Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:28 am
An undead sales clerk set the object on the table and accepted her money for the purchase.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:06 pm
"Thank you very much." Violet nodded and walked out of the shop with the item. She found a dark corner changed into herself, spread her feathered wings and took off for Tesseral. ((To Tesseral!))  

kagura_rockbell

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:40 pm
The three vampires, and Caly emerged from the shadows. They were now in a large castle that sat atop a hill, in the middle of a cemetery of the Little Necropolis. The three vampires brought Caly into a large throne room that was lavishly decorated with ancient japanese and chinese weapons, decor and the like.

In the middle of the room sat a man, his skin tan especially for that of a vampire. His hair was stark white and he looked young, maybe 18 at best, but with a vampire everyone knew looks were decieving.

"Marcus... you please me greatly." The Vampire said in a low and always seductive tone. With his good looks and voice this male had no issue with the ladies.. or the men for that matter.

The two vampires held Caly steady while Marcus bowed before his master, Daemyn who rose to greet him. "Lord Daemyn we did as you asked, but she is here against her will so i dont know how coopertable she'll be." Marcus stated.

Daemyns eyes met Caly's and he walked up to her, Marcus scurrying out of his masters way as he came towards them. "I bet your wondering why your here?" Daemyn said as he slipped his hand under Caly's chin and smiled handsomely to her. "I want power, your power. And such power you have, yet such little control over it. Its truly a shame." Daemyn said seductively as he took a deep breath in. Calys power was like a drug to him, he could sense it and he wanted it for his own.

"I have to confess, im jealous. I want what you have, all that you have." Daemyn said with a light grin as he released the girl. "Problem is, your power would destroy me if i tried to take it on. So we'll just have to figure out another way wont we?" He said with a light laugh as he touched Calys nose with his fingertip.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:53 am
They appeared in the room, causing Caly to immediately go on the extreme alert, her gaze traveling the room. It didn't look like she would be able to escape from this place without taking a lot of damage...even with her abilities and powers.

At the sound of his voice she looked over at the vampire. He was handsome enough, but she still preferred Cy. She didn't even try to struggle against the two holding her...knowing that they didn't want her to be moving around just yet. As much as she also wanted to draw up her full powers out and fight against them, she didn't.

She even put up with his touch...but her steeled herself and emotions against him. "Yes, I would like to know why I'm here...and why my power? I am nothing to you but a half elf and half human." she nearly spat out.

Then she went quiet again. So her powers were more than he could handle? THis was certainly interesting.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:51 pm
"If you have to ask that question then you havent realized your full potential." Daemyn smirked and chuckled darkly. "Other may see you as a mere halfling. But i do not, i see opportunity..." Daemyn said as he turned away from the girl only to slyly look at her from over his shoulder and grin.

"...and its that human... part of you that im counting on." Daemyn purred as he turned to face Caly again. He came close once more and leaned in close like a curious child.

"And you ask why you? Ask your lovely counterpart for that answer." Daemyn chuckled low. "Take her to my quarters... and see to it that she's... comfortable." Daemyn smiled devilishly.

Daemyn then turned his back on the trio and the two vampires dragged Caly away. When Caly would next see Daemyn she would be in a lavishly decorated chinese/japanese themed room complete with swords and armor and a beautiful bed with silks and satin sheets. Candles burned and a powerful insence burned in the air, it relaxed all that were in the room and made them very open to suggestion.

Caly would be confined to this room by dark magic and ancient symbols that would hold a elf captive. They were carved into the wood work of the place. There was a table in the middle of the room that had different fruits, veggies and drinks upon it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:34 pm
As confused as she was getting, she decided that keeping her mouth shut was the best thing she could do...even when he said something about counterpart. For an instant she was confused, but her mind flashed on Cy. He couldn't mean her bonded could he? And if so...then why?

Within the next few minutes she found herself in a room that felt almost too confining. She could feel the spells that kept her in...yet at the same time, it felt so tiny, so much like a...cage. She knew he didn't want her to escape, but at the same time...she was part elf. And elves do not do that well confined. Even as lavish at it was.

Gazing around her blue/green eyes took it in and flinched at some of the suggestiveness of the entire room. She would be dead before she betrayed Cy. Now she jerked away from the other two vampires, to walk deeper into the room. She was sure that they would leave her be if she did that...afterall there were all the damn spells built into the room. She knew they were there...kinda hard not to notice when it felt like you were being collared and chained.

For now she went forward and curled up in a chair, wishing to eat some of the food, but not trusting it. Positioning herself, her eyes would see when someone walked in the door. She didn't want to be caught unawares when Daemyn made his next appearance. Things were going to be tricky to say the least for awhile. She didn't even dare try to reach out to her vampire love. She didn't want anything to happen to either of them if she attempted it.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:12 pm
Daemyn entered in through the doorway, uncommon as that was to vampires. He dismissed his bodyguards who had remained in the room to observe Caly. Once they had gone he folded his arms behind his back and headed over to the table with food and drinks upon it. He notice she hadnt touched a thing and probably wasnt going to, btu that didnt stop the male from pouring two glasses of wine and bringing them over to where Caly was.

"Trust me, its not poisoned.. im not able to sink that low." Daemyn purred as he handed over a glass of wine to her. Once she had taken it he sat down in a chair that faced hers.

