Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:46 pm
Yes! I'm so glad that Hillywood used Lady Gaga's "Teeth"! Ever since I first heard the song awhile back I totally thought it would be a great one for the Hillywood Show to use.

And I love the random reference to Glee in the beginning of their parody, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:02 pm
La di da...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:13 pm
Just waiting for Mom to come home, so we can have dinner.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:18 pm
*glances at her new wallpaper she found* Mmm... Benedict is looking mighty fine in this wallpaper.

Oh, don't mind me... sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:23 pm
La di da...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:31 pm
Off to eat dinner.

#f51379
#a51cba

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:06 pm
Good afternoon everyone!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:12 pm
Not really sure what I'm going to do today. Depends on what my parents want to do, I guess.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:18 pm
Off to eat lunch.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:36 am
Good morning everyone.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:37 am
Spent most of yesterday watching TV and a movie with my parents. Pretty relaxed day of laying on the couch with a blanket.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:40 am
Going to do some random memes I find, since I'm a bit bored right now, lol.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:59 am
Sunday Stealing: The Seven Deadly Sins Meme

1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
- Friendly
- Smart
- Helpful
- Imaginative
- Creative
- Kind
- Sweet

2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
- Happy relationship
- Money
- Time
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?

3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
- People driving too close to the back end of my car ((if I can't see your headlights, you're too close mate))
- People not letting me get over when coming off the exit ramp
- People bringing up irrelevant topics into arguments ((I feel like I need to do the usual court talk: "OBJECTION! Relevance?"))
- Slow walkers
- People getting upset over the silliest things
- People telling me how I feel ((i.e. "You look sad," "You look mad"))
- People constantly interrupting me when I do want to talk

4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
- Write in my journal daily... ((I usually write in it weekly, if that, to catch back up on all of the events that occurred))
- Keep up with cleaning and dusting everything in my bedroom and bathroom
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?

5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
- A boyfriend that I'm happy with and could have a long, happy future with ((does that count?))
- A nice, cute, small, reasonable-priced home in the country
- BBC Sherlock Season 1
- Other items off my wishlist, lol
- Money
- Another cat
- ?

6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
- Anything with Johnny Depp in it
- Anything with Benedict Cumberbatch in it
- Romantic comedies
- Cherry cheesecake
- ?
- ?
- ?

7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:23 am
ROCK N ROLL FRIDAYS meme: Aerosmith

1. Dream On “Every time that I look in the mirror, All these lines in my face getting clearer. The past is gone. It went by like dusk to dawn. Isn’t that the way. Everybody’s got their dues in life to pay” Do you pay dues or something such as a membership in a union, church, civic group, gang, etc?
Nope

2. Angel “Without your love, I’m nothing but a beggar. Without your love, a dog without a bone…” What is your favorite dog breed?
Huskies

3. Sweet Emotion “You stand in the front just a shakin your a**. I’ll take you backstage you can drink from my glass…” Have you ever been backstage at a concert to meet the band? If not, what band would you like to meet backstage?
No, I haven't. Right now if I was to meet an artist backstage I would have to say Celtic Woman, Celine Dion, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry or Adam Lambert.

4. Walk This Way “So I took a big chance at the high school dance with a missy who was ready to play…” What was the first song you ever danced to at a school dance?
"Lollipop" by The Chordettes in Kindergarten for our classroom performance. Does that count? I mean... it was at school... and we did dance. *laughs* If not, then I don't know.

5. Crazy “You’re packin up your stuff and talkin like it’s tough. And tryin to tell me that it’s time to go, yeah. But I know you ain’t wearin nothing underneath that overcoat. And it’s all a show, yeah.” Ever worn your PJs in public?
No

6. Cryin “I was cryin when I met you. Now I’m tryin to forget you. Your love is sweet misery.” What is the worst film you went to see in the past 5 years?
"Bruno" hands down! Ugh... I was not impressed with it at all.

