Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4952 4953 4954 4955 4956 4957 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:01 pm

Lifeless-Fox
[-Stefan-]
Masamune 5.0
I miss all the old regulars.
Like who particularly?
Me, duh.
ur ghey
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:03 pm

whats up every 1

Cattra Nightblade

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:04 pm

I miss DarkDestroyer, Teleghost, Takun, Gemineye, MonkeyCashew, Funky Monkey Bill, etc. And alot of current regulars are starting to post less.

@ Tatsu: Yeah, it's starting to piss me off.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:06 pm

Masamune 5.0
I miss DarkDestroyer, Teleghost, Takun, Gemineye, etc. And alot of current regulars are starting to posts less.

Yea. What ever happened to Darkdestroyer? I haven't seen him in forever.
The others I've seen around a bit, he just kind of vanished.

Damn right stare

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:13 pm

OH NOES~111 TEH NEW PEPLES R GUNNA BE TEH DEF UF UZ~
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:14 pm

Tatsuman
Masamune 5.0
I miss DarkDestroyer, Teleghost, Takun, Gemineye, etc. And alot of current regulars are starting to posts less.

Yea. What ever happened to Darkdestroyer? I haven't seen him in forever.
The others I've seen around a bit, he just kind of vanished.

Damn right stare
Exam year for him.

LifelessFawkes

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:15 pm

Allegro, shut up. I don't mind new people as long as they're intelligent and not douchebags. I like all the old regulars because they all were intelligent or atleast nice to talk to.

And if any of you can't tell, I'm in a bad mood.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:20 pm

Masamune 5.0

No s**t? xd

@ LF: Ah. That makes sense.

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:32 pm

Masamune 5.0
Allegro, shut up. I don't mind new people as long as they're intelligent and not douchebags. I like all the old regulars because they all were intelligent or atleast nice to talk to.

Oh no! How could you see that I was specifically targeting you? gonk
Relax, for cryin' out loud. If basic anthropology and psych have taught me anything, it's that established cliques (for lack of a better term) are always wary of newcomers. I just think that the cult would be above that. neutral
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:38 pm

Allegro
Masamune 5.0

Relax, for cryin' out loud. If basic anthropology and psych have taught me anything, it's that established cliques (for lack of a better term) are always wary of newcomers. I just think that the cult would be above that. neutral

We celebrated our new found fame and couldn't wait for the huge wave of new people only so we could blame them for "taking over."

The plan is so brilliant I wish I could take the credit.

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:42 pm

Trenn Flashkill
Allegro
Masamune 5.0

We celebrated our new found fame and couldn't wait for the huge wave of new people only so we could blame them for "taking over."

As usual, Trenn has kicked everyone's a**.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:44 pm

Trenn Flashkill
Allegro
Masamune 5.0

It was Snape's idea all along! O:

I never claimed that was your intention. It just happens sometimes, and justifiably so in some cases, i.e. all the new members getting threads locked.

Allegro

Demonix13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:50 pm

Masamune 5.0

Do I count as an old regular?

And yeah, all the repeat topics and not reading the rules kinda gets annoying at times, but the mods are starting to thin them out a bit, so it shouldn't be too bad for too long.

And everyone gets in a bad mood sometimes. Besides, it's Monday. Goddamm Monday... ¬_¬
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:50 pm

Allegro
Masamune 5.0

1. Don't act all high-and-mighty.
2. Shut up.
3. I could post a full-length reply to your babblings but I'm not in any mood.
4. And if any of you can't tell, I'm still in a bad mood.

Masamune 5.0

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:51 pm

[-Stefan-]
Trenn Flashkill
Allegro
Masamune 5.0

As usual, Trenn has kicked everyone's a**.

At once.......
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4952 4953 4954 4955 4956 4957 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games