Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:39 pm
MrAsianK
DoubleMar
Carrot-Copper
DoubleMar
*walks in to a room looking for someone"
stare
*tilts his head and smiles* (sorry about not posting a lot did you get my pm)
((keep up with the rp or just leave, it's annoying how you leave and then comeback doing some random crap))
(look it not that easy ok one i have too study for a lot of test and two i just got off ground ok i am sorry i have not been keeping up like i want too please forgive me)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:08 pm
DoubleMar
MrAsianK
DoubleMar
Carrot-Copper
DoubleMar
stare
((keep up with the rp or just leave, it's annoying how you leave and then comeback doing some random crap))
(look it not that easy ok one i have too study for a lot of test and two i just got off ground ok i am sorry i have not been keeping up like i want too please forgive me)
((If you're busy with school and being grounded then wait until that's ******** over. Then you can RP. Don't be a dumbass and just keep posting random s**t in my RPs.))  

Carrot-Copper

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:15 pm
Carrot-Copper
DoubleMar
MrAsianK
DoubleMar
Carrot-Copper
DoubleMar
stare
((If you're busy with school and being grounded then wait until that's ******** over. Then you can RP. Don't be a dumbass and just keep posting random s**t in my RPs.))
((heck im up to my neck in s**t with stuff i have to do but i can always find a way to at least get 300 min in))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:26 pm
((GET BACK TO THE RP NOW
THIS IS AN RP NOT A PLACE TO FIGHT IN
TAKE IT TO THE PMS))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((GET BACK TO THE RP NOW
THIS IS AN RP NOT A PLACE TO FIGHT IN
TAKE IT TO THE PMS))
((sorry rikku))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:35 pm
Berry continued to walk around in the garden. She was still crushed by what Bixyll had said.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:53 pm
(look i siad i am sorry) walks off to sit on the roof to look at the sky  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:57 pm
DoubleMar
((Sorry doesn't cut it.))  

Carrot-Copper

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:05 pm
Carrot-Copper
DoubleMar
((Sorry doesn't cut it.))
((STFU BOTH OF YOU IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A ****ING TIFF WITH EACHOTHER TAKE IT TO THE PM'S JUST GET BACK TO THE RP OKAY GOD *walks away pissed*))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:05 pm
looks for a spot to trian  

Kaje The Wolf

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:07 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry continued to walk around in the garden. She was still crushed by what Bixyll had said.
*Vexxion slowly walks up to her.*

"Berry, please. Tell me what Bixyll said."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:10 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Vexxion slowly walks up to her.*

"Berry, please. Tell me what Bixyll said."
"i thought you were with Bixyll...you ask him..what he said....." Berry walks passed him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:16 pm
finds a really bag tree and use his sword on it  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet
Annie wasn't very fast for a heartless espesially when it was in a cat costume, but at least it was able to smell out where Berry was. It trailed towards the garden and found her sitting down. It aproached her and sat by her feet.
When Annie sat by her feet. Berry got a bit shocked and turned into a cat.
Annie tipped it's head to the side. It was confused and didn't expect to scare her.
Berry walked away while in her cat form.
Annie followed calmly after Berry.

While that Naixen took one more guard down finishing her part of the soldiers and waited for the next fleet to come. She decided to take the time to check on Annie and Berry with her hearing. She noticed the Berry's foot steps were leaving from where annie had stopped. "please don't tell me she's scared of it...." She mumbled then scoffed. After scoffing harshly, she stater to talk but without sound coming out. Instead it flowed towards Berry. "Sorry, I had Annie there to keep and eye on you or at least the other way around and don't worry it doesn't eat hearts unless it's a comand by me." she scoffed and ended her message.
Berry stoped and looked around"who is Annie?"She didnt see Annie at all so she didnt know anyone was following her.
Annie answered that going up to her leg pushed a bit to get her attention. It would be easier if Annie could talk but obviously being heartless, it's not exactly possible. When Berry started walking, it followed calmly.  

Alchemy Puppet

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:15 pm
Alchemy Puppet
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet
Annie tipped it's head to the side. It was confused and didn't expect to scare her.
Berry walked away while in her cat form.
Annie followed calmly after Berry.

While that Naixen took one more guard down finishing her part of the soldiers and waited for the next fleet to come. She decided to take the time to check on Annie and Berry with her hearing. She noticed the Berry's foot steps were leaving from where annie had stopped. "please don't tell me she's scared of it...." She mumbled then scoffed. After scoffing harshly, she stater to talk but without sound coming out. Instead it flowed towards Berry. "Sorry, I had Annie there to keep and eye on you or at least the other way around and don't worry it doesn't eat hearts unless it's a comand by me." she scoffed and ended her message.
Berry stoped and looked around"who is Annie?"She didnt see Annie at all so she didnt know anyone was following her.
Annie answered that going up to her leg pushed a bit to get her attention. It would be easier if Annie could talk but obviously being heartless, it's not exactly possible. When Berry started walking, it followed calmly.
Berry looked at Annie. Berry still in her cat form started to smell Annie. "you dont smell mean....so what do you want?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games