Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4947 4948 4949 4950 4951 4952 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:25 pm

Games are about storylines and plot and character development and connection not just the latest and greatest graphics... confused

I want KHII as well.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:26 pm

Marcus Dante Varoni III
FFVII All the way to hell and back!!!! scream scream scream
*Starts sephiroth theme*

FFVII is so overated it's not funny... talk2hand
though it is a good game, because it's the first one with an original storyline
I can't finish it gonk
But I have finished 8 9 & 10
I want 12 to come out!!!!!

The Emo Graduate

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:27 pm

Yeah sure let's RP.Where we gunna do it though? Oh and which character should I use?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:28 pm

i hate people who hate other peoples opinions so can we please not say stuff about anothers preferences?

Shinygami

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

I liked FFX, the game,graphics, and storyline. Plus Yuna and Tidus are hot.
FF8, again awesome plot, graphics. Squall and Rinoa are hot.
Kingdom Hearts (especially part 2). I LOVE disney, and Final Fantasy. And Riku and Kairi are hot.

I don't appreciate how you bring people down because of what they like, but you never take a good look at yourself.

So what if I DO like 2D games? And so what if I DO like them because they have a basic story line? It's not your job to bring down what I like.

Before you go and make judgements about what games are good and what aren't, you should watch what you say. You could make some people pretty angry. neutral

Winny-chan
Crew

Shinygami

which character do you want?and plus i made a new charaqcter who's kuro's older brother so...i guess ill use him since he isnt tied up
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:29 pm

Give me some info on your newcharacter and I'll see who might work best with him.

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

Shinygami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:30 pm

Winny-chan
I don't appreciate how you bring people down because of what they like, but you never take a good look at yourself.

So what if I DO like 2D games? And so what if I DO like them because they have a basic story line? It's not your job to bring down what I like.

Before you go and make judgements about what games are good and what aren't, you should watch what you say. You could make some people pretty angry. neutral
yeah he made me angry...i have just returned and hope not to be banned again by some bullshit argument so i am trying this peacefully.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:30 pm

I finished 7, hated 8 so never finished it, never played 9, beat 10, it was cake. Never played 11, and 10-2 was abit girlly, but I finished it 100% xP And 12 comes out in like 3 more months here xp

Ausa-kun

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:31 pm

Who said it?
I didn't notice it.

You tell him Minto! That comment got me a bit angry, too. Anyways... Kiyuto is riding clay like a pony in the Skylit Art Studio if anyone wants to rp with him! And Kyonshi's in the springs. Sumire is at the gates, and Kali and Nimori are at the Hospital. I'm not doing anything with Raiden, though. All my characters are up for rp grabs. -nod nod-

Banana-flavored Lollipop

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

FF12 comes out on halloween here.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:32 pm

Now that this is over, and we all have stated our favorite games, I think I'll go watch Chrono Crusade some more. ^_^;

Winny-chan
Crew

Shinygami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:33 pm

well my new character...he is kuros older brother...umm....kind...quiet...maybe sometimes hyper...check page 3 of secondary characters on the second part of my post for more info!
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4947 4948 4949 4950 4951 4952 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games