Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:17 pm
Nienna: A Portrait of Dorian Grey is excellent!

I haveone textbook for History and that is it. No novels or anything. Hahahaha. Lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:24 pm
oO! Yes, that is an excellent book, Portrait of Dorian Grey. I quite enjoyed reading it.

On the note of text books, I have two short, small books for class, and a s**t load of art supplies. My room is slowly filling up with projects and pieces I still need to take slides of... icky.  

Gornwen

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:32 pm
I think that Oscar Wilde is my 2nd favorite author. Right after Tolkien, of course. 3nodding

I put a quote from The Picture of Dorian Gray in my siggy! And I updated the links on the first page! Yay! xd heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:37 pm
Oh, great, now people are going to look at my roommate's mess and assume I'm a pig. xp  

Falathrim

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:49 pm
Falathrim
Oh, great, now people are going to look at my roommate's mess and assume I'm a pig. xp

Awww... sad

*puts a comment by Fala's name*
Better?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:52 pm
Your fault for posting the pictures, Fala xp Most of us will have read the topic anyways though.  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:42 pm
*looks at Fala's pictures*

You pig!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:17 pm
Fala, on behalf of Lithwen and myself...

OMGWTFPOSTYOURPICTUREORWEKEELYOU.

Because we are hatching conspiracy theories in which you are JRM or G.W. Bush.

You don't want to be Bush, do you?  

Caeleste

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:34 pm
George W. Bush.

. . .

I'd rather be a sea slug. :/

EDIT: I have a half year old picture that a friend turned blue because she was having fun with a photo editing program. Despite the blue, it's still the only picture of me I'd consider sharing with you... Want it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:58 pm
Falathrim
Two DS games, nine GBA games, 13 GCN games, and 4 PS2 games. Can't count the PS1 games from here because all the cases are differently sized.

You can have my textbooks. I don't want them...

I bow to thee, Fala. Your game collection is admirable. It makes me jealous.

I want a DS! But I think I shall wait till they get cheaper. Perhaps they will come in a brilliant selection of colours soon!  

Imyavie

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:27 pm
Falathrim
George W. Bush.

. . .

EDIT: I have a half year old picture that a friend turned blue because she was having fun with a photo editing program. Despite the blue, it's still the only picture of me I'd consider sharing with you... Want it?

surprised Post it! Otherwise I might start calling you Fala-Bush. 3nodding

*shudders* Ewww... A fate worse than death... xp To be assosciated with Bush... gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:59 am
Falathrim
George W. Bush.

. . .

It's not a matter of whether we want it, it's a matter of whether or not you want us to think you're Bush.
And beleive me, there are plenty more theories where that one came from, all of which Alfirin and I will be happy to share with the general public unless we see a piccie. wink  

Lithwen

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:49 am
~ Yup yup!

So, that's a yes, Fala. Post it. Now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:58 am
Come on Fala, post the pic! And then we can harass Longbow and leave you alone ^_^  

Zurgi

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:11 am
Ha, we have theories on Longbow too.

Gotta love late-night MSN conversations.  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games