Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:01 pm
Of course I did. It wasn't on eBay, it was at a store, and they had many supplies of them, at the time. I obviously opened it since I wanted to play the game, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:08 pm
Aw, I thought you might've already had a copy and just bought the unsealed to collect it.

Speaking of collecting, I really want a GA-KO clock. There's a friend of mine who told me to tell him one thing I would want for Christmas, at any price, and I'm thinking of going with that since it's limited edition (plus at $35 it isn't too expensive at all). I would love using it and it makes an awesome collectors item! heart  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:12 pm
No, my copy was stolen, so I've been looking everywhere for a copy of RE2. And I found it brand new, Dual Shock version.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:20 pm
that's pretty neat. how much?  

UmbraGallus

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:21 pm
That's great. 3nodding

So how many RE games do you have?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:28 pm
It was $20. Like I said, back in 2001.

Umm...

PSX:
RE: Director's Cut
RE2
Had RE3, but I can't find it. Thought I lent it to someone, but he says he returned it.
RE: Survivor

PS2:
Code Veronica X
Outbreak 1
Outbreak 2
Dead Aim

Gamecube:
RE0
REmake
RE2
RE3

That's it I think... 11, in total. I want to get another copy of RE3 for PS1.
I VERY proudly sold off my RE4 games. I mean, you know, if I was rich, I would've just tossed them in a fire. But money's money.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:35 pm
Never lend your games to friends. I learned this the hard way. They always gave them back, but the cases were always cracked when it came to my PS1 games, while I always took the utmost care of theirs when I borrowed. scream They would apologize, but it's not that hard to make sure something doesn't get damaged! confused  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:36 pm
You just gotta learn which friends to lend games to.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:40 pm
None. Don't borrow 'em at all if you want them kept sacred.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:48 pm
My copy of RE3 was used anyway, so it wasn't sacred to begin with.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:48 pm
If I ever lend again, I'm going to put them in different cases. My PS2 games did fine, so I'd use a durable case like that compared to jewel cases.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:55 pm
Well, most my friends aren't interested in borrowing any PS1 games anyway.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mjolnir The Hammer
Biohazard EXTREME
It's not a war, if he agrees with me.

Agrees on what? I have to know what your opinion was on the movie to be able to argue my standing. :3

That maybe true.
Basically, I believe it's the most overrated movie of the year, by far. It wasn't a BAD movie, but it wasn't an amazing movie either. And when I say amazing, I mean like... On the level with Terminator 2, which, let's face it, was one amazing action movie.
The Dark Knight had something no other superhero movie has: An extra hour of dialogue. Which doesn't necessarily make the story better. Frankly, I thought it dragged a bit.
Point is, it wasn't brilliant. It was a good movie. Worthy of a sequel to Batman Begins. But it wasn't a work of brilliance deserving to be acclaimed the best movie of the year. The effects were good. The acting was good. The action wasn't bad. But none of those things were far and beyond amazing on anyone's part.
So like I said. Good movie, but way overrated.

That's well-rounded enough for me to agree with. It was overrated, but the acting was good. I'm being honest when I say I'm sad that Heath Ledger died: he belonged in another Batman, if there's going to be one.

The action was pretty good, but no parallels exist to compare with that of Terminator 2, and maybe a few others. I'd have to check on that to be fair.

But hey!! *waves arms to get Notte's attention
No argument here; we're good! mrgreen
*hides gun away in back pocket  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:25 pm
lol You will never, EVER, see me lend ANY of my games out. Especially my PS1 games. The day I do you'll know I'm not here, and there's something possessing me.

Well of course DK doesn't rank anywhere close to Terminator 2... it's just not possible! EVER.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:29 pm
The acting was good. But there's a difference between good, and Oscar good. I liked Heath Ledger since 10 Things I Hate About You. He's a good actor, but there was nothing about what he did that was amazing. Put some makeup on me, and I'll give you equally as good of a performance.

I'm just saying, it's not far from being the highest grossed movie of all time, and I honestly don't think it deserves THAT.

But, of course, we all know from things like Halo, RE4 and Final Fantasy X-2, that sales and quality don't have a direct correlation.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games