7. Draw The Line “Checkmate honey beat you at your own damn game. No dice honey I’m livin on the astral plane. Feet’s on the ground and your head’s goin down the drain. Oh heads I win tails you lose….” What is your favorite board game?
LIFE

8. Big Ten Inch Record “My girl don’t go for smoking, and liquor just makes her flinch. Seems she’ll go for nuthin, ‘cept for my big ten inch… Record of a band that plays the blues…” What was your favorite record (or CD) when you were 18 years old?
Um... there was probably quite a few at the time that I enjoyed over the year. But I think Lady Gaga's "Fame" album was the top of the list.

9. Janie’s Got A Gun “It’s Janies last IOU She had to take him down easy and put a bullet in his brain…” What was the last IOU written for that you either gave or received?
It hasn't been written down, but I have a mental note of it - I am owned $5 for the last day I babysitted the kids, since my Aunt didn't have enough to pay me.

10. Jaded “My my baby blue. Yeah I’ve been thinkin bout you. My my baby blue, yeah you’re so jaded. And I’m the one that jaded you” Are you jaded on a subject or issue?
Um... not that I know of.

11. I Don’t Want to Miss A Thing “I don’t wanna close my eyes. I don’t wanna fall asleep cause I’d miss you baby And I don’t wanna miss a thing….” What was the last event that you missed that you regret?
Hmm... the Equality in Marriage event that my community college was holding. I had wanted to attend it, even more so when I heard that some of my friends that attended the college with would be there. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend due to the snow. But I'm not going to regret too much over it; I have no control over the snow.

12. Rag Doll “Yes I’m movin, I’m really movin. Sloe Gin fizzy, do it til you’re dizzy. Give it all you got until your put out of your misery” What is the most miserable thing that happened to you recently?
Um... accidentally dropping one of my Aunt's bowls and it breaking.

13. Love In An Elevator “Love in an elevator, lovin it up when I’m goin down. Love in an elevator. Livin it up when I hit the ground…” What is the most unusual place that you have made love?
Nowhere, because I've never had sex. I'm a virgin and will be until I get married.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:36 am
MONDAY MAYHEM meme: The stoopid question theme

1. How and why does one become a modern day pirate?
Well... there's two types of pirates that exist in modern day. There's the cosplay and/or re-enactment type of pirate. Basically all you have to do for that is create (or buy) a pirate looking outfit and go out and have fun acting like a pirate. People do it for fun and for a job... and just have an excuse to dress up. Then there's the stealing pirate who steals DVDs, songs, and whatever else suits their fancy. Usually people do it because they either don't have the money to buy the item themselves... or they want to create their own business of selling pirated items.

2. What would happen if a government actually balanced it's budget? Could it actually ever happen?
It's hard to say if that could actually happen... or at least everyone to agree to go along with such a plan, without needing to attach some unrelated thing to such plan.

3. What do you think of this "Royal Wedding" stuff?
I'm excited about it. I hope that the wedding is shown on TV, because I want to watch it. smile

4. Is Gaga really a Madonna-wanna-be? Or is she her own phenomena?
It's true that Gaga is doing things that shocks people, like Madonna and a few others in the past did. But Gaga is no way trying to be a copy. She's being true to herself.

5. What do swimsuits actually have to do with a Sports Magazine?
Swimming is a sport? *shrugs* I've always wondered why it's always hot chicks on the cover of the Sports Magazines. Where's the guys? Do they seriously think that guys are the only ones who read it? I'm sure there's got to be some girls who read it.

6. What is the stupidest thing you witnessed this past week?
Um... not sure.

7. What is an "Ugly American"? Are they really uglier than other people?
No comment.

8. If you could name your new virtual pet anything you wanted to, what would you name it?
Sherlock. *laughs**shrugs* I don't know. Depends on the virtual pet.

9. Is winter (or whatever season you are in at the moment) really over? How would you even know?
No, winter isn't over yet. There's still snow on the ground, and the first day of Spring isn't until March 20. I'll know when spring is here when leaves start showing up on the trees, more flowers start blooming and the weather turns warmer.

10. Make up a new word to replace any 'four letter word' and share it with us in a sentence so we can use it too. You don't have to tell us what the 'four letter word is'. We can guess it.
I'll just write down the ones my friends have created that I've sort of adopted into my vocabulary, lol. "Fudge Mokeys" and "Shitake Mushrooms". I can't think of sentences to put them in. I think them being on their own is good enough, lol.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games