Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

uwasa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:39 pm
Holy crap this place sure got busy yet i still have no one to rp with -_-.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:39 pm
@Shining: THat's just it..My parents don't know I'm going up to visit people >.>  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:40 pm
Oh I live right by him...kinda I live in MI so I'm right above him.

Band is a freekin' cult. But I love it and the people in it. Pluse I love rocken the sax!!

But yah I would love to meet people that would be so fun and I'll have to do it next anime-con.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:41 pm
Perhaps this guild should organize a irl party? The bar I run is. We haven't set the date but it will be next year and we're all going to meet in a mid area and RP the bar for real. It should be fun.  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:42 pm
Can you be in two places at once cuz I'll Rp with someone else if you can.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:42 pm
Wow thats awesome.. By then i can drive.. Haha. X3

O.o;;.. Wait.... You live in MI? O.o So do i!  

XColdXHeartX

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:44 pm
Oh cool anywhere near Detroit or if you know where it is Novi. They have a comic con every year.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:44 pm
Oh that would Rock! meeting everyone IRL, but I doubt I'd be able to get away, my 'rents are major pains, always wanting to know when why where how with who? and so on and so forth. but that would be so awsome if we ever could.  

shining_lights

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:46 pm
It's not hard for me to get places...I just lie. It's bad I know but it's just so easy!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:47 pm
Yeah! I know where Novi is!! X3 I live in Troy. About like 10 miles from Detroit. X.x

And yeah.. Meeting IRL would be so frickin cool. Though, im a lot different then my character IRL.. >.< But oh well. It would be fun. ^_^ Id probably just have to wait three more years till im out of the house.. Either that or wait till im 17 and i can have a road trip.. O.o  

XColdXHeartX

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:47 pm
Well if we are all around on gaia at the end of next year I could arrange for my college to host a Ria Reunion. I'm very good at pursuading certain key figures on the board.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:48 pm
I'm in IA. So I'm close, but not exactly in the neighborhood there.  

shining_lights

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:52 pm
Well I'll tell you when comic con comes around and maybe we can meet there. I live near Novi so yah. I'm nothing like my charcter too, she is way too flirty for me but I do have her drive. ^.^

That would be really cool if we all met!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:53 pm
I'm not much like Lily either, although I am a clutz, and as for Liz she's kinda who I wish I was. lolz  

shining_lights

XColdXHeartX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:55 pm
Lol, yeah that would be cool if we met over there near you. ^_^ I think that would work out.

And yeah.. as for me its the same as well.. Shes how i wish i was. Pretty, popular with the guys.. Haha. Powerful... Heh. Cause i admit im not the most attractive thing in the world. X.x But hey.. thats what Gaia is for.. Lol.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games