Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:57 am
Speaking of the hospital blowing up. I thought it was funny that after Joker got out he was was fiddling with the detonator, and didn't seem to know how to use it. That's the only funny part of the movie in my opinion. I mean a bad guy that doesn't know how to use his equipment, or more like maybe the equipment was faulty, but still it was funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:16 am
[Le S h i t]
LULZ I'M HERE.
Sorry I left for like... ever. neutral
But, I'm here now, if you missed me.

One to the topic. I'm just going to add on to what Notte said. <3

Yes, Silent Hill is good, and Resident Evil is obviously good in my opinion if I'm here. Last week I was sick-and I still am now- so I stayed home and played Silent Hill Three. Amazing game, if you ask me.I beat it within three nights, just because I like, stayed up until six every night. XD

I'm not sure about the other Silent Hill's, but I heard that the second was the best. Just because Pyramid Head comes out randomly. XD

And, I never played the other one. surprised

And Bio, if you'd never told Notte to play, than I never would've played SH, so I thank you for that. XD

I've been wondering where you ran off to. I thought you abandoned us. crying Good to see you back. biggrin  

Vankala

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:14 pm
The Dark Knight was not the Second Coming. It was a good movie. It was a little long. I still liked Iron Man better.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:52 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
The Dark Knight was not the Second Coming. It was a good movie. It was a little long. I still liked Iron Man better.

See, that's exactly how I feel.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:50 pm
I liked Iron Man better too.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:01 pm
Robert Downey Jr. really gave Tony Starks a lot of presence, I found. It's rare that you get an actual star to play a trademark character, and have that star portray the character so well.
I mean, let's face it... Bruce Willis in Sin City, as good of a job as he did... You watch it and you see Bruce Willis doing the Bruce Willis thing within the character.
With Downey... He's just such a terrific actor, that he became the character, personality wise. In appearance, he was perfect for the role as well.

Tropic Thunder had the same case. Robert Downey Jr. did an amazing job with that role. I mean, he plays an Australian guy who's playing a Black guy. And he did it convincingly. I'm so happy he got clean and got back in the acting game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:29 pm
I really want to get into a Resident Evil RP, but the ones posted in that one subforum is well outdated I believe, also I think I'm don't have any good RP ideas.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:37 pm
Yeah, it's a tough time for RPing lately.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:43 pm
Usually it wouldn't be a problem for me, well in the past, but now it is. I'm like half way around the world from America.

Edit: I would like some feed back on my demovtivational post. I already got one from Angela.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:48 pm
Hey Bio, my good friend Kiba would like an invite to the guild. Would this be okay with thine guildy-omnipotent power? :3
His full user name is xX KibaB Xx, and he'd possibly contribute some fan art.  

Mjolnir The Hammer

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:51 pm
Alright, lol. Your friend seems awfully high maintenance though. I mean, he could just apply. But alright, I'll send an invite.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:53 pm
Mjolnir The Hammer
Hey Bio, my good friend Kiba would like an invite to the guild. Would this be okay with thine guildy-omnipotent power? :3
His full user name is xX KibaB Xx, and he'd possibly contribute some fan art.
Interesting, you can invite someone? I thought you had to send a submission thingy in a form that the owner wants. That's what I did.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:56 pm
Mods can invite people.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:12 pm
o i was thinking of makign a thread that was about RPing like come up with ideas, because it's obvious that people don't go to the Warren Theatre place.  

Alkaizer87

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games