Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:20 pm
"Brother you are finally dead. Father, you have been avenged" Recca ran out of the room to kill the rest of the men working for Yuri  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:26 pm
*jumps up and ends up cutting the tree in two* ohh think i over did it a little *makes clones too hold the tree up as he heals it to make it look like he was never there* that better  

Kaje The Wolf

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:08 pm
bixyll went outside of the school ground and laid under the shade of a big tree  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:11 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll went outside of the school ground and laid under the shade of a big tree
Berry sees Bixyll and her tail went down. She walked over to him and got on his chest and layed on it and listened to his heart beat.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet
Annie tipped it's head to the side. It was confused and didn't expect to scare her.
Berry walked away while in her cat form.
Annie followed calmly after Berry.

While that Naixen took one more guard down finishing her part of the soldiers and waited for the next fleet to come. She decided to take the time to check on Annie and Berry with her hearing. She noticed the Berry's foot steps were leaving from where annie had stopped. "please don't tell me she's scared of it...." She mumbled then scoffed. After scoffing harshly, she stater to talk but without sound coming out. Instead it flowed towards Berry. "Sorry, I had Annie there to keep and eye on you or at least the other way around and don't worry it doesn't eat hearts unless it's a comand by me." she scoffed and ended her message.
Berry stoped and looked around"who is Annie?"She didnt see Annie at all so she didnt know anyone was following her.
Annie answered that going up to her leg pushed a bit to get her attention. It would be easier if Annie could talk but obviously being heartless, it's not exactly possible. When Berry started walking, it followed calmly.
Berry looked at Annie. Berry still in her cat form started to smell Annie. "you dont smell mean....so what do you want?"
Annie couldn't exactly answer that. It was only told to keep an eye on Berry but that was a bit hard considering talking isn't an option. It was a good thing that she decided to walk up at a resting Bixyll. It walked and sat next to the both of them on the grass.

Meanwhile, Naixen had finished her last wave of soldiers and just dismissed her Sonic Thrash. She yawned and stretched. "Time to check on them..." She walked off towars the garden to check on the two.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:10 pm
bixyll was in deep thought when th cat got on top oh him he forgot all about berry's ability to change into a cat he smiled at her and stroked her fur "... what are you doing all the way out here?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:02 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll was in deep thought when th cat got on top oh him he forgot all about berry's ability to change into a cat he smiled at her and stroked her fur "... what are you doing all the way out here?"
Berry while in her cat form began to pur. She gets up and walks so she could see his face and she kisses him then goes back on to his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:36 pm
"........" bixyl was a little confused but went back into deep thought  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:39 pm
*Vexxion walks up to them. He slowly returns to his human form.*

"Hey Bixyll. What's up?"

*He sits down in front of him.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:17 pm
*walks in and looks for something to do*  

Kaje The Wolf

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:48 pm
Annie looked between Bixyll and Vexxion as they talked looked to see Naixen walking in. Naixen walked up to the group and sat down where Annie sat as it climbed into her lap. "Hello." She greeted with a sigh as she cracked her neck a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:54 pm
Berry , still in cat form, cuddled on bixyll's chest then she looked at Vexxion then Annie then Naixen, then back up at Bixyll. She walked up to bixyll face agian and layed down so she could hear everything he said.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:27 pm
"ummmm...... hey?" bixyll was a little confused he pushed berry off of his face" you guys want something?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:31 pm
hello  

Kaje The Wolf

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:25 pm
"A drink sounds find. You get thirsty after battle sometimes." she answered.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games