Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4911 4912 4913 4914 4915 4916 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:26 am

Nah, you just have to participate in an event that we give out stars in.. or give us something that makes our jaw drop RP wise XDDD

I only have 3.. from a loooong time ago.. it's even harder to get stars when you're crew.

::sighs::

Being active is good

I didn't talk much with Sinyao, so I don't know him very well..

And you guys don't need to quote X.X
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:31 am

I showed one of my friends my two profiles I made really quickly for fun, here's what she had to say about this one:

Matt Barder

Personality: Quiet, Cold, Unfeeling
Description: Coal black hair falling to around his cheekbones, shorter in the back and sides where it is spiked up neatly. Pale skin, almost completely white, but revealing no veins, his eyes are a piercing light blue, cold and seeming like shards of ice. He has a silver earing in his left ear, simply a sphere with nothing noticable about it. He tends to wear all black, from black army boots to black baggy jeans to a black sweater with a black trenchcoat. He also tends to wear a black Billy Gene hat and have a thin layer of black eyeliner around his right eye. Can you say Black?

vodoo_girl
it's very....something anna would definatly write...i think it's wierd that he would wear eyeline on one eye only...it wouldn't look as nice

It's not weird, it's eccentric!! sweatdrop

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

The Emo Graduate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:38 am

weird, eccentric, who cares.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:42 am

I do!!! It not only sounds prettier but it makes him more interesting!!! It's called character individuality!!! scream stressed stare

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:44 am

IRS: 0.o Well, maybe I do, maybe she does. Some people care about things that others dont.

I think it's creative to have eyeliner on one eye ^^ oo- I love being creative with eyeliner. one day my friend zander let me put make up on him to make him emo-ish. So I used lip stick for cuts on his face and did realy cool stuff with the eye liner. He looked awsome! I even got to do his hair! YES!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:46 am

::pumps fist::

Woot for awesome makeovers!

I'm glad someone thinks so.. besides a guy with eyeliner on both eyes (Besides Jack Sparrow) Practically only belongs to a punk band, is emo or goth.. and Matt is none of those so it has to be different!

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:52 am

Jack sparrow! I like him very much. ^^

yeaaah- I agree! And i'm happy that you're happy.
Oh, and yes, make-overs are the BEST!

Eyeliner can be ok arround both eyes if it's used in a creative way and not over used, not just a thick line under your eye that goes down father than your nose... Like... alittle swirle on the side of your eye or somethin' ^^
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:55 am

Well I'm off to bed, it's 1:00 AM and I have to work at 8:00 tomorrow.. well.. today I guess. G'night all!

Oh yesh, I have many patterns I use beside my right eye, it's the only place I put eyeliner on usually, plus a thin line on the lid at the side, to make me look like I have more eyelashes XD

But I'm saying for guys.. in general if they wear eyeliner they look like that or are that.

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

The Emo Graduate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:57 am

Celestial Lullaby
I do!!! It not only sounds prettier but it makes him more interesting!!! It's called character individuality!!! scream stressed stare
my two characters are dating.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:06 am

gonk yeah.... about that dating thing, not trying to be rude or anything, but dont you think it's alittle odd to make up a character for yours to love?
Unless you have some plot like ash meets a cute guy and starts to like him and his "bf" that you made gets mad and trys to kill the guy or somthin' like that?

anyway, bye bye everyone! it's also 1:00 here and i'm going out in a few hours with friends!^^

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:08 am

nce I feel random before I go I have randomness to say! I"m making lance bi! YAY! My first non straight character!

I WAS going to make terry gay, but I thought I shouldn't, it would mess up with the plots i'm planning biggrin so i'm making him sraight instead

ok,. well, bye bye! ^^
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:10 am

GAH! and I was just curiouse on why you made him a bf and all, nothing against you or anything, realy... (you can tell I hate people being mad at me xD lol, but it IS the truth)

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:17 am

OH! it's soon to be page 5k! I'm gunna win I know! YAY! xD lol. ok, bye bye now everyone/no one!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:23 am

It was just so I had someone in the world, because my main character is adopted and is no longer needed.
Because this guy wanted an heir but then had a child after he had adopted my character and now he doesn't need him.

The Emo Graduate

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:43 am

GOOD MORNING!!!! *Waves* *falls over* *falls asleep*
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4911 4912 4913 4914 4915 4916 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games