Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:55 am
NotteRequiem
xd Angela, you're adorable!

I looove the wind. I don't care if it ruins my amazing hair, I love feeling the wind on my face.

How am I adorable? sweatdrop

I have long hair, so the wind really messes it up. If I'm outside, I'm in a constant battle! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:12 am
If she says you're adorable than that means you are, no arguing about it. well in her opinion.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:18 am
But you CAN argue people's opinions. So isn't that, like, contradicting yourself?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:21 am
Angela- I mean you're adorable because of your attention to detail when it comes to things, it reminds me of myself... though I wouldn't call myself adorable xd .

I also have long hair, and I haven't brushed it since High School (welllll over 4 years ago). And no, my hair isn't thin, it's that thick Italian dark brown hair that makes us famous, lol. I'll find a pic somewhere where you can get a good idea of it...

User Image

That's the best one I could find. Took it at work this past August. In this my hair is still a little bit damp, so it's not as voluminous as it perhaps should be. lol  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:44 am
I can be picky when it comes to details, especially with cosplay. I judge on detail, craftsmanship, and finally likeness. Lots of times I'll say, "If it wasn't for (insert here) it would be perfect! Otherwise, it's still really good." I can be really detailed when it comes to describing food as well. One time I was describing a meal I had at a restaurant and my mom told me I sounded like one of the judges from Iron Chef. XD

At least you can style your hair. Curls don't stay that long in mine. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:18 am
Curls are overrated anyway. I think straight hair is prettier.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:24 am
Ya see here, that's the thing.

I didn't curl my hair. That's how it looks when it's still drying. It curls and then straightens out.

Curls don't stay in long (if I do curl my hair), because my hair is so straight and heavy. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:55 pm
bah, when I had long hair it curled on the ends a bit, but that's probably because I brought it up to a pony tail.  

Alkaizer87

MarthVader_64-0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:16 pm
Mine is just a huge ball of poof. Almost like an air bag on the top of my head.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:24 pm
My hair is really, really curly. I used to straighten everyday til about a month or so ago. I just got tired of doing it. Lol. I do think i look better with straight hair but everyone else loves my curls and says i look better with them. sweatdrop  

Vankala

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:49 pm
Well, my hair was beautiful when I took this. Still is. Just kidding, it looks like I had a bad hair day when I took this. crying

User Image

Yes, the gun's fake. razz This was a while ago, around oh say... when Alone in the Dark came out? xd And yes, that's my bathroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:03 pm
so yeah for some reason I can't post my demotivational poster at the contest thread, and I've done all he steps notte said. I've copied the poster link from photobucket, and put it in the img code  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:45 pm
Try and post it here, let me look at the code.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:43 pm
And suddenly everybody is talking about their hair. xD

I love my hair. It's pretty much straight until about the bottom of my ears, where it then curls quite a bit.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:50 pm
Notte, your picture is incredible, too beautiful for words to describe *thump thump* damn you heart, lay still! There is one thing I must ask of you though, one in which your answer will change the impact of my own love lorn life, and that is.....................................................May I have that open cardboard box resting on the floor?...Bwahahahahahaha...But seriously, can I have it?........I don't really need it... rolleyes

During high school, I usually grew my hair out all the way down to my chin, but I realized how horrible that looked, so now I buzz cut it off every time it reaches the tip of my nose...Needless to say, I look approachable now ha ha...In fact, I look so damn smexy nowadays, that I can't display a pic for you all to see of me in fear of you all going blind bwahahaha...Narc much?

Canas, nice (fake) gun. I presume you brought it out to shoot down Uwe Boll at the premier of the movie, right?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games