Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:50 pm
((Z, I regret to inform you that the main elevator shaft was knocked out and that it is currently not possible to use the main elevator to get to the top floor. Better start climbing the stairs))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:14 pm
Before chris could blink she was next to Estaban. She looked around and felt an off sensation wearing off from her forehead. "Estaban, there is grave danger at Little Necropilis...we need help. It is from a force I've never felt before but it's like the awakening of a thousand evil spirits. Their voices are like scratchy painful bites...." chris trailed off feeling suddenly very aware she may sound crazy to him.  

abnormal-starr

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:19 pm
Caught by surprise at hearing his name, Esteban turned from Rowan to see a small girl addressing him. "And who might you be," he said as he bent over to look at her more closely.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:27 pm
Chris stood up straight and looked him in the eye." I'm Christine. I wield energy, shadow, can hear and talk to spirits, and heal." she brushed a strand of hair out of her face and her gold clever eyes waited for him to speak.  

abnormal-starr

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:41 pm
Esteban looked at her curiously, his yellow eyes still a shade of scarlet. He brushed away a few strands of hair on her forehead and touched it with his finger. "You were sent by runes, were you not," were the next words out of his mouth. "Why is it that my servant sent you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:48 pm
Chris wanted to slap the hand away but knew if she did she would probablybr killed so she refrained. "There is great danger. A powerful evil has awoken and we need tour help" Chris said trying to stay calm. She could almost feel the scraping voices of the evil spirits and she shivered slightly.  

abnormal-starr

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:13 pm
Esteban looked amused. "Another great evil," he mused. "There is one dormant here in this library, in the lower levels." He gave a sharp glance over his shoulder at Rowan and then returned his gaze back Christine. "Now where exactly is this great evil?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:19 pm
Chris did not like being laughed at even if it was in his head. "Listen, I know evil when I feel it. In little necropolis inside the house something of emense darkness and power is there." Chris said getting slightly annoyed. " the voices that are in my head from that thing are scratchy and horrible. It's like a rat with rabies biting you multiple times over and over again on one finger. Rogisrnt me because it is that powerful." Chris finished defiantly.  

abnormal-starr

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:31 pm
The half-dragon delayed a moment, watching the battle above speculatively. She thought to help but- no. She owed Rowen, at least, her protection. Die spared another glance upwards at the young man and the torn roof of the elevator all hurtling upwards before flipping mid-air and hurtling downwards. She'd pay the young hero back... if he survived, that was.
plummeting head-first towards the 14th floor, breaking her fall and kicking off the walls to alter her momentum sideways.

A green cannonball rocketed out of the elevator shaft, rolling across the floor as it grew--smaller, loosing mass. At the end of it's course, Die fetched up against a shelf, hitting with enough left-over force to jar the books and shake a cloud of dust. She rolled over, curled up and coughed twice before rolling creakily to her feet. She blinked at the crowd gathered in the room, coughed again, and straightened, lurching a bit as she adjusted abruptly to her exit and change in manner of motion.
She was very sure she was missing something... and right now she didn't care.
"Where's the next-closest place? Going down, because that- thing came from the sub-basements or I don't know my shadow-beasts."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:20 am
Esteban's attention was grabbed as Die came rolling to a stop. He listened as she asked about the next closest location and then gave his answer. "Well, the next closest location would be the basement, but it seems a crisis has arisen in my Necropolis." Esteban began drawing symbols on the ground around him. "Which is why I have come up with a solution to both problems. I am going to remove part of myself and leave it here to collect the knowledge from the book, and then I will leave to protect my area. It is a desperate course of action, but one I am willing to take." Esteban's eyes went from light crimson, to dark blue as a similarly colored aura surrounded him in his spell circle. Blue light began to issue forth from his body as it began to split. Minutes later, there were two Esteban's standing in the room, but one fell to his knees, his eyes blood red. The body still standing, with blue eyes, helped the other to his feet and then stepped towards Rowan. "This is my Water Release," the red-eyed Esteban said, pointing towards the blue-eyed body. "I have forcefully removed all of the genes that compose all of my water abilities and seperated them from my body into this temporary container. Until that book is found, he will remain with you and fight with you and then return to me to become whole again. However, he can only use my water abilities and nothing else." He turned to look at Die, sweat dipping down his face. "Thank you. It has been a pleasure, and we will meet again. Until then I must be off with Miss Christine here." Esteban walked forward next toe Christine and bent over, extending his hand to her forehead. With a single tap with his finger, the rune Rogi had placed their ignited in a flash of light, and Esteband and Christine were taken back to the Little Necropolis.

