Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4920 4921 4922 4923 4924 4925 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

cassarenas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:18 am

G'Morning cultists!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:18 am

Giruvegan. domokun

Masamune 5.0

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:19 am

Hiya, Cult.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:23 am

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Diglidi-Dude

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:06 am

OMG.
Go see my comments. HE'S BACK.

Banished_Wolf_Prince(f*****t)
ok say what you will life isnt a charity and so wish what you will and say what will because i am of proper english its a cause for sarcasm that i dont appologise to fish and so rot in hell

Me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
OMG I've never laughted that hard since that AVGN review of Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout!
Wow, you must be the craziest person EVER. First, you tell me you're using proper english, which is not true because you can't even do a normal sentence with periods and capital letters. You are the only one who has to roth in hell, because you're wasting our food and water.
I belive your primary language must be english. But me, I'm a canadian and my primary language is French, and I'm doing all I can to use proper gammar and such. But you, you're a ******** a*****e that doesn't even uses a good language. Yes, we're maybe on the internet. But txt-tlk is the 1st reason why someone is a noob. Now go do your homeworks you f*****t.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:18 am

homg rush

[-Stefan-]

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:42 am

Diglidi-Dude
OMG.

ok say what you will life isnt a charity and so wish what you will and say what will because i am of proper english its a cause for sarcasm that i dont appologise to fish and so rot in hell

Me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
OMG I've never laughted that hard since that AVGN review of Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout!
Wow, you must be the craziest person EVER. First, you tell me you're using proper english, which is not true because you can't even do a normal sentence with periods and capital letters. You are the only one who has to roth in hell, because you're wasting our food and water.
I belive your primary language must be english. But me, I'm a canadian and my primary language is French, and I'm doing all I can to use proper gammar and such. But you, you're a ******** a*****e that doesn't even uses a good language. Yes, we're maybe on the internet. But txt-tlk is the 1st reason why someone is a noob. Now go do your homeworks you f*****t.
Lol, he copy and pasted the same response to me.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:47 am

Wtf, Saturday is my Halo 3 day and everyone is watching TV. D< Now i will have to wait.

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

melikefood

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:52 am

I'm bored.
But I just ate a big breakfast so it's fine.

Bacon, Eggs, Bagel withe cream cheese, and hot cocoa.
Yay.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:55 am

Diglidi-Dude
OMG.

Me
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

OMFG! That's some serious pwnage!

cassarenas

Diglidi-Dude

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:56 am

Romyion
Wtf, Saturday is my Halo 3 day and everyone is watching TV. D< Now i will have to wait.

Dat frikin' suxxorz. D:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:03 pm

Diglidi-Dude
Romyion

Dat frikin' suxxorz. D:
I know crying

Anyways, GAY WEATHERMAN REMIX

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:06 pm

cassarenas
G'Morning cultists!
=o
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:15 pm

domokun

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:17 pm

Also, the free game on the Xbox Live Marketplace, yaris, sucks a**. It's so confusing and the online play is horrible too.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4920 4921 4922 4923 4924 4925 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games