ThisAintItCheif
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:43 am
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
"....Well...Okay..." Neji chuckled, and shook his head. "That's not really what I meant..." 'Boys can be so awkward at times...But so cute, too...'

"Um..the things I love...animals sweets and neji-sama!" "Today is your day!"
"I-I meant doing things together..." "Awwww! Really?! You are too sweet!"

"Neji-sama want to go on a date?" Lee blushed a bit and fell silent.
BingBing paused. "....Oh, did you mean it as I get to be alone for the day...? Because, if you did, then...I understand..." "Well...it would be nice, I think..."

"Wait no-no-no-no I mean you pick out what to do and I'll be right next to you!" Nicole grabbed his arm and rubbed her head against his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:53 am
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
"....Well...Okay..." Neji chuckled, and shook his head. "That's not really what I meant..." 'Boys can be so awkward at times...But so cute, too...'

"Um..the things I love...animals sweets and neji-sama!" "Today is your day!"

BingBing paused. "....Oh, did you mean it as I get to be alone for the day...? Because, if you did, then...I understand..." "Well...it would be nice, I think..."

"Wait no-no-no-no I mean you pick out what to do and I'll be right next to you!" Nicole grabbed his arm and rubbed her head against his shoulders.
BingBing smiled again, feeling relieved that he didn't mean her being alone. "Okay then. Well....I could make some lunch, and we can have a picnic, I guess..." Neji leaned his head down, setting it gently on top of hers.  

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:01 am
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola

BingBing smiled again, feeling relieved that he didn't mean her being alone. "Okay then. Well....I could make some lunch, and we can have a picnic, I guess..." Neji leaned his head down, setting it gently on top of hers.

Lee smiled. "A meal that even angel's would envy!" Nicole blushed and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:10 am
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola

BingBing gave in to a blush on her peachy face. "Oh! I'm glad you like my cooking!" "So, what would you like to do?"  

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:49 pm
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola

BingBing gave in to a blush on her peachy face. "Oh! I'm glad you like my cooking!" "So, what would you like to do?"

"Like is too little of a word...more like love." "Want to go swimming?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:52 am
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola

BingBing's cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red. "A-ah...Th-thank you. That means a lot t-to me..." "Well, that sounds fun. It seems like today would be a good day to go swimming."  

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:12 am
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola

BingBing's cheeks flushed a deeper shade of red. "A-ah...Th-thank you. That means a lot t-to me..." "Well, that sounds fun. It seems like today would be a good day to go swimming."

Lee smiled and held her hand. "Oh but I need a new swim suit...my old one doesn't fit..neji-sama want to go swim suit shopping with me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:23 pm
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola

Lee smiled and held her hand. "Oh but I need a new swim suit...my old one doesn't fit..neji-sama want to go swim suit shopping with me?"
BingBing walked alongside Lee. "Now, I'm going to need to stop by my house to make us some lunch. You can wait inside, if you'd like..." "Well, I don't see why not. But, I've never been much of a great shopper.."  

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:34 pm
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola

BingBing walked alongside Lee. "Now, I'm going to need to stop by my house to make us some lunch. You can wait inside, if you'd like..." "Well, I don't see why not. But, I've never been much of a great shopper.."

Lee nodded and smiled more. Nicole went in a swim suit store with neji."Don't be shy to offer me to wear anything!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:43 pm
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola

Lee nodded and smiled more. Nicole went in a swim suit store with neji."Don't be shy to offer me to wear anything!"

They soon approached BingBing's large house. She walked up to the front door, and opened it. "My mom's on a business trip, so it's just me for a little while. Make yourself right at home! If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen." She nodded, and walked into the kitchen, looking around for her apron. Neji, blushing a light pinkish hue, slowly nodded.  

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:59 pm
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola

They soon approached BingBing's large house. She walked up to the front door, and opened it. "My mom's on a business trip, so it's just me for a little while. Make yourself right at home! If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen." She nodded, and walked into the kitchen, looking around for her apron. Neji, blushing a light pinkish hue, slowly nodded.

Lee blushed and sat down on the couch. "Just us two..." Nicole got a kid blue bear swim suit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:09 pm
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola

Lee blushed and sat down on the couch. "Just us two..." Nicole got a kid blue bear swim suit.
BingBing was busy in the kitchen making food. She prepared some sushi, dango, and many various foods. Neji smiled. "It's very cute."  

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:06 pm
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola

BingBing was busy in the kitchen making food. She prepared some sushi, dango, and many various foods. Neji smiled. "It's very cute."

Lee stood up and went to bingbing and kissed her on the lips. "You pick now neji-sama! I'll even wear bikinis..." Said nicole shyly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:59 pm
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola

Lee stood up and went to bingbing and kissed her on the lips. "You pick now neji-sama! I'll even wear bikinis..." Said nicole shyly.
BingBing's knees almost buckled under her. She dropped the spoon she was using to make cupcake batter with. Trying dsperately to find some words to come out of her mouth, she blushed sheepishly. "A-ah....er....um...spoon..I dropped it." She finally managed to say a small phrase, despite it sounding so idiotic, and quickly snatched the spoon from the floor, putting it in the sink. Neji grinned, almost nervously. "But I like that one. It suits you, really. And as I said, I'm not a very good shopper..."  

Winiola
Crew

Chatty Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200

ThisAintItCheif
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:05 pm
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola
kagome_lover_269
Winiola

BingBing's knees almost buckled under her. She dropped the spoon she was using to make cupcake batter with. Trying dsperately to find some words to come out of her mouth, she blushed sheepishly. "A-ah....er....um...spoon..I dropped it." She finally managed to say a small phrase, despite it sounding so idiotic, and quickly snatched the spoon from the floor, putting it in the sink. Neji grinned, almost nervously. "But I like that one. It suits you, really. And as I said, I'm not a very good shopper..."

Lee hugged her from behind and kissed her neck (O/////O) "You're right it does...but it is kinda tight besides onee-chan says I shouldn't wear childish things any more...don't worry randomly pick one! Like close your eyes grab it and hand it to me!"  
RPing and Fanfics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff