Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:52 pm
I keep my hair short and manly.

And I think he was talking about when Alone in the Dark, the Video Game came out. Not the movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:09 pm
Yeah. If I really wanted to blast Uwe Boll, I'd use my M92FS airsoft gun in his eye. Where the hell does he get the money to make these s**t movies he makes, anyway? And the AitD movie made me sad. Christian Slater must've been really strapped for cash to take on that role. He's a great actor, so to see him in a Uwe Boll movie hurt me. :XP:

Speaking of Christian Slater, anybody watch My Own Worst Enemy? I really like it.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Yes. Uwe Boll is a magical person, conjuring up all the money he does. I swear to god if he ever tackles a game I REALLY like...I will murder him in mind, which will actually come true in another dimension bwahahaha...

Christian Slater is good, and it twas sad indeed. Seeing an Uwe Boll movie makes me respect Paul Anderson so much: He might not be the best, but dammit, he's NOT Uwe!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:05 pm
Christian Slater?
Don't forget Kristanna Loken, Michelle Rodriguez.... Sir Ben Kinsley!
What I don't understand is, why these actors even AGREE to be in such awful movies.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:06 pm
Don't make me go apeshit with critiquing bad movies please: my whole family hates me because as I claim movies are bad, they synonymously claim they're good when they're not.

Makes me wanna slap 'em upside the head every time. stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:20 pm
Well, if you're overly critical about movies...

Okay, question then... What did you think of Dark Knight?  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:56 pm
Oooooh boy... not the Dark Knight war again... sad Well, everyone knows MY opinion of the movie, so I'll just stay right the hell outta this conversation sweatdrop

Stranger - rofl That cardboard box was destroyed shortly after this picture was taken, by me, and my favorite boots. That box gave me one hell of a "paper"cut, so I took it outside and show'd it who was boss.
Seriously though, that box is a two hours' drive away from where I am now lol

Vankala - Omg.. I have a friend in choir who has the sexiest curly hair on the face of the planet. She hates it, but we're all like "dont' straighten it!!" Haha, I should upload a picture of me when I was an ankle biter... my hair used to curl itself into these huge banana curls... it was great for my dance recitals.

Oh man, do I love sleeping marathons! I went to sleep last night at 6:30, woke up at 1:45am, and I'll be back in bd around 2:15 until 7am. Soo much glorious sleep! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:22 pm
It's not a war, if he agrees with me.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:25 am
http://footballnight.ytmnd.com/ rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:32 am
ok I post the code thingy.  

Alkaizer87

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:36 am
Could care less about Kristanna, I could totally see Michelle being in one of these crapfests (But it's alright; She will redeem herself with the new fast and furious movie =D), Sir Ben Kingsley was obviously drugged when he accepted the role (Though I'm not big Kingsley fan myself), but the worst, the absolutely WORST was...Billy Zane...Why Billy Zane? WHY ACCEPT SUCH A ROLE?!?!? I mean, I know your career isn't at a high anymore, but this!?!?! Seriously??? But it's alright, I forgive you, Billy Zane the badass.

@Notte: You busted the s**t out of it Office Space style? Great, now where am I gonna get another box for my fort tee hee.

@Bio: Oooh, I want to join the Dark Knight argument, and this is all I have to say about it, right now, that is: It was a good movie, but I believe it did not deserve the 9.7 it was getting on IMDB when it came out...I mean, Jesus Christ people, the movie wasn't the Holy Grail of all flicks, it was just a well done and acted Batman ******** I hate hypers. The movie was so incredible to their warped (And converted) brains, that they ignored the TRUE classics in favor of crowning it the greatest movie ever...If only they had just saw it as the movie as it was, and not what every other damn person was making it out to believe...The only thing I have to agree with is that Heath's Ledger acting was phenomenal, totally giving the Joker a makeover, but I preferred Two-Face anyways, so...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:17 am
Well, looks like Bio has a new friend. (except for the "could care less about Kristanna" thing)

Bio would call me a hyper, I guess. The movie really spoke to me, and I enjoyed it a s**t-ton. It brought out something in me, I guess.

And just to prove that I don't have naturally curly hair, here's my picture from this morning:

User Image  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:35 am
Could care less about her acting that is...Other then that, she's a babe ha ha.

Yeah, I could tell The Dark Knight spoke to you with the Joker in the background ha ha.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:38 am
xp That poster was a gift from a friend, actually.... both of them were xd  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:10 am
NotteRequiem
Vankala - Omg.. I have a friend in choir who has the sexiest curly hair on the face of the planet. She hates it, but we're all like "dont' straighten it!!" Haha, I should upload a picture of me when I was an ankle biter... my hair used to curl itself into these huge banana curls... it was great for my dance recitals.

Lol, if you want, I could send you a pic of me and my curls. I'm kinda iffy about posting it here. Now, if i was as pretty as you are, I definitely wouldn't mind posting of pic of myself here. wink  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games