((Exit Real Esteban and Chris to Little Necropolis))

"Shall we head down to the basement then," the clone of Esteban said, pointing towards the stairs.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:08 am
((Huh, odd that a place like this only has one elevator shaft... Well, I think I will just keep going with my posts if you dont mind... Its not like Im interacting with anyone as it is.))

Already Z was begining to bore. These book were all fantastic, and the fact that they were all here in one place like this was amazing. But he was starting to tire of not finding what he was looking for. He wished he had snacks also. He was alittle hungry, his mind was alittle unfocused when all he could think about were unhealthy snack foods.

No... No... No...

He said quitely to himself as he walked the rows of bookshelfs. Most of what he had seen so far were nothing he was interested in. Mostly medical books, and current history texts. A few stood out, those ones floated behind him as he walked. He planned to find a table eventually and look though the few that had caught his eye as a possibility. He had thought about the odds, and would have considered himself extremely lucky to find anything so soon. So he wasnt getting his hopes up.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:23 am
wanders up the stairs her noses in a book not really watching were she was going, simply meandering among the shelves needing to move while she read. till she suddenly walks face first in to one of the book floating behind Z.* gahh!* back peddles a bit noticing the floating books and not the person behind them* oh my this is new.* waves her hand under then above and all sides of the closest floating book before gently trying to pull it down*humm no strings no displacement of air.. must be some form of magic* she is completely absorbed in the "puzzle" and doesn't even notice that Z is there.  

ElizabethRagashi

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 am
Z didnt look back to at Elizabeth. He didnt have to. In his mind, he knew who it was because of her thoughts. Everyones mind was unique, not just in the old saying, but in truth. Thought patterns and what not, made for individual patterns, like a thumb print.

Please dont try to pull on the books. It is giving me a slight head ache and I am collecting them before I skim through them...

Z's voice echoed into Elizabeth's head. He turned his head and looked at Elizabeth as another book he had just been examining floated off the shelf.

If you would like, you can read any of these books while I am... It would appeare tha tI am making quite the collection...

He spoke aloud before he turned his head and began walking again. And in truth he was. He hadnt noticed, but he had a good nine or ten books floating behind him. He could share, its not like the books were going anywhere.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:04 am
Z didnt look back at the girl, Elizabeth. He kept walking. She seemed to have buried herself in another book or something. Z was to preoccupied to know for certain. He continued plucking books from the shelf with his mind, letting them float behind them as he walked. Once he had gathered about ten more books, and had walked about the entire floor, he walked around looking for a chair.

Z sighed after a few minutes, giving up and just sitting down. A book floated into his hands and the others neatly stacked close to him. He laid the book in front of himself and began flipping pages about every second or so. He was a fast reader, especially by normal standards.

Z was content now, getting to sit and just wait around for Elizabeth, or when he finished his books and would have to begin his decent into the more dangerous levels of the library tower. He was not looking forward to that, Record had warned him of the dangers, and everyone who knew anything about libraries, knew about the Tenth Sea library and its dangers.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:07 pm
Die started to point out that she and Rowen could finish things here and fetch the book... possibly more easily without the water half of his brain, particularly when he was so weakened by the effort of the split.
"Y'know, we can probably handle-" he vanished, and she shrugged, dusting her shoulders off, and then the rest of her. "Alright. Rowen--the elevator's already shot--you game for breaking the level one doors--or two if the elevator wreckage is blocking them--open? It'll be faster than the stairs, and we've got aerial back up from the cheerio." She wasn't sure what to call their explorer-warrior fellow. "I can carry him if he doesn't fight."
She'd come to the conclusion that too much of the enterprise had been focused around the good Doctor's desires. She very much wanted to find his book so he could leave. "It'll be faster than trying the stairs at this point, and less likely to be interrupted," she glanced at the stairs, enclosed behind a dark wooden door, wide enough for two-by two walking but close and bending back on itself, she knew. "Or, we could take the stairs if you'd prefer..."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games