Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:55 pm
I linked it! You didn't have to click it! It's not my fault! ninja

Ixi is a guy.

Right?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:26 am
I found it amusing how you had to ask what that slang meant when earlier on you mentioned in another thread how I was supposedly 'beginning to realize that you all weren't so sweet and innocent afterall'.

Who said I 'fapped' to anything?

I guess you pulled out that random accusation to distract people from your own minor technicality. : )

Sorry, but you can't corner me with your tricks or by twisting words around to give people the wrong impression. Your bullying tactics won't work on me. whee

By the way...

ALL CAPS = shouting

@t0shi0: I can't read Kanji either. I can recognize Hiragana and some Katakana (need to finish memorizing the rest of the chart). I guess I'm too used to seeing 'textbook' format neat characters and not scribble.

@Minielf: I don't see any Yuri pics.

IxianMace

Interstellar Seeker

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:15 am
Niphz
HOURS OF FUN AHEAD. XD) - Here.

OMG.

I'm afraid. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:56 pm
IxianMace
I found it amusing how you had to ask what that slang meant when earlier on you mentioned in another thread how I was supposedly 'beginning to realize that you all weren't so sweet and innocent afterall'.

Who said I 'fapped' to anything?

I guess you pulled out that random accusation to distract people from your own minor technicality. : )

Sorry, but you can't corner me with your tricks or by twisting words around to give people the wrong impression. Your bullying tactics won't work on me. whee

By the way...

ALL CAPS = shouting

@t0shi0: I can't read Kanji either. I can recognize Hiragana and some Katakana (need to finish memorizing the rest of the chart). I guess I'm too used to seeing 'textbook' format neat characters and not scribble.

@Minielf: I don't see any Yuri pics.

I'll try to find some. Unlike the girls, I don't obssess myself with collecting yuri pics, and besides, posting them is a tad harder than yaoi because of the PG-13 rating of Gaia. ninja  

Minielf

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:06 pm
Oh please. There's practically CANON yuri in parts of Loveless.

Of course, there's canon yaoi, too xD

@Ixi - Now now, dear, there's no one who does not eventually fall victim to Niphy's wordplay (like swordplay, but without the s, and the pen is mightier than the sword, anyway ;P). It just takes time, and opportunity (;

@cbc - <3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pft.

We all know you frequent this guild, Elfy. ;D

There's hinted shoujo-ai everywhere. D:
Like in .Hack//Sign, Azumanga Daioh, Card Captors Sakura, Sailor Moon, and well, yeh, Loveless. But pretty much everyone in Loveless is curved. xD

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:35 am
Ehh, Niph isn't so immersed in manga culture to know ;P

t0shi should come visit the AT <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:14 pm
Niphz
Oh please. There's practically CANON yuri in parts of Loveless.

Of course, there's canon yaoi, too xD

@Ixi - Now now, dear, there's no one who does not eventually fall victim to Niphy's wordplay (like swordplay, but without the s, and the pen is mightier than the sword, anyway ;P). It just takes time, and opportunity (;

@cbc - <3

Well duh it's easy to find yuri pics everywhere. The problem is that it's far more difficult to post them than you can with yaoi, because of Gaia's PG-13 rating. Girl-on-girl pics either show them fully clothed, which is Shoujo-ai, or with no clothes on, which could get me in trouble with Gaia. ninja

@Tosh: Ergh, why would I obsess myself visiting that guild? And even if I took a look at it, I wouldn't post there. rolleyes  

Minielf

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:43 pm
AT: kikified!
Exchange: resting

What's that I hear? I believe it's the sound of a spade, and bits of earth flying everywhere. What's making that noise, I wonder... could it be that 'elfy's digging himself into a hole?

;P

Art: wanting one good commish <3
Guilds: trying to be active..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:33 pm

Eh?

What's this Elfy?
O:

Not. Ready. For. AT.
@__@;;

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

IxianMace

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:44 am
Minielf
I'll try to find some. Unlike the girls, I don't obssess myself with collecting yuri pics, and besides, posting them is a tad harder than yaoi because of the PG-13 rating of Gaia. ninja

It's really not important. The point of my post was to highlight the fact that you made a threat but didn't carry it out. :-/

As for the PG-13 rating of Gaia, given the fact that two guild moderators have posted pictures which may or may not be borderline ToS, I don't think either of them can really say much so long as you don't post really offensive content. Maybe you can ask the guild captain just to be safe. She seems to be the mature one around here.

Anyway, don't stress yourself out looking for pictures to post.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:57 am
t0shi0

Eh?

What's this Elfy?
O:

ZING! domokun  

cold_blooded_chick

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:59 am
The only "canon" yuri pairing I know are Joe and redhead chick with big boobs in Burst Angel and the two girls from Dirty Pair.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:55 am
AT: kikified!
Exchange: resting

There are lots of canon yuri pairings in hentai. rofl

@Ixi - Yush, but DASG is never really here. While the cat's away.. ;D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. @ screenshot

t0shi you ARE. There are so many people there who are dressed far worse than you. And I'm getting bored writing poems about them >__>;; (visit us). xP

Art: wanting one good commish <3
Guilds: trying to be active..

Niphz
Crew

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:57 am

Eeeh.
Those pics were so soft. P:
None of their pants were even off.

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games