Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TDAChick

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:02 am
Welcome to the guild Warrior, yokomotor, and Din. <333

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:57 am
Hello all, I am Deep Thought (or DT or even Erin if you prefer :3). Next Monday I will turn 25 (!) and currently attend college to obtain my associates degree in graphic communications. Interests include anime (Cowboy Bebop, Gunslinger Girl, Saiyuki), gaming (Devil May Cry), reading (The Dresden Files, Night Watch), and photography when I get the chance. Lastly, I would like to thank `Tahirah for accepting my join request--this place looks like it rocks and I can't wait to chat with everyone. smile  

Neko AI Unit 000

MikanNiji

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:50 pm
My name is MikanNiji, which is Japanese for Orange Rainbow. I'm 16 yrs old and I've been on Gaia since I was in 8th grade-- about 3 yrs ago. I had an older account which I 've since lost the password to. I'd left Gaia for a few months after I first got the account. If you'd like to see the avi, the name was HayunaChan. My first ever big quest was completed a few months ago with the Wind Security Blanket. I currently have another on-going one.

I like chocolate ice cream with sprinkles, spicy stuff, Chinese and Japanese cuisine, clothes and bags. I also like to read underground mangas and watch some mainstream anime like Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL and Blue Gender. I sketch and doodle in my free time and post frequently in my myspace.

I don't like big nasty things, liars, lawyers, fake people and snobs. Easy list to remember since I like more things than dislike.

I'm friendly and open and love making friends. I do favors and give things to friends when I can. I defend and love my friends to the death. All you need to do to befriend me is leave a pleasant PM or comment. I'm not that hard to please.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:38 pm
hi! im nikki or nichole which ever one you want to call me! i love music and having fun and being me and helping people and all my friends! if i won the money i would first buy an angelic pendent that i have been questing for a while now gonk but with the rest i would help my friend in their quests and donate it to my favorite guilds and then just keep saving more gold. i bet people are wonding why i would give some of it away to answer that i would have to say that i would give it away because if i was questing or if i had a guild i would want people to help me too xd heart  

nikki1512

yokomotoz

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:39 pm
TDAChick
Thanks for the welcome, I think I will like it here, or so I hope lol. I didn't notice Din was here. Hi Din remember me? Your bestest buddy in the whole universe? lol, she and I know each other outside of Gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:51 pm
yokomotoz
TDAChick
Thanks for the welcome, I think I will like it here, or so I hope lol. I didn't notice Din was here. Hi Din remember me? Your bestest buddy in the whole universe? lol, she and I know each other outside of Gaia.

Heh, of course I do. xD I couldn't forget you. You wouldn't let me  

Din Miyamato

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:41 pm
Welcome to the guild guys.
Glad you've found people you know.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:44 pm
N I C K N A M E S : PJ, PJKF, Oeaches
D.O.B: 08/11/1990
A G E: 16 years old
Z O D I A C: Scorpio
L O C A T I O N: North East England, Durham
H A I R - C O L O R: Black And Orange Fringe
E Y E S - C O L O R: Blue
S T A T U S: In A Relationship
E T H N I C I T Y: White / British
E D U C A T I O N: College in Perfronimg Arts!
L I N G U I S T I C: English and French
C O L O R S: Black, Purple, Dark Red, Peachy Colours
L I K E S / L O V E S: ♥My JemmaJordan!!!

PJKF-8

d 0 t t

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:09 pm
Hm, how I got here. I found a link in many siggys in the forums and stuff. So I decided, why not, and clicked it. ;o If I do win the gold, I'd give away a bit. And then I'd use the rest to finish off my main quests.

Hello.
I'm d 0 t t or;;
Manda or;;
Amanda.

I'm currently 15-years old, and a highschool freshman.
I was born on January 02, 1992.
I'm Asian, Chinese to be exact.

I like:
Asian cuisine;;
Strawberry icecream;;
Messanger bags;;
Flute;;
Piano;;
Bassoon.
And I love music. You can usually find me listening to some Jrock, Jpop, Classical, or American rock.

I don't like:
Gross things;;
Fakes;;
Jerks.
Less than the other list, right?

I may seem like an "icky" person at times, but I'm a friendly-ish person. I love my friends, and don't mind making new ones.

♥

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:36 pm
helloooo everyone haha. names -Xin Hakai- or Xin, or Hakai, or X, what ever floats your boat. IRL I go by the name of Raven Hawk.. cool just playin, it's Kelsey. My friend Yokomotoz told me about the guild, said he knew someone who actually won and I was like, LITERALLY. "HOMGWTFWITHSOMEBBQSAUCE?!" and he told me to join and hope for this chance to win. If I won I'd probably just buy 1 or 2 items and give the rest out, mainly cause I'm that kind of guy, but I might save a little so I could buy the new items that come out and what not, haha. oh and sorry ladies, I'm taken cool That's about all really, if anyone wants to know more about me they can just PM or something. sweatdrop  

-Xin Hakai-

Talaena

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:47 pm
Hello there, I'm Talaena. I just turned eighteen in March, so yeah, I'm kind of sort of legal. In certain areas. I go by Emily in real life, and I only expect closer friends on Gaia to call me Emily. Or else it just seems kind of creepy...
I got here last...November, I think? I was just surfing the net and Gaia came up, so I decided to join it and check it out.
And what do I plan on doing with the monies? Ehmm...Probably buy some horns of the demon for my friend, she's always wanted them, and maybe something a little nice for myself~  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:56 pm
Hello.
I'm Getso.
Call me that.
Well not literally 'that', by 'that' I mean Getso.
I'm a Leo~
My age is ***** means yes, I am under 18. cool
I am a Female.
And I am not on the market.

If I get the money, I will probably try to learn to vend/exchange. Maybe get some rad art.
And then I will put it on a mule.
I'm not even gonna try to lie about wanting to start a giveaway.
If I leave do Gaia, then it will probably go to friends or stay on this account/mule.

My friend told me about Gaia over a year ago now, and I've stayed ever since. She left. emo
I found this giveaway lurking the GCD, in a person's signature.
Actually several people's, I just clicked this person's.
And I'm currently trying to find a way to fit a link/banner in mine.  

Getso

Dull Rainbows

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:40 am
Hi,
My name is Aritzea and I was interested in this place when I saw the banner's in everyone's siggy!

Hobbies: Tennis,Cooking,Badminton,Singing,Computers,Reading
B-day:Jan 31st

If I get the money I probably will have enough for my dream avatar so than I will buy all the stuff and my dream avi quest will be finally over!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:22 am
Hello everyone! My name is hotpinkhandbag, but I answer to Christy in real life. I am 26(!) and was told about Gaia by a friend. I found this guild like others before me have: through the advertisement of others. I am married, and I have one very spoiled cat. I love to read. I am from North Carolina, though not originally.

If I win here, I will be buying a Coco, because that's my quest right now. If I win a lot, I will buy a Kiki. Heh, I like cats. However, I wold also like to help other people out here. I have been buying and selling in the marketplace lately. It's fun.  

hotpinkhandbag

surej

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:21 am
Hi, my names surej
im 14, im gonna be 15 on june 21st mrgreen
i joined gaia in December, thanks to a friend
my interests are watching anime( like one piece, bleach, naruto, DN angel etc.) i also like sports (mainly cricket and tennis) and i like drawing mrgreen  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games