Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:11 pm
AngelaAshford
Notte, you look like Sarah Palin on steroids. rofl

D: Don't you say that! I'm WAY COOLER than Sarah Palin. Oh how I wish I could upload me making fun of that god awful woman. If I was wearing the Gaian square glasses, I'd agree with you.

I'm cooler than she is.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:15 pm
You could always type it out.

I don't like her either. McCain was too eager to get female votes and didn't stop and think. Now he's paying for it. Obama all the way!  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 pm
Wow... She really does!

Here's Notte!

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:45 pm
Ha ha, Notte your avi totally does look like Palin on steroids...

Twisted Metal Black is the only game you believe I have (Mentioned) with integrity Bio?...Oh boy, you and I have different tastes...So, do you like your chicken wings spicy???

Oh my fudging pancakes, if Richard Simmons was a vampire he would totally sparkle!!! But, I really don't think people (Tweens) are actually going to only associate with Twilight when they think of vampires from now on...EVERYONE knows that vamps be like Drac.  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:49 pm
Yes, I like games that aren't made by people who exchanged their game passion for money passion. Devil May Cry... Okay, the first one was alright, but the latest one was up there with RE4 on the stupid scale.

Kingdom Hearts.... It corrupted Disney AND it dumbed down Final Fantasy. It took two good things and combined them to make something gimmicky and shallow. There's no depth to the angsty storyline, and there's no depth to the hack and slash gameplay of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:00 pm
Stranger to Paradise
Ha ha, Notte your avi totally does look like Palin on steroids...

Twisted Metal Black is the only game you believe I have (Mentioned) with integrity Bio?...Oh boy, you and I have different tastes...So, do you like your chicken wings spicy???

Oh my fudging pancakes, if Richard Simmons was a vampire he would totally sparkle!!! But, I really don't think people (Tweens) are actually going to only associate with Twilight when they think of vampires from now on...EVERYONE knows that vamps be like Drac.

I'm sure he likes his fries spicy. Just like Wesker! 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:15 pm
AngelaAshford
I'm sure he likes his fries spicy. Just like Wesker! 3nodding

Spicy fries help me think.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:42 am
Way late on this, but I've never seen a zombie Jesus. For me, it was just an idea thrown out there by my friend that's going to dress up as ballerina Hitler. Obviously it's not that clever of a concept, but I've never seen it done before and it's just so easy for me to do.

Jesus is somewhat of a nickname I have at school, due to my Jesus-like hair, just so you know.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:20 am
So why not do a regular Jesus?
With all these Liberals and talking about freedom of religion and everything, it seems lately you're allowed to show freedom of every religion EXCEPT Christianity.
So in a way, doing a normal, non-blasphemous Jesus would be rebellious in itself.
You're saying, "Even if you don't believe in it, I'm dressing up like the son of God! What are you gonna do? Crucify me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:23 am
Yeah, but my group likes zombies, so why not be zombie Jesus? Besides, the town I live in is one of the few really conservative places in California.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:12 am
Bio - gonk That's 2 Ashley points for you. crying

Angela - McCain's going senile. Sure, he wanted to spice up his campaign, but Palin? She's a giant ball of funny. I think Tina Fey is a better Sarah Palin than Sarah Palin. rofl And no, I really couldn't... it's the inflection of the voice and all.

Stranger - crying Not you too! I am NOT Sarah Palin!!! I'd change my hairstyle, but this is the only one that I actualy LIKE.

Kaworu - I dunno about you, but in my area, having a "Zombie _____" as a costume (when it isn't a zombie party) is really cliche and unoriginal. Jesus is a perfectly good costume idea on its own, why slap zombie on there, just for effect?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:25 am
Bio- rofl

Kaworu- Dress up however you want.

User Image

Notte- You could always get that mc that has the SS Goku wig. mrgreen  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:50 am
Eww, Angela. Please. Haha, what a terrible thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:58 am
Bio- ACTUALLYYYYYY, dressing up as Jesus isn't really rebellious, even if you don't believe. There is no "rebelling" against the church anymore. It's either you want to join or don't, not like in the old days where you were basically forced to. The church doesn't rule the nation anymore. It's the "corporations" that do so (Or at least that's what all those God damn conservatives say). So you can really get away with anything (Not illegal), except suing God, because the court ruled that you can't sue a "unproven supreme being". Oh snap! Now that's a burn to the church! ha ha ha ha...

Notte- Just kidding with ya. You look teh lurvlys as Krauser Chick.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY PLEASE OHHH BABY!!!

The one game I'm going to have to really disagree with you on, Bio. I'm falling steadily into a third base relationship with KH ha ha ha...  

King of Paradise

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:21 am
3rd base? With a kids' game? D: I suppose if you're under 18 it works, but....

Hmmm, it raises an interesting question. What game would you all go to 3rd base with?

I really don't know the answer to that... More on that later....  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games