"Let me explain myself further." Daemyn said after taking a sip of wine. "I was once a mortal... " Daemyn started off and smiled in remembrance of so long ago. ".. I wont tell you too much or really how this came to be but, one day i found a handsome, and irresitable male. It wasnt until i had fallen for the charming male that i found out he was a vampire." Daemyn said as he sat back and closed his eyes as he recounted everything. "Can you guess the Vampires name?" Daemyn grinned and opened his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:55 pm
She watched him come in, dismiss his guards and then ended up pouring wine. When she spoke, saying that it wasn't poisoned, she still didn't trust him. He kidnapped her afterall. But she accepted the glass he handed to her, yet never taking a sip. There were always ways to slip poison into the glass and oneself be immune while drinking the same vintage.

And as he spoke again, his eyes closed, giving her leisure to look him over. He certainly was handsome...that much she could give him, but he held no...warmth. Not like Cy did. She wouldn't be falling for his handsome charm...not at any point. Especially not willing.

She almost got caught looking at him when he opened his eyes again. She looked towards the door, but her attention went back to him at his question. "Name? I don't associate with many vampires sir. And I would like to be taken back home to the Clan." she said politely, though was a little snippy about it. She didn't exactly like where this was going.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:08 pm
"No not many... just one.. in particular." Daemyn purred. "Grey eyes... ebony short hair... glasses. Muscular body, young face.." Daemyn grinned wondering if she could piece this together.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:53 pm
Her eyes widened. It was as she feared. He meant Cy. He had plans to do something to Cy. This was not something she would just sit back and let tale place. She rose swiftly to her feet, the glass shattering on the ground, the wine spilling everywhere.

"No. You wouldn't dare..." then she trailed off, realizing that she had revealed she knew who he was talking about. This couldn't be good. If Daemyn as he was called was doing well...then why was there something against his maker? She knew that there was always the chance of Cy's past coming to bite them in the a**, but this was a little odd.

What did this younger vampire what? What did he think he was going to claim in the end?  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:04 pm
Daemyn laughed at Calys outburst but a fire ignite in his eyes, he couldnt help but love feisty girls like her. He set down his glass and stood up as well, before taking a few steps towards Caly.

"I wouldnt...what?" Daemyn inquired with a smirk but he quickly grew angry. "I wouldnt seek revenge on a man who i loved and left me all alone in this forsaken world!" Daemyn growled and bawled his hands into fists. "We had something, and that damned beauty up and left me after he turned me! And im not suppose to be bitter about that one!?" Daemyn yelled.

Daemyns emotions switched quickly once again and he put a devilish grin on his face and relaxed his hands. "My mission is simple... i want revenge on Cy for leaving me." Daemyn said slyly. "...And thats where you come in. I cant very well hurt the man as i am now, even with the army ive built up. He's too powerful..." Daemyn concluded before he walked up to Caly.

"Now your role in this plan my little elfling..." Daemyn said as he cupped the girls cheeks and leaned in close. " ...i cant indulge you on that secret yet. But you will see..." Daemyn chuckled low and smirked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:59 pm
She went instantly quiet upon seeing his reaction to hers. This wasn't going to go well, she could tell. He was going to try something she didn't like. And she already didn't like him.

Through his speech she went even quieter, but still stood where she had risen....though at him moving closer to her, she took a step back, not that was going to help any. He was master of this place...and she was trapped.

The moment he touched her she had a very brief instant to lean into his hand but jerked away, her eyes flashing again; his charm was at work...and that was not something she would fall for.

"I will never do anything for you...especially not against Cy. You won't be getting me to do anything." she said firmly as she backed away more from the vampire. He may have been younger than Cy...and less powerful, but he scared her more than her lover ever did...even when they first met.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:05 pm
Daemyn chuckled as Caly backed away and stated her defiance towards him. "Oh you will... Cys the only Vampire you know. And i doubt you've seen all that he's capable of, that were capable of..." Daemyn purred his eyes flashing crimson briefly.

"I leave you be for now... ' Daemyn said as he started backing away, heading into the shadows. "But dont think that i wont be watching you... my little pet." Daemyn purred before he blew the girl a kiss and disappeared into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:04 pm
Her heart jumped at the sudden crimson eyes and then found herself against the wall; she had apparently kept backing up. But something he said caught her attention. Cy wasn't truthfully the only vampire she knew...just the one she knew well enough...and the one she been intimate and loved.

She slumped in slight relief the moment he was gone, but not completely. She didn't like the sound of him watching her, not one little bit. This wasn't good. Would she even be able to do anything in this place?

Taking a deep breath she tried to calm her mind and emotions for long enough to call up some power. It came to her like it always did and soon she faintly glowed green. The power warmed her otherwise chilled body, her arms wrapping around her slender frame. She allowed her body to slide down the fall until she was sitting on the floor and wrapped her arms around her knees. Her forehead rested against her knees, her eyes closed and tried to come up with ways to escape....  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:42 pm
"Thats it... get comfortable... get some rest." Daemyn purred as he watched Caly on a screen, he could se her clearly even her faint green glow was visible. "Then when you least expect it, ill work my magic." Daemyn chuckled in his throat, his body shaking from laughter. "Sweet dreams.. half elf." Daemyn said before breaking out into a full out evil laugh.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games