Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4953 4954 4955 4956 4957 4958 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Momiji_online

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:51 pm

4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
RANDOMNESS!!!
4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

cookies!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:51 pm

Allegro
It was Snape's idea all along! O:

I never claimed that was your intention. It just happens sometimes, and justifiably so in some cases, i.e. all the new members getting threads locked.

It certainly isn't my intention. Oddly enough, though, you'll see that it's true with some people, whether or not they know it.

And yea, it's odd having to lock threads. That was a rarity before. Maybe we'll need to form a trash can sub forum or just delete them entirely.

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Demonix13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:52 pm

Trenn Flashkill
Allegro

I never claimed that was your intention. It just happens sometimes, and justifiably so in some cases, i.e. all the new members getting threads locked.

It certainly isn't my intention. Oddly enough, though, you'll see that it's true with some people, whether or not they know it.

And yea, it's odd having to lock threads. That was a rarity before. Maybe we'll need to form a trash can sub forum or just delete them entirely.

I have a question for you guys. Why do you always just lock them? Isn't it easier to just delete them and be done with it?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:52 pm

Trenn Flashkill
Allegro

I wouldn't make a subforum. Just let them sink to the back pages or delete them.

Masamune 5.0

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:54 pm

Trenn Flashkill
Allegro

That's what I was trying to say in the first place. It wasn't directed at anyone in particular, it was just something I picked up in the atmosphere. And it IS important to note, because even though it's a series of tubes, there's a real person behind each tube. So it's important to put things into perspective.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:00 pm

Frosted buttz

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:01 pm

Demonix13
I have a question for you guys. Why do you always just lock them? Isn't it easier to just delete them and be done with it?

So the creator of the thread knows what's happened to it and won't do it again (and hopefully others will learn too). Plus I love laying waste to a thread, leaving it dead on the ground for all to see. whee

Allegro
That's what I was trying to say in the first place. It wasn't directed at anyone in particular, it was just something I picked up in the atmosphere. And it IS important to note, because even though it's a series of tubes, there's a real person behind each tube. So it's important to put things into perspective.

I thought you were all bots. eek
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:01 pm

Uru??? whee

Momiji_online

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:09 pm

lil-animelover69
Uru??? whee
Oro? 0.o
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:11 pm

Hero Maul
lil-animelover69
Uru??? whee
Oro? 0.o

Oh there you are. Where's my hammer?

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:12 pm

How I've waited for you to come
I've been here all along
And now that you've arrived
Please stay awhile
And I promise, I won't keep you long
I'll keep you forever.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:17 pm

Trenn Flashkill
Hero Maul
lil-animelover69
Uru??? whee
Oro? 0.o

Oh there you are. Where's my hammer?
Borrow Fish's.

Hero Maul

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:21 pm

Trenn Flashkill
Demonix13

So the creator of the thread knows what's happened to it and won't do it again (and hopefully others will learn too). Plus I love laying waste to a thread, leaving it dead on the ground for all to see. whee

Allegro

I thought you were all bots. eek
HOW DID THE FLESHLING FIND- oh, that kind of bot. No, but I assume we'll find some of those with the new Gaia Cash cards.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:12 pm

So during the biggest test of the term I look down and realise my ******** p***s not working! I MEAN IT'S COMPLETELY DEAD!
*pen is omfg
haha rofl
Excuse me while I rip out my space bar for failing me like that sad

Maxim_from_Lufia

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:14 pm

Grunny is teh awsomeness
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4953 4954 4955 4956 4957 4958 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games