Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:10 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll finally remembered the cat thing and he stooped he looked down at her " if you want to talk to me do it in a human form...." he continues to walk
Berry changes back into her human form."Bixyll........do you think am useless?"Berry walks behind Bixyll but looked at the ground, she wouldn't look at him directly. She didn't have the courage to look into his eyes at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:38 pm
Naixen found the three and stood a good distance away. There wasn't much she could do in the first place but watch. Annie hopped leapt up on to her shoulder to watch as well, it to had only the purpose to watch.  

Alchemy Puppet

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:08 pm
bixyll stopped walking and he was looking at the ground too "berry.... im sorry... i didn't mean any of it i was just angry" he turned around and saw her looking at the ground he put his hand under her chin and lifted her head so she had to look at him " please.. forgive me"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:52 pm
Recca woke up in middle of a hallway, "guess i fought a little too hard..."  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:45 pm
MrAsianK
"about time you woke up" walks up and bends down to help him up  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:48 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll stopped walking and he was looking at the ground too "berry.... im sorry... i didn't mean any of it i was just angry" he turned around and saw her looking at the ground he put his hand under her chin and lifted her head so she had to look at him " please.. forgive me"
Berry hugs him when her eyes meet his."i forgive you....."Berry closed her eyes while she was hugging him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:19 pm
*walks in* hello  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:31 pm
Naixen stood. She seem to have a non-expressional face on but inside she felt a bit sick. She wasn't exactly much of the mushy kind of person. She turned and left down the other way of the hallway. Annie crawled in to her hood and just watched them as naixen waked away.  

Alchemy Puppet

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Berry hugs him when her eyes meet his."i forgive you....."Berry closed her eyes while she was hugging him.
bixyll hugged her back " im sorry i hurt you"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:04 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll hugged her back " im sorry i hurt you"
Berry turns into a cat and jumps in his hands and makes sure she dont hurt him when she lands on him. "its ok....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:06 pm
"You see Berry? I told you he doesn't think you're useless."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:39 pm
hydra4
MrAsianK
Recca grabbed his hand but hurt to much when he tried to stand up, so he fell back to the ground. "damn, yuri was harder than i thought." Recca pulled out a vial with a red slimy liquid out he drank it and coughed, "i will never get used to that stuff" he stood up slowly as his wounds slowly healed themself, "this is only temporary so i'll need to find a better healing solution"  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:43 am
MrAsianK
hydra4
MrAsianK
Recca grabbed his hand but hurt to much when he tried to stand up, so he fell back to the ground. "damn, yuri was harder than i thought." Recca pulled out a vial with a red slimy liquid out he drank it and coughed, "i will never get used to that stuff" he stood up slowly as his wounds slowly healed themself, "this is only temporary so i'll need to find a better healing solution"
"lucky for you i keep a very big medical supply closet near here so stay right here" runs off towards his room  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:37 am
bixyll sat berry down on the ground "please, dont do that"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:11 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll sat berry down on the ground "please, dont do that"
"oh...ummmm okay bixyll." She looks up at him."out of curiousity why i cant i do that ?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games