Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:55 pm
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings Notte. I just couldn't resist saying that. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:41 pm
Canas...

Obama is the future. If you can't see that, no wonder you're a Kingdom Hearts FANBOY. Yes, I went there.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:00 am
Arbiter of Life
Alkaizer87
I don't like politics. Over here no matter who's the president it doesn't matter. None of them care about my mom's art work >>;. cheating a$$ holes Every time my mom bids for a public art, she loses, even though her art is better. So it's obvious that they were going to give it to on of the other guys from the start. Ok for the record over here if there's a public art that needs doing the gov. has to hold a bidding. In other words they show the chosen judges what they have after working their art work around what the gov. needs, and then present it. Also in some bids some people copied my mom's old artowrk and one 1st prize....Yeha I'm way off topic. Well If you would like to see my mom's artwork you can go to her website, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post non-RE links here.

I'd love to see her artwork. ;o
Although I'm not much of an artist myself, I enjoy looking at other peoples' art.
Ok, but her art work is public art as in making murals and big scale projects...also water color and stuff, no anime like stuff.

Here's the website "Georgia's Art". You'll have to excuse the bad grammar and spelling. It was originally a Chinese Website, and then my mom hired some guy to translate it. She payed the guy, but he did a bad job...she asked me to help correct it, but I'm busy with college now....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:07 am
Angela - Don't worry, I'm constantly griping that I can't find guys around here, lol. You didn't make me upset xd

Alkaizer - Wow, your mom's stuff is really great! My favorite is the 'Melody for Flying Over'... which is the Angel wing and the golf ball. They're fantastic, and your mom is really really talented!! Brava!

Okay, so just to give you a taste of the high calibur of my University Chamber Choir (and to show you what I've been up to), someone uploaded a video this morning of our evening concert last night. I'm going to post 'Water Night' by Eric Whitacre. Bio should recognize this, I had him listen to it before, but this time I;M singing in it!!! You can't really see me ( I mean, I can pick myself out, but that's cause I'm the shortest person in the back row... hahahaha), but whenever you hear the lines start to go reeeally high you'll hear me. He had to split the parts, because at one point, theres an 18-person chord, and theres high notes... and that's my calling card, lol. So, I'm going to post it here and would love your comments. Please take the time to watch/listen to the WHOLE THING, it's a very haunting piece.

Water Night - Sung by the UMASS Amherst Chamber Choir  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:12 am
Alkaizer87
Arbiter of Life
Alkaizer87
I don't like politics. Over here no matter who's the president it doesn't matter. None of them care about my mom's art work >>;. cheating a$$ holes Every time my mom bids for a public art, she loses, even though her art is better. So it's obvious that they were going to give it to on of the other guys from the start. Ok for the record over here if there's a public art that needs doing the gov. has to hold a bidding. In other words they show the chosen judges what they have after working their art work around what the gov. needs, and then present it. Also in some bids some people copied my mom's old artowrk and one 1st prize....Yeha I'm way off topic. Well If you would like to see my mom's artwork you can go to her website, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post non-RE links here.

Although I'm not much of an artist myself, I enjoy looking at other peoples' art.
Ok, but her art work is public art as in making murals and big scale projects...also water color and stuff, no anime like stuff.

Here's the website "Georgia's Art". You'll have to excuse the bad grammar and spelling. It was originally a Chinese Website, and then my mom hired some guy to translate it. She payed the guy, but he did a bad job...she asked me to help correct it, but I'm busy with college now....

Your mother's artwork is really beautiful! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:57 am
Just got back from a 24 hour movie party and I'm happy to say that a nice steamy shower cured all the sleep deprivation ha ha ha. Oh, I met Clive Barker, who is one of my inspirations...My favorite type of horror is fantasy, thus, that makes Clive Barker a god damn Socrates of horror architect.

Notte: Stop being so badass for men! Don't you know we want to feel like we're "dominate" in a relationship (Pathetic, isn't it?). If you keep on remaining badass, you'll probably end up with a BDSM freak, who requests your badassedness (And daily whippings)...Mwa ha ha ha, I'm just joking, please don't hurt meh!!!

Canas:...FA...CE!!! Was that the word? Ha ha ha. I love the music in Kingdom Hearts thus far (ESPECIALLY SIMPLE AND CLEAN...Or is it vice-versa?). I guess that's because techno is my favorite music genre...But don't look at me like that, because classic rock is my extremely close second!!! So there.

Biohazard: No doubt about it that Obama is going to win. Oh, and I am a STRONG liberal in a sense that religion SHOULD GOD DAMN WELL stay out of school, unless it is for that designated type of school. Keep your (Meaning religions) preachy s**t away from me, for I will choose when and if I want to learn the great gospels or Koran or whatever...  

King of Paradise

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:46 am
Nobody watched the video link I posted... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:07 pm
AngelaAshford
Alkaizer87
Arbiter of Life
Alkaizer87

Your mother's artwork is really beautiful! heart

Yes, it is. ;o  

MarthVader_64-0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:38 pm
NotteRequiem
I watched it, Ms. Whiny Pants.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:17 pm
I haven't watched it yet, but that's because I'm studying for a test that'll take place in 4 hours.

edit: I think it's great.  

Alkaizer87

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:32 pm
Awww thanks guys!! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:28 pm
Just watched it, and, to say blatantly, it was heavenly darling, just heavenly. Very good choir group thar. Yes, thar.  

King of Paradise

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:01 pm
NotteRequiem

I didn't hesitate to watch it! wink It was a very beautiful song, btw. ^^

Quote:

Your mom's art is very beautiful. I'm an art student so i really enjoy looking at other people's art too. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I knew she had red shoes in the game! In the sketch, her shoes were green.

Damn, it's so windy right now. xp  

MadamTarantula

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:17 am
xd Angela, you're adorable!

I looove the wind. I don't care if it ruins my amazing hair, I love feeling the wind on my face.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games