take back the wounds.

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:49 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xeggr made a Raflaga shelid to black her magic. "Don't try...." He fell to the ground a lil out of it.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:53 pm

FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xeggr made a Raflaga shelid to black her magic. "Don't try...." He fell to the ground a lil out of it.
"xeggr...."muffy hugges him

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:57 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Heh, ya?"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:12 pm

FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Heh, ya?"
"i care about you. i want to help you so you don't feel pain."

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:58 pm

The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Heh, ya?"
"i care about you. i want to help you so you don't feel pain."

"What, this pain? It's nothing..." He then passed out.
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games