Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:22 pm
I talk to him IRL, yes. Ive talked to him for almost a year now. But never in person.. *le sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:24 pm
I talk to him on aim but he is very quiet. Oh and if you want me to take him away he seemes in a mood to fight so I could do that if you need it. If not my girl is content with reading her book!  

l-Gs-Staff-l

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:25 pm
Lol. Well, we'll just see what happens.

Whats the fun in planning it? X3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:26 pm
Hey yall Whats up?

@Susie- 0.o sounds like you stuck between a rock, and well, some other hard object.  

shining_lights

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:27 pm
He is pretty quiet online...But I''ve met him irl during a school field trip o.O Hahah, he''s awsome ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:27 pm
That''s true but if you need anything just give me a yell.  

l-Gs-Staff-l

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:29 pm
@:Scytheress: Really? What was he like? Quiet?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:31 pm
He's really not that quiet in person. But I only got to spend a few hours with him and it was with him, BK, andother friend, and then three of my friends.  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:31 pm
Alrighty. Thanks. ^_^

Heh.. Yeah.. @_@ Ive been like stuck inbetween daggers here lately. Lol. Craziness.

Oh, and thats cool. Yeah, i really want to meet him in real life.. we've talked on the phone. But yeah...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:32 pm
Do you guys all live by eachother?  

l-Gs-Staff-l

shining_lights

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:33 pm
haha I have never met anyone on Gaia IRL so yea, haha I am sad.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:35 pm
Aww well that would be cool if we all lived by eachother, but I really would have no time to visit cuz of band!!! *shakes fist*  

l-Gs-Staff-l

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:36 pm
I live in VA and Dante doesn't so yeah...And I've now met a friend from a fighting bar too. He lives in Ohio and I saw him at Otakon. Then coming winter break from school I'm road-tripping up ot canada to meet a few other people from Gaia....I know I'm sad...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:37 pm
Lol, well i only know my few friends who actually go on Gaia.. But actually meeting someone on Gaia then seeing em.. Naw..

I think i had the chance to in Canada... But i didnt get to reach them and all. v.v So poo...

Oh man.. Band.. X.x Im so glad i got out of that after last year, freshman year. Im glad i didnt do marching band and all.. Its a cult.. no offense to anyong.. >.>...

But i have my own actualy guitar band and crap to worry about.. Oi... @_@  

XColdXHeartX

shining_lights

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:37 pm
Your not sad thats totally cool my 'rents are nuts, they'd flip if they found out I was going somewhere to meet people.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games