Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:02 pm
((the Lord Voldemort of Nobodies...'_'))
Rixia backed up a bit to avoid possibly being hit and/or fallen on.

((crap, I was supposed to get off the computer an hour ago...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:06 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
the darkness around him growing "ah almost time untl im powerful to get my old body back and all i needed was 6 scarifices" smiles and squeezes even tighter on rikku's and Xeviance's neck
"LET GO OF ME! you arent scarificing anyone."Rikku bites his hand trying to make him let go of me.
throws her against the wall "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" drops to the ground clutching his face
Rikku hits the wall and gets up and attacks him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:47 pm
Xeviance drops to the ground, free. "You aren't sacrificing anyone now." He set his crossbow to 'rapid fire' and took aim.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:14 pm
Sacrifice? He needed them for a sacrifice? No way Xia wanted to be a part of that. "You're not sacrificing me!" she growled, charging an attack with her ringblade.  

The Sphinxyness

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:26 pm
gets up changing again User Image
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH get him out of me"

???: jumps down from balcony and stops Xia, Xeviance, and rikku "look at him hes trying to fight the entity inside him" looks at rikku "you should know the most about since your somebody was the one who put it in him"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:56 pm
hydra4

???: jumps down from balcony and stops Xia, Xeviance, and rikku "look at him hes trying to fight the entity inside him" looks at rikku "you should know the most about since your somebody was the one who put it in him"
"what are you talking about?"Rikku looks at Ruxia.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

???: "back when you two were somebodies you had saved ruxias life by putting a rogue nobody in him"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:16 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

???: "back when you two were somebodies you had saved ruxias life by putting a rogue nobody in him"
"That cant be true.....it just cant...."Rikku looked Ruxia."if it true...then why i cant remember it?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

"That cant be true.....it just cant...."Rikku looked Ruxia."if it true...then why i cant remember it?"
???: "not everone can remember what theyre somebody did"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:30 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

???: "not everone can remember what theyre somebody did"
"I remember everything though....but what you say i cant remember." Rikku put her hands on her ears and keeped shaking her head back and forth. Then after she looked at Ruxia then started to walk towards him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:45 am
Name:zero
Number/Rank: XIII murky artist
Weapon: magic brush
Power over: paint
Hobbies:causing chaos
Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:42 pm
((You didn't even bother to read the first post, did you.))  

Akira Shinji

wrath of suzuku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:43 pm
what up I just got in to day

I have a question are we allowed to to profile back here  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:47 pm
wrath of suzuku

no but this one is probrably going to end soon and the series will continue so ill pm you when your allowed  

hydra4

wrath of suzuku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:27 pm
hydra4
wrath of suzuku

no but this one is probrably going to end soon and the series will continue so ill pm you when your allowed
okay thanks  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games