Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Ye Olde MASTER Pokemon gym thread. dun make n e mor. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RyuHimora00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:08 pm

Yay! I won!!!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:47 pm

i'll probably get to work on the list of challengers and gyms they've beaten. but later though... man I wish I thought of houndoom, I was prpared for really deadly fire pokemon like charizard! (fire +flying = metgross pwnage... but gallade + stone edge = Fire-flying pwnage.)

Xilo The Odd

melikefood

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:17 pm

Can I get a copy of your favorite outfit of your avatar Zetshimaru?

I'm making you a trainer sprite for being the first non gym-leader challenger to beat my gym.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:52 pm

melikefood: This is the ava I'm going to use after halloween
User Image

Xilo: His blissy wasn't really a problem in my opion because I have mostly physical attackers so blissy's special def. didn't save it.

Any of the gym leaders (other then melikefood): Anyone up for a battle I wanted to fight bleu but he said he is too busy latly.

Zetshimaru

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:13 pm

Zetshimaru
melikefood: This is the ava I'm going to use after halloween
User Image

Xilo: His blissy wasn't really a problem in my opion because I have mostly physical attackers so blissy's special def. didn't save it.

Any of the gym leaders (other then melikefood): Anyone up for a battle I wanted to fight bleu but he said he is too busy latly.

confused
I was hitting it with hammer arm. with my metagross, and all that realy happened was my speed went to s**t. no matter what I hit it with, even focus blast. I got nothing out of it.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:10 pm

For beating the Deckaport City Gym I present Zetshimaru with the Surprize Badge!

User Image

Yeah, keep that.

melikefood

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:17 am

I like being challenged. ._.
It boosts my ego that someone's actually taking the time to battle with me. ._.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:57 am

Rad Electropow
I like being challenged. ._.
It boosts my ego that someone's actually taking the time to battle with me. ._.

if you want, we could have a gym war...

I think it would be intresting.

yeah I have a lot of plans for the pokemon gym guild... for one thing we will have more than 8 gyms. but we will stilll only have one L33T F0ur and one grand champion... for awhile anyway.

once I get enough dues to build the guild, and I get it all set up, i'll send invitations to everyone. right now, were at 100. Woo!

Xilo The Odd

Zetshimaru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:35 am

Alright rad I'll battle ya does some time tommorrow sound good?

Oh and how much money is need for the guild?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:55 am

Hey Xilo, what about that gamer's safe have guild that is not being used at all?

Or we could request a subforum in this guild?

Trying to be more cost efficient here. >.>

melikefood

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:09 pm

its just I think it would be cool to just have a guild for this, and vincent took back his guild. yeah we could make a topic in GSH but i'd rather have the guild itself as a whole just be about the gym leaders of gaia.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:53 pm

*Xilo* if you want I'll go into the captains guild and find a cheap almost not used guild and buy it for you and you can just pay me back half of the total cost later.

*everyone* If you guys wish to I'll vs people but I can't really say I'll be much of a challenge since most of my teams aren't battle ready sweatdrop . but none the less I won't deny any challenger coming my way.

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

melikefood

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:33 pm

I think I'll change the rules of my Gym.
It's a 4v4 Lv.50 battle (May be changed depending on roll), the party I choose to battle with is decided on dice roll.
You are allowed to choose which Pokémon you battle with.

Lol, cheat sheet
Teams
(Currently there are only three different teams, the will be more teams as I get more Pokémon)

1 is rolled
Porygon-Z
Slaking
Blissey
Togekiss

2 is rolled
Togekiss
Skarmory
Xatu
Gyarados

3 is rolled
If this team is rolled the battle style is changed to double
Xatu
Slaking
Blissey
Foretress

Gym prizes
I'll be giving out different types of prizes based on which team you beat.

Chansey
Aromatherapy

Bagon
Dragon Dance

Natu
Drill Peck
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:12 pm

vincentffx-2
*Xilo* if you want I'll go into the captains guild and find a cheap almost not used guild and buy it for you and you can just pay me back half of the total cost later.

*everyone* If you guys wish to I'll vs people but I can't really say I'll be much of a challenge since most of my teams aren't battle ready sweatdrop . but none the less I won't deny any challenger coming my way.
nuh its alright, if this only get popular with like, 10 people then we don't need a guild. I forget how much they cost anyway XD.

but yeah if only 10 people were intrested, and its 50g per battle, that means. 50*8*10= 4000g. and if it gets to the point where I can purchase it I will.

cause I know the only way i'll get anything on gaia is to win it or get a fricken pink box... which will NEVER happen.

Xilo The Odd

melikefood

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:22 pm

I've got a gift of the gods that I don't need.
Although it's price is deflated.

I'm sending it anyway.
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games