Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:38 pm

You shouldn't do that since you just got back from working out.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:41 pm

I should.... you see, once you work out, your body needs the protein to build the muscle becauce muscle builds up when your body is at rest. Therefore, I eat as much as I can so my muscles can get the right nutrients and grow.

Immolatus

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:43 pm

...wow man I need to start eating more!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:45 pm

I don''t think you want to get buff though.

Immolatus

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:48 pm

That's true. I want to get lean and mean!!!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:50 pm

If you want lean, lift light weights. Just make sure your getting the right nutrients. If you want to tone down, you can go for jogs, but just remember that you need to exercise for more than 15 minutes because that way, you also strengthen your heart.

Immolatus

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:53 pm

Thanks I'll remember that! *As I eat food* Uh I'm just so lazy! OH well Band helps!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:55 pm

You can look like me... nice and buff... just playing, but if you want to see, you can click here. Sadly there is no face, cause its covered by the cam.

Immolatus

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:57 pm

You ish buff....I don't want to be that buff. Just a flat tummy would be nice. I'm almost there but not quiet.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:58 pm

Lets take a look, if you don't mind? Unless you got no pic.

Immolatus

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:59 pm

No I don't have a pic on this com..we only put them on our big one. This is just a laptop. I'm gonna get some one this one soon so yah.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:03 am

Ahhh, I see, well if you don't mind... send me a pic one day xd Thanks

Immolatus

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:06 am

Sure! So how is your RP going?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:10 am

Still hasn't moved an inch... The person I'm Rping with hasn't shown up on Gaia for quite some time now haha, they're really busy right now, but today, I learned that I can RP in two places at once. It kinda gets messed up though, but if I play it right, it should work out fine, I'm just deciding whether or not I want to RP right now.

Immolatus

Kevin Kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:14 am

-Descends upon his feet from the flight session, the floor tile material ruining as the concrete surface of the ground is 'clobbered' at the peek of instant of his footing's wake, literally sinking in as the magnetism volume of the built-in exoskeleton suit sends ultra-sonic screeching sounds in a diverse set of categories, every materialized aspect around him suffering a melt down procedure in slow motion-

This simplified in two words would be; I'm here, back in Ria.

Ah well...-Stretches his limbs, the titanium fins located across and everywhere on his exoskeleton suit bending as the dorsal ports outlets at the suit's rear lets out a small, growing bundles of carbon dioxide in different tracks.-

Edit: Unimportant in such terms; so many new people... Mhh, to all people that are newcomers in Ria High School. I am the evil dude, the bad person 3nodding with a large arsenal to take on a state by himself (My Rp character reffered.)or even more, but at such grade it can be only an assumption..Who knows, and my sanity is just fine! eek
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games