Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:46 pm
*Falls over, laughing*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:20 pm
*Right over my head*

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:22 pm
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3886999/1/Shinji-and-Warhammer40k

This. It requires a certain knowledge of both Evangelion and 40k, but... it is easily one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

Short summary: Shinji Ikari, as a child, finds a case of Warhammer 40k toys and books. Awesomeness ensues.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:25 pm
I don't know too much about either, so...

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:24 am
Shinji Ikari, male lead of Neon Genesis Evangelion, is infamous for being one of the most pathetic anime characters ever (though he gets better, way better, in the second movie of the new movie series). Some people have pointed out that we wouldn't be nearly as bothered if he was a girl... this is more-or-less intentional. Point is, he's a spineless loser in an absolutely insane world. In fact, his mental issues are pretty much necessary for him to pilot the Evangelion unit.

Warhammer 40k is a tabletop miniatures game set in an excessively grimdark future where no side has any hope. As TV Tropes describes it, "Warhammer Fantasy is Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of steroids and GBH. And Warhammer 40000 is the above on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Starship Troopers and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming WAAAGH! and waving a chainsaw sword." Also, "40k - where the genocidal, xenocidal, fascist, ultraconservative zealots with a morbid fear of technology and an unhealthy fondness for burning things... are the good guys." It's as over-the-top as you could possibly imagine.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:30 am
Oh, I know what Warhammer is. I know even more so what 40K is, I just know nothing about the lore. XD

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:43 am
This pretty much sums it up.

"It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries The Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the Master of Mankind by the will of the gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die.

Yet even in his deathless state, the Emperor continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of the Warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor's will. Vast armies give battle in his name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defence forces, the ever vigilant Inquisition and the tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aliens, heretics, mutants - and worse.

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim darkness of the far future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:46 am
Well, that compliments what I did know, at least.

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:01 am
Eeyup. XD It probably would.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:55 am
Someone i use the color Blue for.
Take a guess.  

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:59 am
...Eria?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:14 am
...A list, then.

I use Blue For Shirou "Thi" Karudo, Suigetsu, Naoto, Eria, Myuute, Saiga, Almaz, and Garry.  

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:35 am
...Then, Saiga?

*Teasip*

All I'm asking is if your characters will meet mine, or if mine should go meet yours.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:05 am
Rednal
...Then, Saiga?

*Teasip*

All I'm asking is if your characters will meet mine, or if mine should go meet yours.

Your character needs to meet mine, seeing as no one knows that Rednal's officially Missing.
Only that no one was at home/awake when Kanade went to the house.  

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:19 am
Thank you! *Goes to post*  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games