Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:18 pm
of course, and do you want to know the person who has teached the chidori to me???"

"well the person was named, naruto728"

"but i bet you dont care"

"well i can teach it do you but there are some concequenses (<- correct?)

"else come and visit me at my house and grounds, io can teach you there wink "  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:21 pm
"sure." he said. he then walk out to the neko's house and grounds.

(you going to post there first or should i?)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:13 pm
Snow let the barrier wean off Angel. "Aye....Do as you please. But one wrong move and it'll cost you your life." She waved to the others in the room. Her red eyes calmed down to it's blue serene self. "And that's a warning to everyone here. We can't afford to take chances....Especially with traitors." The medical ninja tucked the scrolled in her sleeve and she started walking out. I wonder what Mikyo is going to do. Asaba won't be attacking Cloud first...Should I go help Snow? It was my home village. But those wretched fools abandoned us. Letting them die would be revenge. No...We left Snow. It was our problems. But it's nice here. Everything is fun and cozy. And That leaves Rock. I don't know about that village very much. I only know that Blade guy from looks. He looks like a fun target to kill. But whatever. Your choice, my time will come soon. I'm glad you remember... Snow continued walking out... and out of the hospital, following the sun into her office.

((I'm sorri guys. I was having a hard time yesterday....So I didn't get to sleep till 5 in the morning. Crap been happening lately. Hope you forgive me. But you guys made due without me so.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:12 pm

Angel felt the barrier lifted. He jumped out the window, to the place where he would train people."Follow, If you want to be trained."

o Apollo i

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:15 pm
"you guys do what you need to, i'm going back to the dorms " rahenno said getting out of his sit and out the hospital doors, towards the dorms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:47 am
The Zann clone nodded and released the jutsu so it disappeared. Far away, the real Zann got the message and wind flickered to the swordplay grounds.  

iZann

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:04 pm
Susumu enters the cloud hospital, She quickly walks down the halls having much to do and no time to waste. Gathering and assortments of medicines and plants before hand was a good idea , she brings her own personal bag which is giant.overflowing with plants, she finds a nice big room to work in. She carefully starts grinding plants up and trying different mixtures. creating and outrageous amount of chakra or blood replenishment pills, basic poison antidotes,

Working on a new creation the muscular tissue regeneration pills, only 5 can be made with the supplies Susumu has.. these pills only used for when someone has been hit with a fatal jutsu, such as the chidori or rasengan. The injured subject taking these pills before doing the healing hands technique is performed on them will heal at an accelerated rate, as it will greatly assists the medical nin in having to use less chakra to heal said patient.. (Note: major organs are not affected by this pill only muscle tissue.)

Afterwards Susumu goes downstairs and practices all her healing techniques taking care of an assortment of animals. mostly using Hone Chiyu no jutsu (Bone Healer Skill) ,and Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto (Healing Hands Technique: Major), Finally she practices a surgery using the chakra scalpel. It is a long procedure but a successful one. The horse will be up and running in the open fields in no time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:15 pm
Eng is waiting outside the operation room. "you could have told me. i am an alchamest. you should have remembered the conversation i had with snow about the painkiller. here..." Eng tossed a vial of green liqued to Susumu. "... is a recover med i made. it will cause someones body to recover. you can make that easly. it also works on musle tissue." Eng said a bit awed at how hard she is working to make sure the village stays healthy.  

skywerwolf

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:35 pm
"hmm thank you eng i will have to analyze this and make some of my own." Susumu catch's the vile. "I wouldn't of used it on a horse though," she laughs. petting on the horse that she is slowly walking out of the hospital."I needed to get rid of some cancer tissue from the one of the horses kidney's, I think he will be all better now but he's a bit weak" She leads the horse outside and to a stable nearby. Petting the horse. Sigh.

"I need some fresh air I've been pent up in that hospital and in my house for too long." She says looking towards the horizon. she makes a handsigns and zips away into a bolt of lightning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:50 am
Zann flickers into the hospital, Suri slung over his shoulder. He lay her down carefully on an empty bed, not wanting to worsen her broken bones.
"Anyone here? Help needed!" He called down the corridor, hoping someone would hear.  

iZann

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:53 am
"zann don't worry about me, I will be fine, Iam glad you coame with you did"
*trys to smile*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:59 am
Zann turned around,
"Heh, I won't stay to fight Asaba, I'll just be a burden and get in the way, I'm only a chuunin." He shrugged and put his hands in his pockets,
"Anyway, you shouldn't talk cuz you've got some broken ribs...and they might pierce your lungs and kill you if you're not careful."  

iZann

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:04 pm
*nods*
"sry, but your not a burden, don't think that, you are giving up on your self when you say that, why do you think that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:25 pm
((No I mean a burden at Asaba's fight, not a burden to the war 3nodding ))

"Everyone at the fight's jounin or above...frankly, I would have no chance in that fight." Zann frowned and clenched his fists tightly, though Suri isn't able to see it cuz his hands are in his pockets. I hope I'll be able to do something...useful, in the war...  

iZann

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:49 pm
Snow's clone entered the room. "Oh dear... This hospital won't suffice for your wounds. And I can't help much, I'm only a clone. But I shall accompany you to Susumu." The clone had a redirection sign, pointing towards Susumu's House.

[During this war, all medical patients report to Susumu's house.]

The clone ran into Snow's office and grabbed a pouch. Returning to Zann and Suri, she gave them the pouch. "Please hold on to this. They are full of medical pills. Ensure them to Susumu and she will know what to do with them." It poofed, but the chakra from the clone lifted both of them up and zoomed over to Susumu's house.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games